IGNORED

Ted Cruz: Braying Jackass of the U.S. Senate

Cartmann99

8 hours ago, apple1 said:

What happened that we don't know about? I can't believe those are just mis-spoken words.

Oh he doesn't believe in people having to get the covid vaccine for work. Their body, their choice you know...

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5

Yeah, I'd throw up all over him:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Ted being his normal asshole self:

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 4

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this happened today or some time ago but I just saw the exchange today on Twitter and have been howling laughing - the ultimate reply to Ted and his stupidity!!!!

Ted Cruz:

I love the Aussies.

Their history of rugged independence is legendary.

I've always said Australia is the Texas of the Pacific.

The Covid tyranny of their current government is disgraceful and sad. Individual liberty matters.

I stand with the people of Australia.

Reply from Michael Gunner, the Chief Minister of the Northern Territory:

Hi Ted Cruz, g'day from the Northern Territory in Australia. Here are some facts.

70,000 Texans have tragically died from Covid. There have been zero deaths in the Territory. Did you know that?

Vaccination is so important  here because we have vulnerable communities and the oldest living culture on the planet to protect. Did you know that?

We've done whatever it takes to protect the Territory. That's kept us safe and free. We've been in lockdown for just eight days in eighteen months. Our businesses and schools are all open. Did you know that?

We don't need your lectures, thanks mate. you know nothing about it. and if you stand against a live-saving vaccine then you sure as hell don't stand with Australians.

I love Texas (Go Longhorns) but when it comes to Covid, I'm glad we are nothing like you.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • Love 9

Ted needs to sit down and shut up:

image.png.c0b245a027613f76c297f875df3a7825.png

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Hey Ted, who was in charge of the government back in 1972 again?

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Hey Ted, who was in charge of the government back in 1972 again?

Ted Cruz is trying to take on one of the most beloved characters ever created whose basic life principles are: be kind, be gentle, be understanding, listen to one another, try your best to do what is right, be honest, be good, and we are all worthy of love and respect. Doesn’t this guy have ANYONE in his life to tell him, “Hey, Ted, maybe sit this one out.”? 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

Teddy hit bottom and is continuing to dig 

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) responded to President Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving plans with the first line of a limerick, and Twitter users thought it was a poetic self-own.

Following reports that Biden will celebrate the holiday with family on the Massachusetts island Nantucket, Cruz tweeted this reference to the “there once was a man from Nantucket” limerick that in some versions is a bit, er, crude:

Some critics asked Cruz if he actually knew how the naughty version of the limerick ended, and what it implied.

Others finished the verse for him.

For example

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go Teddy, reminding people how you took off for Cancun and didn't stand up for your spouse when the orange fuck went after her.

• Upvote 9

• 4 weeks later...

I'd rather Ted run for mayor of Cancun, not that Mexico wants him...

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

How does he think even his bid for candidacy (let alone winning it) is feasible while he’s openly supportive of Trump— who we all know will be the actual candidate in 2023 if he’s not in prison by then? On second thought, scrap that last part. Trump will be candidate even if he’s in prison.

• Upvote 4

Rep. Eric Swalwell has mastered the art of the continuing burn.  @47of74, he's not letting up on Cruz. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Interesting controversy brewing in the Cruz family and how the press deals with it.  NYT has reported that Cruz' 13-year-old daughter "doesn't agree with most of his views." 

Apparently Cruz Daughter #1 shared her feelings about her dad via a public Tik Tok, but the account had been made private before the NYT went to press.  I can see things heating up as Ted tries to primary Trump for 2024, when the kid is a few years older and in the prime teen years of 15 or so. 

In line with how the press in the past has had a totally hands off policy on the children of sitting presidents, many folks are recommending a hands-off press policy on the minor children of politicians, pointing out that she's 13 and not in an elected office.  Although it's a juicy tidbit, I'm inclined to agree.  

Claudia Conway (daughter of George and Kellyanne) was very public on social media about her feelings towards her mother, but she was 15 or 16 and it seems George and Kellyanne were not able to control her social media activities, it was all quite public.  That all settled down when Kellyanne bailed out of the WH.  I quit following Claudia on Instagram and haven't heard anything about her since. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 8

Ted just got dragged and dragged hard by Tucker Carlson because Ted  accurately(!) referred to Jan 6 as "a violent terrorist attack."  After being confronted by Carlson, Ted debased himself and said he was "dumb and sloppy" in his choice of words.  

Does Ted have some kind of secret submission fetish where he has to abase himself and grovel at the feet of more dominant men?  In public?  It's a little awkward, Ted. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Ted's trying to get back in the good graces of the insurrectionists:

image.png.848d4988ea8ddfbadffdf7d8b2e46d62.png

Here's Seb Gorka attacking Cruz on Newsmax:

Spoiler

:popcorn2:

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 9

Reed Galen  @reedgalen: @tedcruz is losing his shit

I'm of the personal opinion that Ted Cruz has no shit to lose.  He'll never be president, he'll never live down Cancún, I can't think of anything he's done to benefit Texans and now he's taken to ranting.  He and Cornyn are both empty suits. 

One tweeter referred to obsequious Ted licking Tucker Carlson's boots as self evisceration. 

• Upvote 8