IGNORED

Ted Cruz: Braying Jackass of the U.S. Senate

Cartmann99

I should have started a thread for him years ago.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Thing is to call that stick of fuck Cruz a Braying Jackass is insulting to all other Braying Jackasses.

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wish he'd get a job being a scarecrow in someone's garden.

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I wish he'd get a job being a scarecrow in someone's garden.

To answer Ted's question, yes.  The Executive Branch of the Federal Government from Jan 20 2017 beginning at 12:00 pm to Jan 20 2021 at 11:59 am 59 seconds

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

This might be a good time to remind everyone that Cruz's freshman college roommate once said, "Ted Cruz will become the thing that you need him to be so that he wins an election.  No principles, no moral center, no values.  Just ambition."  He also said that Cruz had always wanted to be president because Cruz's dad told him that that's what Jesus really, really wanted to happen.  He's a whole lot of crazy and he will pander to anyone to stay in office.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 7

Teddie with the worst Admiral Ackbar imitation ever:

• Haha 7

57 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

Actually I do have a mandate. Ted Cruz can go visit all of those who have covid in Texas and he doesn't need to wear a mask or be vaccinated or wear any protective gear. Get real close to them and give them a hug. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Actually I do have a mandate. Ted Cruz can go visit all of those who have covid in Texas and he doesn't need to wear a mask or be vaccinated or wear any protective gear. Get real close to them and give them a hug. 

Good idea. However, as he’s  a coward and a hypocrite, Ted probably was already vaccinated months ago.

• I Agree 10

A total lack of self-awareness from Teddy:

• Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 3

On 8/10/2021 at 3:41 AM, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

Hmm.

• Upvote 12

Just like his Cancun vacation when we were all freezing to death, he'll find a way to blame his daughters for the fact that they're wearing masks to school.  

He is so fucking disgusting and repulsive inside and out that I can hardly look at him.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 11

I can't imagine that this piece of shit legislation could pass, but talk about unintended consequences.  The antivax insanity has been going on long before COVID. Legislation like this would lead to other major public health crises down the line as more and more people opt out of vaccinating. 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Howl said:

I can't imagine that this piece of shit legislation could pass, but talk about unintended consequences.  The antivax insanity has been going on long before COVID. Legislation like this would lead to other major public health crises down the line as more and more people opt out of vaccinating. 

"The Ted Cruz School of Medicine is proud to announce that Jim Bakker will be doing a guest lecture on balancing the four humors of the body with colloidal silver and the proper application of his miracle blankets!"

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

"The Ted Cruz School of Medicine is proud to announce that Jim Bakker will be doing a guest lecture on balancing the four humors of the body with colloidal silver and the proper application of his miracle blankets!"

"A doom bucket buffet will be available after the lecture."

• Upvote 11

• 3 weeks later...

Castro represents TX-20 (western San Antonio) in the U.S. House. The district has only been represented by Democrats since its "birth" in 1935.

• Upvote 9

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Castro represents TX-20 (western San Antonio) in the U.S. House. The district has only been represented by Democrats since its "birth" in 1935.

Maybe Raphael can't answer his phone because he's in Cancun.  Or taking a nap after eating too much soup for lunch. 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

But wait, there's more:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/patton-oswalt-ted-cruz-twitter_n_613b0855e4b0640100a3263f

It's especially noteworthy that Patton Oswalt has found so many ways to honor his first wife, Michelle McNamara, while being able to openly show his love and respect for his second wife, Meredith Salenger whereas Ted Cruz spends time tripping over himself to worship the man who openly and cruelly mocked Heidi Cruz.  I cannot imagine the pain Patton Oswalt endured after Michelle McNamara's death and the challenges he has faced in raising their daughter but he has managed to make sure Michelle's work in helping to find the Green River Killer has been recognized and his poignant essay publicized shortly after her death was one of the most honest and beautiful eulogies I have ever heard or read.  He is choosing the safety of others over making money.  Ted Cruz would push his grandmother in front of a moving car if it meant being able to grab the quarter off the sidewalk where she was standing. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

• 3 weeks later...

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

I noticed it confused reaction to the previous post. Basically the listed names are basketball players who have made it well known that they don't believe in getting the covid shot. Because their vocal beliefs support Republican talking points embraced by Ted Cruz he is promoting their talking points. However when Colin Kaepernick and others spoke up or demonstrated for black lives matter they were shut down and told to shut up and play. and the King James they are referring to is LeBron James.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2