IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young 2: Angry Badger, So Full of Rage (at Gay Brothers, but not at Josh Duggar)

nelliebelle1197

The audacity to clap back at people questioning her stance on vaccinations. How can she not understand the implications during a pandemic? None of us live in a vacuum. Decisions have consequences, and if can not gracefully explain yours (or explain it at all) you probably need to rethink that decision. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

The audacity to clap back at people questioning her stance on vaccinations. How can she not understand the implications during a pandemic? None of us live in a vacuum. Decisions have consequences, and if can not gracefully explain yours (or explain it at all) you probably need to rethink that decision. 

If someone hasn’t changed their mind by now, they never will. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 9

38 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If someone hasn’t changed their mind by now, they never will. 

I was on the fence when the vaccine first came out. And then my husband got Covid when our newest baby was 5 weeks old. He was very sick. Never hospitalized but it was bad. The rest of us stayed healthy, but it definitely got me off the fence and I got vaccinated shortly after that. Given, I was never entrenched in any sort of “it’s a plandemic” type of views. 

I think some of these people are just soooo entrenched that there’s no way to reach them at this point. Sad. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

51 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

I was on the fence when the vaccine first came out. And then my husband got Covid when our newest baby was 5 weeks old. He was very sick. Never hospitalized but it was bad. The rest of us stayed healthy, but it definitely got me off the fence and I got vaccinated shortly after that. Given, I was never entrenched in any sort of “it’s a plandemic” type of views. 

I think some of these people are just soooo entrenched that there’s no way to reach them at this point. Sad. 

It was pretty common to be on the fence when it first came out. Lots of people were. Then steadily, one by one, people became more comfortable and got the shot. Hesitancy went down each month for months. Now I think it’s probably plateaued and the only way some people would get it is through threat of losing their job. Otherwise they will not get it at all. 

• Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

On 12/23/2021 at 8:05 PM, SassyPants said:

The audacity to clap back at people questioning her stance on vaccinations. How can she not understand the implications during a pandemic? 

She’s extremely stupid and actively ignorant. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

I have really come to actively hate her. No, I won't pray for you Kristen because if I was dying of covid you'd find some reason to say it was my fault for being fat or because I got a vaccine or because I didn't trust God enough or something else horrible. So go straight to a ditch you hypocritical idiot. Sorry to that poor new baby that you're her mother, you crazy eye, conspiracy loving, homophobic, brother terrorizing, deliberate moron. 

• Upvote 26
  • Love 2

On 9/2/2021 at 3:46 PM, TuringMachine said:

Quoting myself to because I should have added the post I was referring to.

628769681_ScreenShot2021-09-02at12_40_32PM.thumb.png.5dc8fb74b8b05a3a1a36c86350670208.png

Pro life Christian "truth teller" Kristen Nicole Young thinks a doctor who experiments on inmates should get a pat on a back.

I wonder if she feels the same way now that Smuggar is a prisoner. And if so, how her buddy Jessa feels about that.

• Upvote 5

On 12/23/2021 at 6:56 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was pretty common to be on the fence when it first came out. Lots of people were. Then steadily, one by one, people became more comfortable and got the shot. Hesitancy went down each month for months. Now I think it’s probably plateaued and the only way some people would get it is through threat of losing their job. Otherwise they will not get it at all. 

Sadly, I’ve heard a couple of stories recently of people who were against the vaccine (or still hesitant), but who lost a very close friend or family member in the last few months and the reality of the disease finally set in for  them and the death of that person convinced them to get vaccinated. One of my close friends and my uncle both know people who died of Covid this fall, and following their deaths 2-3 people in their circle of friends finally got vaccinated. I’d love if there was a better way to get through to people, but… at this point there doesn’t seem to be. People are generally pretty convinced of their stances and it takes something MAJOR to shake that, if anything can. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Sadly some of the anti-vax people I know have lost family to COVID and still haven't changed their minds.  One had it and has long COVID and might be coming around now.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 2

Husband and I (and our families) are all vaccinated and mask.  I have a baby in daycare, though, so colds have been happening all year.  I work with several antivaxers/antimaskers and I like to imagine that they might have a moment of unease if they catch my colds.  I know it's a bit mean-spirited, but I'm not going to deny what pleasures are left to me in this pandemic world.  Not like we are able to hang out with friends or even introduce the baby to pretty much anyone with all the variants.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

On 7/23/2021 at 8:33 AM, OHFL2009 said:

I was upset that my 5G wasn't working even after 3 months, then I realized I still have a 4G phone. Guess I'll have to upgrade my phone...

I just upgraded from 3g to 4g this fall, so 5g is wasted on me, darn it. 

• Haha 5

On 9/2/2021 at 2:46 PM, TuringMachine said:

Pro life Christian "truth teller" Kristen Nicole Young thinks a doctor who experiments on inmates should get a pat on a back.

Now sure if I missed this or it's just lost in the crazy that's been going non stop for so long now, but thanks for bringing it to our attention.  This doctor is worse than worse. 

On his clinics' social media, he said he doesn't think masks are effective.  Inmates with covid were lied to and told they were being given vitamins or steroids, when they were actually being dosed with Ivermectin.   

This all came out in August 2021 - that's the time frame for this linked article and the quote below: Inmates Weren't Told They Were Given An Anti-Parasite Drug Instead Of COVID-19 Meds

This jackwagon, Dr. Karas, had been prescribing ivermectin to inmates and patients for A YEAR.  Keep in mind that there had to be complicit pharmacists/pharmacies for this to play out. 

The Washington County sheriff and the jail's physician (Karas) claimed that the use of the drug was voluntary.  Some inmates have come forward to say they were told they were being given "vitamins" and "steroids" when in reality they were being dosed with ivermectin. 

An inmate:

Asked whether he would have taken the drug had they told him at the outset it was ivermectin, he responded: "Never. I'm not livestock. I'm a human."

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 6

Back to Kristen's latest post about family and covid: 

Note passive voice:  "Kristen's dad Shawn has been in & out of the hospital because his oxygen levels aren't being maintained.  He was taken by ambulance to the ER because they had dipped too low again and they were worried about blood clots." 

Bloody hell, aren't blood clot risks and low oxygen often related to covid or is it already known that he has covid?

And Justin's grandmother developing sudden kidney failure? Here's some helpful info from Web MD: 

Can COVID-19 cause kidney failure?  Research suggests that up to half of people hospitalized with COVID-19 get an acute kidney injury. That’s a sudden case of kidney damage, and in some severe cases, kidney failure, that happens within hours or days. It causes waste to build up in your blood and can be deadly.

Of course we don't know their medical history of either of these people, but certainly an interesting coincidence.  And it's sad, just sad all around. The intransigent ignorance, the unnecessary illnesses, the deaths, all of it. 

• Upvote 17

Mr. Rex popped positive for COVID last week.  No tests available anywhere right now, but Mr. Rex happened to go to the doctor for what he thought was something else and they made him test before being seen....oops.  Baby and I have symptoms consistent with what our doctors assume is COVID...Sporty, miraculously, hasn't gotten sick. We are all vaxxed, so while being sick during the holidays sucked (Mr. Rex got his positive test result while his parents were enroute) we still were able to enjoy it (as much as one can stuck in the house).  Hey Justin, no one went to the hospital...everyone was fine with OTC meds.

COVID kicked my ass.  I'm doing a lot better now, but I can't imagine getting sick without being vaxxed, or making my eligible children suffer needlessly.  Under our school's COVID rules, kids won't miss any school because they're vaxxed.  Funny how that works...

• Upvote 12
  • Love 9

It's almost like those issues and the sickness with a newborn in the house could have been prevented... obviously with more PRAYER.

Fuck off, Young family. You get no sympathy from me.  I'm saving it for all the people your dumb asses exposed by not taking precautions.

• Upvote 16

I don't think her grandmother's illness has anything to do with COVID. It's likely just old age/kidney disease.

Kristen is turning 30 this year. She has at least one older brother.  Her parents are probably in their 50s/60s and Grandma is likely in her 70s/80s or maybe even older. 

Kristen's dad definitely seems to have COVID, based on what they're saying.

I'm sorry the Young kids got COVID. A lot of my friends with young kids could be more careful.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Howl said:

Now sure if I missed this or it's just lost in the crazy that's been going non stop for so long now, but thanks for bringing it to our attention.  This doctor is worse than worse. 

On his clinics' social media, he said he doesn't think masks are effective.  Inmates with covid were lied to and told they were being given vitamins or steroids, when they were actually being dosed with Ivermectin.   

This all came out in August 2021 - that's the time frame for this linked article and the quote below: Inmates Weren't Told They Were Given An Anti-Parasite Drug Instead Of COVID-19 Meds

This jackwagon, Dr. Karas, had been prescribing ivermectin to inmates and patients for A YEAR.  Keep in mind that there had to be complicit pharmacists/pharmacies for this to play out. 

The Washington County sheriff and the jail's physician (Karas) claimed that the use of the drug was voluntary.  Some inmates have come forward to say they were told they were being given "vitamins" and "steroids" when in reality they were being dosed with ivermectin. 

An inmate:

That’s where Josh is being held. Obviously he needs to be punished for his crimes, but I don’t want him being the subject of medical experiments by some crazy doctor. 

• Upvote 9

"I'd of loved another hug & face-to-face conversation with one of the strongest & sweetest women I know."

There is so much to criticize about KNY's beliefs and actions that it feels petty to criticize her grammar, but dammit, this woman will be solely responsible for homeschooling a passel of children, and it is a stinking shame the poor quality of education to which they will be exposed, and how that will limit them later in life.  Of course, to these people, having their children be limited is a feature, not a bug.

It's "I would have loved," Kristen, you nitwit.

• Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, Pibblesmiles said:

"I'd of loved another hug & face-to-face conversation with one of the strongest & sweetest women I know."

There is so much to criticize about KNY's beliefs and actions that it feels petty to criticize her grammar, but dammit, this woman will be solely responsible for homeschooling a passel of children, and it is a stinking shame the poor quality of education to which they will be exposed, and how that will limit them later in life.  Of course, to these people, having their children be limited is a feature, not a bug.

It's "I would have loved," Kristen, you nitwit.

That was written by her husband Justin.

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't think her grandmother's illness has anything to do with COVID. It's likely just old age/kidney disease.

Yes, it's possible it's just old age (I'm curious about how old she is) but it's the sudden onset with death imminent that caught my attention and suspicion. If the grandparent is on the same page with Justin and Nicole re: no vax, no mask, no social precautions, the likelihood of COVID is pretty damned high.  It sounded as though Justin's dad was shocked that it was happening. 

I didn't catch earlier that Josh was in the Dr. Karas jail.  Something else to consider: Ivermectin is a dirt-cheap treatment ($30 - $45 for 20 tabs retail), certainly cheaper than an infusion of monoclonal antibodies ($1,200/infusion), and they're "just" inmates.  Makes my blood boil. 

I mentally default to "Anna Nicole Smith" every time I see "Kristin Nicole" -- anybody else?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Yes, it's possible it's just old age (I'm curious about how old she is) but it's the sudden onset with death imminent that caught my attention and suspicion. If the grandparent is on the same page with Justin and Nicole re: no vax, no mask, no social precautions, the likelihood of COVID is pretty damned high.  It sounded as though Justin's dad was shocked that it was happening. 

I didn't catch earlier that Josh was in the Dr. Karas jail.  Something else to consider: Ivermectin is a dirt-cheap treatment ($30 - $45 for 20 tabs retail), certainly cheaper than an infusion of monoclonal antibodies ($1,200/infusion), and they're "just" inmates.  Makes my blood boil. 

I mentally default to "Anna Nicole Smith" every time I see "Kristin Nicole" -- anybody else?

She was born Vickie Lynn Hogan. I always thought that actually kind of fit her. But it didn’t sound good enough as a Playboy Playmate. 

On 12/29/2021 at 9:15 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Sadly some of the anti-vax people I know have lost family to COVID and still haven't changed their minds.  One had it and has long COVID and might be coming around now.

Similar experience here.

I attended the funeral of a dear friend who died of covid and only about 25% of the attendees were masked. Pretty sure the masked ones were also the vaxxed ones.

Members of my extended family who were/are anti-vax have doubled down even though one nearly died and has some (never clearly stated but often hinted at) long-term symptoms.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

From Kristen’s Instagram survey about headaches after covid, I’m going to surmise she’s still suffering from them three weeks after her symptoms started. Covid headaches with three young kids and a newborn sounds like a nightmare to me.

• Upvote 7