IGNORED

Kristen Nicole Young 2: Angry Badger, So Full of Rage (at Gay Brothers, but not at Josh Duggar)

nelliebelle1197

On 9/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, TuringMachine said:

I like how the "pro-lifers" are encouraging experimenting on prisoners. 

Quoting myself to because I should have added the post I was referring to.

628769681_ScreenShot2021-09-02at12_40_32PM.thumb.png.5dc8fb74b8b05a3a1a36c86350670208.png

Pro life Christian "truth teller" Kristen Nicole Young thinks a doctor who experiments on inmates should get a pat on a back.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 9
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

Kristin started a new podcast and if you can, please report her. She’s on Apple and Spotify that I know of. Her current episodes include homophobia (interviewing/bullying her bisexual brother), and COVID misinformation. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Please remember the FJ rule.  If you go to other sites and do things, please do not come back to make reports on FJ.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

Ugh. Now Kristen is comparing defying vaxx mandates to being a patriot in the American Revolution. 🙄

Hahaha, guess she's ignoring the fact that George Washington made his troops get inoculated against smallpox!

• Upvote 15

I guess Kristen got an eyeful on her last post because now she's flouncing from IG. She does promise to do her podcast, but sorry, I refuse to listen to her drone on about God's Army and the Devil.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 9/10/2021 at 9:10 PM, marmalade said:

Ugh. Now Kristen is comparing defying vaxx mandates to being a patriot in the American Revolution. 🙄

In my country, this past weekend a bunch of Christian fundamentalist teens dressed up as Nazi's and one Jewish prisoner to 'protest' our government's Covid rules. 😔

One of them was dressed in an old-school prisoner's outfit and was wearing a yellow David's star on his chest. The others were dressed as Nazi's. The outfits were really elaborate, not something you just throw together from items in your closet. They took pictures and videos and posted it on social media. It got a lot of backlash, thankfully. However, one of the Dutch extreme right wing parties supported them. The leader of this party said that this is the first time since WWII that a group of people is being singled out like this and is being prevented from participating in society 🙄.
I think it is absolutely shameful and completely ignorant to compare how non-vaccinated people are being treated to the holocaust. Unfortunately I don't think these people have any shame nor any intelligence to speak of.

• Disgust 3
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 3