IGNORED

M Is for Mama 11: 10 Kids is 10 too Many for a Narcissistic, Disinterested Person

nelliebelle1197

12 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I think that was one of Gothard's fetishes.

Gothard insisted that “wavy” hair draws attention to a young woman’s “countenance.” Now, being an Old, I know exactly what he meant by “wavy” hair, and the spiral-permy ‘dos of his fangirls weren’t it. Old guys tend to idealize the styles worn by the women of their youth—but I’m sure he got quite the buzz when his fangirls started adopting a style because they were convinced he’d like it.

• Upvote 6

Another day, another lie.  Today Braggie says they're home with the first stomach bug in "yeaaarrrs".  That is not true, because I distinctly remember in the last year discussing here that her kids had a stomach bug and then they all went out to eat shortly after, and we discussed her horrid activated charcoal cure.  

I hope Theo dumps his puke bowl all over her couch and her precious rugs.

• Upvote 16

14 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

Another day, another lie.  Today Braggie says they're home with the first stomach bug in "yeaaarrrs".  That is not true, because I distinctly remember in the last year discussing here that her kids had a stomach bug and then they all went out to eat shortly after, and we discussed her horrid activated charcoal cure.  

I hope Theo dumps his puke bowl all over her couch and her precious rugs.

Yes. She talked about mixing grape juice and activated charcoal as a cure all for tummy troubles. It’s funny how she lies on social media when anyone can Just go back through her posts and find that there were stomach bugs before years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

Don't worry, after a horrendous 24 hrs where they all got it rapidly,  the magic cure didn't stop them from getting sick but somehow got them better quicker. 🙄 4 yacking toddlers while also vomiting sounds like a version of hell. 

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, JMO said:

Don't worry, after a horrendous 24 hrs where they all got it rapidly,  the magic cure didn't stop them from getting sick but somehow got them better quicker. 🙄 4 yacking toddlers while also vomiting sounds like a version of hell. 

It really does. I can’t even imagine. Especially with her rugs stacked 3 deep in some places. I would have rolled up all the rugs in the house once the barfing started. And then covered the furniture in sheets or old towels.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

I can count the number of times any of my 4 kids had a stomach bug on one hand, and they never had them at the same time.  I'm a sympathetic yakker, I think the universe knew I wouldn't be able to handle it if they were all four going at once. LOL

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

How the hell is charcoal supposed to treat a stomach bug.

I'm always astounded by what anti vaxxers are willing to put into their bodies just to avoid actual medicine.**

** I realize activated charcoal has some medical use, but I'm not aware how it could help with a bacterial infection or virus that was likely contracted days ago.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 12

14 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

but I'm not aware how it could help with a bacterial infection or virus that was likely contracted days ago.

Because it can't.

A quick search also revealed that it can cause dehydration *and vomiting*.  Par for the course on Braggie's parenting skills, that she would give her very small children a supplement that can cause dehydration when they're already dehydrated.  

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 2

35 minutes ago, danvillebelle said:

I can count the number of times any of my 4 kids had a stomach bug on one hand, and they never had them at the same time.  I'm a sympathetic yakker, I think the universe knew I wouldn't be able to handle it if they were all four going at once. LOL

Exactly. They won’t take a well studied vaccine but they will chug some horse Gogurt because the internet told them it was ok.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

2 reasons why these kinds of folks won’t take the vaccine for COVID 19: 1) cuz Trump told them the China virus was fake. 2) aborted babies ( good God why are they so science and research adverse?). 

Not to mention, Trump and every other Republican official who has publicly bashed the vaccine HAS actually been vaccinated.

FreeDUMB- When you can’t or refuse to connect the dots-

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

2 reasons why these kinds of folks won’t take the vaccine for COVID 19: 1) cuz Trump told them the China virus was fake. 2) aborted babies ( good God why are they so science and research adverse?). 

Not to mention, Trump and every other Republican official who has publicly bashed the vaccine HAS actually been vaccinated.

FreeDUMB- When you can’t or refuse to connect the dots-

You know, I think Drumpf missed the boat here: If he’d sold mass quantities of red MAGA masks and got extra anti-China the second we learned about COVID-19, millions of lives could have been saved. Gross, but it could have worked.

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Hane said:

You know, I think Drumpf missed the boat here: If he’d sold mass quantities of red MAGA masks and got extra anti-China the second we learned about COVID-19, millions of lives could have been saved. Gross, but it could have worked.

And  little doubt, we would have been stuck with him for another 4 years.

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

Because it can't.

A quick search also revealed that it can cause dehydration *and vomiting*.  Par for the course on Braggie's parenting skills, that she would give her very small children a supplement that can cause dehydration when they're already dehydrated.  

The one time I tried activated charcoal it made me vomit profusely. Abbie voluntarily gave it to a passel of sick toddlers. Unbelievable that this woman gives parenting advice.

It really isn't that surprising given the crowd she runs with these days. One of her last video posts was her and other instagrammers doing some kind of prayer chain video thing. One of the other participants was purelyparsons. I think she was the one that didn't know she was having twins and then starved them until someone intervened. Am I remembering correctly? 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 7
  • WTF 1

She's shilling homeschool seasonal "bundles" again (glorified coloring pages and activities that could surely be found for free with a 30 second Google search).  I wonder how much she makes from that affiliation.

• Upvote 3

Meanwhile the day after posting how besides themselves they all were she was back at her early morning body pump class.  No rest for the wicked. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, JMO said:

Meanwhile the day after posting how besides themselves they all were she was back at her early morning body pump class.  No rest for the wicked. 

Any excuse to get away from her children.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Today she posted a pic of Ezra holding one of the baby twins with the caption "He leaned towards Ezra from my arms the moment he saw him.  I mean, I get it."

Do you Braggie?  Because I really, really don't think you do get it.

She also posted a pic of her mom in the kitchen with the kids, with the caption "She comes to help homeschool on Wednesdays."  It's been awhile since she let that nugget of truth slip, along with the fact that her mom is teaching her homeschool co-op class for her.  

That's our Braggie.  "I'm a mom of 10 who does it all!  Except when I don't.  Which is more than 50% of the time.  I have naturally curly hair though.  And did you know I wrote a book?" 🙄

Edited by danvillebelle
  • Upvote 16
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

More from our Braggie:

"Did you know I have 2 sets of twins, born on the same day years apart? Not that I wanted twins. I actively prayed both times God wasn't giving me twins. But LoL it's a test from God __ so yeah there's that.   Did you know I have 10 children, also all a test from God? I don't really like children. But hey Jesus and all that."

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

On 11/8/2021 at 11:35 AM, TuringMachine said:

I'm always astounded by what anti vaxxers are willing to put into their bodies just to avoid actual medicine.**

** I realize activated charcoal has some medical use, but I'm not aware how it could help with a bacterial infection or virus that was likely contracted days ago.

Apparently Zsu is also giving the kids activated charcoal to prevent them getting whatever horrid stomach bug she and PP have. She's also getting a drive-by mobile IV business to come give her an IV to replace all the fluids she lost. My thought is if you are bad enough off to need an IV, perhaps urgent care or the doctor is the place to go. 

So things that work against viruses and bacteria, according to fundies: activated charcoal (with or without grape juice), livestock de-wormer, prayer.

Things that don't work, according to fundies: Getting a vaccine to train your immune system to fight viruses, antibiotics, wearing a mask to prevent catching a virus, proper medical care. 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

Today she posted a pic of Ezra holding one of the baby twins with the caption "He leaned towards Ezra from my arms the moment he saw him.  I mean, I get it."

Do you Braggie?  Because I really, really don't think you do get it.

She also posted a pic of her mom in the kitchen with the kids, with the caption "She comes to help homeschool on Wednesdays."  It's been awhile since she let that nugget of truth slip, along with the fact that her mom is teaching her homeschool co-op class for her.  

That's our Braggie.  "I'm a mom of 10 who does it all!  Except when I don't.  Which is more than 50% of the time.  I have naturally curly hair though.  And did you know I wrote a book?" 🙄

Well, I get it. The baby wants to be in the arms of someone he feels safe with and loved by. I have zero doubt that AH is a disengaged and disinterested parent. I feel sorry for all those kids. The older kids are being robbed of a full academic education, and the younger kids are stuck with a self centered narcissist when the older kids (pseudo parents) are away at co-op, part of the time. For the life of me I can not understand why she attempts to martyr herself by having kid after kid. This behavior is pathological.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

For the life of me I can not understand why she attempts to martyr herself by having kid after kid. This behavior is pathological.

Because it makes her feel superior. The fact that she doesn't want her kids but has them anyway makes her that much holier than everyone else.

• I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

She's also getting a drive-by mobile IV business to come give her an IV to replace all the fluids she lost. My thought is if you are bad enough off to need an IV, perhaps urgent care or the doctor is the place to go. 

I had never heard of mobile IV services until the pandemic hit. Then suddenly a whole slew anti-vaxxers started asking around on social media for it, mostly looking for someone to administer the meds of their choosing without a prescription. Apparently they didn't find a lot of takers since the service would probably lose their license if caught. We have a local chiropractor who offers trendy IV services like youth blend, energy blend, and the like. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 3

On 11/8/2021 at 5:35 PM, TuringMachine said:

Activated charcoal binds toxins, which is helpfull if you contracted bacteria like salmonella or other toxin producing bacteria. Or you poisened yourself. It won't do anything against a typical stomach bug like a Noro virus. More critically with a stomach bug is looking out for dehydration and loss of electrolytes, esp in kids toddler and younger. Offer fluids like broth, watered down juice mixed with some electrolyte solution in little sips.

I hate it woo lovers and anti vaxxers. They take stuff that is just a part of scientific threatment and make it their cure all and refuse the rest. But it's not them suffering, because they make their kids the guinea pigs and then after it's over they wank of online about how they suffered so greatly with their kids and took their care like a true martyr. Fuck them all

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

It’s Wednesday so she’s answering questions, fueling her need for attention and lying her ass off all while preening.

FYI, she is grateful and thankful for her mother’s help ( her actual mom), but feels she could do it all without her. Sure she could, because there’s also her dad, ILs, friends and the other paid help. And she and Shaun still barely cover the bases. She is completely FOS. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

I hate it woo lovers and anti vaxxers. They take stuff that is just a part of scientific threatment and make it their cure all and refuse the rest. But it's not them suffering, because they make their kids the guinea pigs and then after it's over they wank of online about how they suffered so greatly with their kids and took their care like a true martyr. Fuck them all

I feel like there was somebody discussed recently in a thread (Abbie's or maybe Lori's?) who was going on about how hard it was that some or all of her kids had whooping cough and how terrible they sounded and how worried and sleep-deprived she was... And I just wanted to bang my head against the keyboard because, dammit, THAT is why doctors recommend pertussis boosters in pregnancy and the DTaP for babies as soon as possible! It's martyring yourself and making your children suffer for no reason at all, barring medical reasons to not get it.

• Upvote 14
  • WTF 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic