IGNORED

M Is for Mama 11: 10 Kids is 10 too Many for a Narcissistic, Disinterested Person

nelliebelle1197

15 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

She has the whitest feet.  Damn!!!

She’s pretty fair skinned. But she uses filters so heavily that it’s hard to know her natural skin ton. 

• Upvote 3

I must have crap fashion taste because I don’t think that outfit is super awful… maybe it’d work if there were no holes in the skirt. Or maybe if it wasn’t a tied top.

• I Agree 1

6 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I must have crap fashion taste because I don’t think that outfit is super awful… maybe it’d work if there were no holes in the skirt. Or maybe if it wasn’t a tied top.

Each piece is totally fine. I just don’t think they go together. I think a light colored (maybe the same blue as the shoes) tank top or sleeveless shirt would be cute with that skirt. And maybe some jeans would be really cute with that shirt. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Poor kitten.  It will be gone/lost/dead in less than six months.  Run Clarence, run to a neighbor's house and don't come back.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Each piece is totally fine. I just don’t think they go together.

This is a theme with Abbie.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

This is a theme with Abbie.

She thinks she’s edgy and special, in all things. Beyond the # of children she has, she is quite average and ordinary.

• Upvote 10

44 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

She thinks she’s edgy and special, in all things. Beyond the # of children she has, she is quite average and ordinary.

Exactly. There are loads of Christian mommy bloggers/Instagrammers, and plenty who homeschool. It’s not exactly a niche market.

• Upvote 11

Average and ordinary and cringeworthy.  Don't forget cringeworthy.  When she uses online slang (like the other day, "sink bath lyfe"), or when she blithely uses "ghetto" - I just...it's so embarrassing it makes me squirm. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13

In her latest screed, Abbie has her panties in a wad because people at Costco weren't fawning over her enough. What did she expect? She claims they made "quite an entrance" but I'm guessing that was all in her head because I don't think anyone actually gives a shit. Big families and Costco go hand in hand. We used to live in an area with lots of Mormons and Dunkards and come Saturday the aisles would be packed with large families.  

• Upvote 13
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

34 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

In her latest screed, Abbie has her panties in a wad because people at Costco weren't fawning over her enough. What did she expect? She claims they made "quite an entrance" but I'm guessing that was all in her head because I don't think anyone actually gives a shit. Big families and Costco go hand in hand. We used to live in an area with lots of Mormons and Dunkards and come Saturday the aisles would be packed with large families.  

She’s turning into Zoo. No surprise there.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

If we learned anything from her pregnancy announcement with Shiloh where she was like I was expecting mean comments about my family size, but everyone was nice, but I'm gonna write this blog post about how I would handle being judged for my family size anyway, is that Braggie is desparate to feel persecuted for having lots of kids.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 7

She’s channel her inner Sierra with this one.  A few years back Sierra was in Costco or Sams and apparently other customers (strangers, mind you) weren’t complimenting her enough on her half-dozen kids or some such. I don’t recall the details, but she was basically fishing for head pats about her sheer number of offspring.

• Upvote 6
  • Bless Your Heart 1

2 hours ago, catlady said:

She’s channel her inner Sierra with this one.  A few years back Sierra was in Costco or Sams and apparently other customers (strangers, mind you) weren’t complimenting her enough on her half-dozen kids or some such. I don’t recall the details, but she was basically fishing for head pats about her sheer number of offspring.

"Congrats! Your uterus works!" or "Congrats on having sex!" 

I mean, what sort of praise are these women expecting? They gave birth. Lots of people do that. I mean that is an accomplishment individually, but it's not the sort of thing you go around praising people for. 

"Yay! You had a bunch of babies! I know a cat that had nine at one time, though, so she's still ahead of you..."

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 21
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

"Congrats! Your uterus works!" or "Congrats on having sex!" 

I mean, what sort of praise are these women expecting? They gave birth. Lots of people do that. I mean that is an accomplishment individually, but it's not the sort of thing you go around praising people for. 

"Yay! You had a bunch of babies! I know a cat that had nine at one time, though, so she's still ahead of you..."

I think they fish for compliments so that they have a chance to act humble. Abbie wants people to say "I only have **normal # of kids** and I'm going crazy! How do you do it?" So she can then say that her children are all wonderful blessings and every day is a joy. But in reality she makes posts about washing the babies being an act of worship and that hard isn't the same thing as bad. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

Braggie would never want me as a friend. I give very few complements. And when I do, they are pretty matter of fact statements. They aren’t me fawning all over a person. I don’t do that. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

18 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I think they fish for compliments so that they have a chance to act humble. Abbie wants people to say "I only have **normal # of kids** and I'm going crazy! How do you do it?" So she can then say that her children are all wonderful blessings and every day is a joy. But in reality she makes posts about washing the babies being an act of worship and that hard isn't the same thing as bad. 

It reminds me of the fundie-lite people I know. One of the things I remember about these people is that they are looking for people to say "I only have**normal # of kids** and I'm going crazy! How do you do it?", and the people I knew were good at finding other people to fawn over them. They also liked to tell people how many people were in the family when not everyone was there so they could get a reaction.

• Upvote 1

My only response to these people is "oh goody, you get fucked regularly"

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 12

I’ll say it again and until pigs fly, having more of any one thing does not make you cherish that particular thing more. In fact, it usually makes that thing less special, unique and awe inspiring, because you are surrounded by many others just like it. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie would never want me as a friend. I give very few complements. And when I do, they are pretty matter of fact statements. They aren’t me fawning all over a person. I don’t do that. 

I am a super complimentary, it's in my nature. I tell strangers I love their outfits, that sort of thing. But I don't compliment people when it's a lie,  and I never felt the need to compliment someone on having a ton of kids. When your super fertile, births happens, it's how fertility in that case works. Why would I compliment that? 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, tankgirl said:

I am a super complimentary, it's in my nature. I tell strangers I love their outfits, that sort of thing. But I don't compliment people when it's a lie,  and I never felt the need to compliment someone on having a ton of kids. When your super fertile, births happens, it's how fertility in that case works. Why would I compliment that? 

My dad is like you. He can always find a complement for everyone. But my complements are basically reserved for things I believe are A+++ type things. But that’s only with adults. I complement my kids constantly because I know they need the encouragement. Obviously Braggie is like my 6 year old. Constantly needs complemented to get through the day. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My dad is like you. He can always find a complement for everyone. But my complements are basically reserved for things I believe are A+++ type things. But that’s only with adults. I complement my kids constantly because I know they need the encouragement. Obviously Braggie is like my 6 year old. Constantly needs complemented to get through the day. 

No way. Do not disparage your 6 YO. AH a is an a-hole who uses religion and religiosity as weapons. I think she is 1 of those people who likes any attention, even if it’s negative. 

• Upvote 7

13 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

No way. Do not disparage your 6 YO. AH a is an a-hole who uses religion and religiosity as weapons. I think she is 1 of those people who likes any attention, even if it’s negative. 

Oh my 6 year old is right on track for maturity. I was basically saying Braggie hasn’t matured past 6. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh my 6 year old is right on track for maturity. I was basically saying Braggie hasn’t matured past 6. 

Sorry, I was only joking

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 7/17/2021 at 6:31 AM, feministxtian said:

My only response to these people is "oh goody, you get fucked regularly"

Congratulations, you're fertile. Have a cookie.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic