IGNORED

21 kids at Age 23

medimus

On 6/11/2021 at 2:18 AM, LurkerOverThePond said:

I find this actually disgusting. In this age of climate change and over population, if you really, really need to have 21 kids, why not adopt already existing children who need parents and a home?!? In the former Soviet republics there are a lot of children living in dreary conditions in state owned orphanages (of course good facilities exist, too). Maybe give those kids a new chance at life!

Have you seen the hate that's directed towards people who do this? They'd be called "child collectors" and criticized for not providing enough bedrooms. There'd be hints the child was better off back in the orphanage, because someday a random relative might someday come to collect them.

This situation is crazy, but at least no one will challenge her right to parent those babies.

On 6/11/2021 at 8:27 AM, TuringMachine said:

I'm pretty sure I read an article about them a little while ago that mentioned one of the surrogates wanted to keep the baby but surrogates have no rights in Georgia.  I can't find it now so maybe I'm misremembering. Either way this feels like a pretty good example of the potential exploitative nature commercial surrogacy.

She could probably take the baby and leave, and it would take a few months for the "mother" to even notice.

3 hours ago, imokit said:

2 people can't parent 6 foetal alcohol children effectively, let alone give 4 normal kids attention on top of it. 

They weren't being parented effectively in foster care, I am sure.  Most foster care kids move around a great deal. Many foster homes are inadequate and sometimes there simply aren't enough foster homes and the innocent children have to spend time in an institution (like a home for troubled kids) simply because that's where there's a bed. 

• Upvote 2

I still can’t wrap my head around this. It feels like the perfect way to troll people and yet it seems like this is real. It’s unbelievable! Those poor children! No one will ever convince me she loves them and is bonded to every one of them. There’s no way!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6

On 6/13/2021 at 10:22 AM, postscript said:

Did a bit of digging on them this morning. She sounds super controlling - kids have been sleep trained and all sleep from 8 pm to 6 am, nannies are supposed to take pictures of poopy diapers, they are discouraged from holding the kids when they are crying (they’re supposed to distract the child instead). I can’t see nannies staying long under those circumstances. She claims to spend all her time personally caring for the babies, but it looks like she spends hours on perfect Instagram photo shoots with them instead.

Husband is in his mid-50s, supposedly made money in hospitality and transportation. Reading between the lines, he appears to be connected with organized crime. He claims to be innocent of the murder. 

I hope there’s a good prenup in place, or else some form of financial settlement on each of the kids. I can see this all going to hell in a few years, with the parents fighting over finances and the army of kids lost in the middle. 

I went through her instagram too. Yikes.

I find there is something very, very sinister about her. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 6/14/2021 at 12:56 AM, llucie said:

Victoria 11.11.2014

Mustafa 03/10/2020

Maryam 04/17/2020

Irene 04/19/2020

Alisa 04/19/2020

Hasan 05/29/2020

Judy 05/29/2020

Harper 06/17/2020

Teresa June 24, 2020

Hussein June 24, 2020

Anna 07/28/2020

Isabella 08/01/2020

Ismail 08/20/2020

Mehmet 08/31/2020

Ahmet 09/27/2020

Ali 10/28/2020

Christina 10/28/2020

Sara 11/10/2020

Lokman 11/10/2020

Galip 12/04/2020

Olivia 01/16/2021

Judging by the dates there are 5 sets of twins. Which means that there were 13 births from April - Dec 2020. And interesting that all the boys have Turkish names but only one of the girls. Maybe he names boys and she names girls.

I find this upsetting. Those children are biologically theirs but they are unlikely to ever experience a true parent-child connection. The fact that money has essentially bought these children makes them a commodity despite their genetic link to their parents.

Why? Just why?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

On 6/16/2021 at 8:08 PM, EmainMacha said:

Judging by the dates there are 5 sets of twins. Which means that there were 13 births from April - Dec 2020. And interesting that all the boys have Turkish names but only one of the girls. Maybe he names boys and she names girls.

I find this upsetting. Those children are biologically theirs but they are unlikely to ever experience a true parent-child connection. The fact that money has essentially bought these children makes them a commodity despite their genetic link to their parents.

Why? Just why?

I don’t think they were all necessarily twins, it’s possible that two pregnant surrogates went into labour at the same time or were even induced for convenience’s sake. Which of course begs the question, were “Mom and dad” there for all the births? How did they decide between bonding with the two day old Maryam and meeting the next 2 newborns?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

On 6/17/2021 at 8:22 PM, Smee said:

I don’t think they were all necessarily twins, it’s possible that two pregnant surrogates went into labour at the same time or were even induced for convenience’s sake. Which of course begs the question, were “Mom and dad” there for all the births? How did they decide between bonding with the two day old Maryam and meeting the next 2 newborns?

Maybe, but twins are very common in ivf. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Maybe, but twins are very common in ivf. 

I’ve heard the opposite (although that may be an Aus/US difference) - because they won’t implant more than one embryo here, and identical twin splits happen before day 6, implanting a 5-day embryo means low chance of twins. My boss is currently pregnant with identical twins who were IVF and she was very shocked to learn there were 2 in there.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Smee said:

I’ve heard the opposite (although that may be an Aus/US difference) - because they won’t implant more than one embryo here, and identical twin splits happen before day 6, implanting a 5-day embryo means low chance of twins. My boss is currently pregnant with identical twins who were IVF and she was very shocked to learn there were 2 in there.

That’s ethical doctors. I doubt they are seeking out ethical doctors if they had 20 babies in a span of 10 months. Therefore they might be transferring 2 embryos. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

On 6/16/2021 at 12:50 AM, Nikedagain? said:

I went through her instagram too. Yikes.

I find there is something very, very sinister about her. 

What about him? He financed the whole thing, so he must be OK with it. It also sounds like a patriarchial relationship, plus he is much older than she is. 

Funny how we always blame the woman. The "woman" in question is barely an adult!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

On 6/15/2021 at 8:30 AM, Jackie3 said:

Have you seen the hate that's directed towards people who do this? They'd be called "child collectors" and criticized for not providing enough bedrooms. There'd be hints the child was better off back in the orphanage, because someday a random relative might someday come to collect them.

This situation is crazy, but at least no one will challenge her right to parent those babies.

It is reality.  People are right to be concerned about child collectors.  Relinquished, abandoned, and orphaned children are not somehow more ethical targets for people with a savior complex or large family fetish.  No.  And in some cases, adoptees in "good homes" (people more financially viable than the birth parents) would have been better off in their home country without being trafficked, because their adoptive parents tortured, abused, and killed them.  There is just as large and even more entrenched adoption industry that frankly exploits all parts of the triad.  Surrogacy is well on its way to being twice as exploitative.

I hope people challenge this family's "right" to parent "their" babies.  As they should.  This is a fucked up situation.

15 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

What about him? He financed the whole thing, so he must be OK with it. It also sounds like a patriarchial relationship, plus he is much older than she is. 

Funny how we always blame the woman. The "woman" in question is barely an adult!

Well, to his very marginal credit, apparently, the "father" has told the "mother" no, she can't be on reality tv and it caused issues.  Perhaps the fault and creepiness that are being found here is the social media/fame seeking and exploitation.  Sometimes both parents are in on it (we've seen many examples).  It's still gross.  But there are many people to find disgusting here.  Him. Her. The agencies making $$$$$$$$$$ on this.  Fertility clinics making bank too, and obviously not asking questions.

• Upvote 18
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 4:13 PM, RosyDaisy said:

Wait.  This is a belated April Fool's joke, right?  No?   Satire then?  No?  Am I hallucinating?  No? Then OMFGWTH!!  this is beyond insane.  It's...well..umm..hell, that word hasn't been invented yet.

Well, I think you should respect their choice ?

• Fuck You 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • WTF 1

On 6/11/2021 at 8:43 AM, ToriAmos said:

What the everloving...

And this: "Kristina is planning to have more children naturally at some point, but for now wants to focus on bonding with the 20 new additions"

good luck.

Maybe she’s really good with kids. Smaller amount than the average kindergarten class and nobody has a problem with that. Besides, with that amount of money and nannies, you can be assured that they are well taken care of. Idk, the parents made a choice and we should respect it. Is there any evidence of abuse or is it the lifestyle you don’t like?

• Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 6

I’ve got plenty of friends who are teachers or daycare workers, and excellent ones. They’ll be the first to tell you that they are not “raising” anyone else’s kids, those kids have parents, and they NEED parents to give them stable, ongoing individual attention and love. The job of a kindergarten teacher is very different to the job of a parent, especially a parent to an infant.

Also this isn’t a “lifestyle”, it’s abuse of the surrogacy system. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

This story is disturbing as is but the detail about five possible sets of twins makes it even worse, because it means they are likely transferring more than one embryo for every surrogate. I already knew the surrogates were paid little in compensation, but the likelihood that they were paid so little in conjunction with being asked to increase the risk of multiples, thus further complicating their pregnancies, is horrifying. Exploitation indeed.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

This story is disturbing as is but the detail about five possible sets of twins makes it even worse, because it means they are likely transferring more than one embryo for every surrogate. I already knew the surrogates were paid little in compensation, but the likelihood that they were paid so little in conjunction with being asked to increase the risk of multiples, thus further complicating their pregnancies, is horrifying. Exploitation indeed.

I know a couple who had a kid in Ucrania, by a surrogated process. They transferred 2 embryos, but only 1 succeded. Their words: "twins only increase 1000 euros the full payment. It's way cheaper than doing the surrogate process again for the second baby". The fact that twins pregnancy is far more risky was never a problem for them. I know not everybody is like that, but it's very problematic overall.

Edited by Melissa1977
Spelling
  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 2

I hadn't looked at this thread in a while, but in the U. S. multiple embryo transfer is still common as far as I know. A lot of conservatives say "it's important, because it's pro-life."

• Upvote 4

On 6/20/2021 at 7:43 PM, Tigerchild74 said:

I hope people challenge this family's "right" to parent "their" babies.  As they should.  This is a fucked up situation.

Probably it's going to be less about their rights to parent and more about their ability or lack thereof.

It sounds like just another orphanage, only better color coordinated.

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I hadn't looked at this thread in a while, but in the U. S. multiple embryo transfer is still common as far as I know. A lot of conservatives say "it's important, because it's pro-life."

Absolutely it is, and if my husband and I were given the choice, we would transfer two embryos. But I would have been carrying the potential twins, and I feel well-informed about the risks to myself and the babies. We didn't make it to IVF, but the treatment that did result in my singleton pregnancy carries the highest risk of multiples (IUI with Femara and injectibles), and my doctor required a consultation with us to review the potential risks before proceeding with the plan.

My memory is shaky but I believe I've read stories from surrogates in the U.S. who were fully on board and received fair compensation with their transfers that resulted in twin pregnancies. It is an entirely different matter when involving low-income surrogates in a country with lax regulation which is what makes it so horrifying to me. No doubt the parents did it to save money and to be more efficient with their goal of making 100 babies. 

• Upvote 11

On 7/17/2021 at 10:31 PM, Green bean satan said:

Well, I think you should respect their choice ?

Respect crazy ass people bringing dozens of children in the world like this?  Ummm....no, I shouldn't.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:44 PM, Green bean satan said:

Maybe she’s really good with kids. Smaller amount than the average kindergarten class and nobody has a problem with that. Besides, with that amount of money and nannies, you can be assured that they are well taken care of. Idk, the parents made a choice and we should respect it. Is there any evidence of abuse or is it the lifestyle you don’t like?

Having lots of money doesn't equal good parenting.  This isn't a lifestyle, it's 50 shades of fucked up.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

22 minutes ago, AuntCloud said:

Troll in the dungeon. They posted on other threads as well.

Person unable to understand a joke in the house….?

• Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2021 at 7:53 PM, anjulibai said:

I suspect some of the hidden babies had medical issues, and that's why they weren't introduced sooner. I would put money on them not wanting unhealthy babies, and just waiting to see if whatever medical problem there was turned out to be permanent. 

Who knows how many babies have actually been born? 

You were right. They were born premature and one of the boys had a bleeding on his brain. Once they were doing good and out of the hospital thats when she decided to talk about them. Even in that post where she says she had hidden 6 kids she was lying, because she had been hidding 7 (at least), she later admited she had triplets instead of twins, and that the 3º triplet was doing really bad and in hospital. (https://www.instagram.com/p/CS7hGLNoAAW/)

So she actually has 22 kids and not 21. But she added to her profile "Will there be 105 children?" so it probably wont last in that number for long.

• Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 8

12 hours ago, llucie said:

You were right. They were born premature and one of the boys had a bleeding on his brain. Once they were doing good and out of the hospital thats when she decided to talk about them. Even in that post where she says she had hidden 6 kids she was lying, because she had been hidding 7 (at least), she later admited she had triplets instead of twins, and that the 3º triplet was doing really bad and in hospital. (https://www.instagram.com/p/CS7hGLNoAAW/)

So she actually has 22 kids and not 21. But she added to her profile "Will there be 105 children?" so it probably wont last in that number for long.

I had never seen her IG, and wish IG would pull it, because this woman lives for the attention.  The whole thing is more and more depressing as you watch and dig in. Those kids are a science experiment. You see her relaxed, luxurious life with only the older kids, actually doing fun regular things, and living as a family. With these small batches of kids, brought in for photoshoots and play time, that's it, one video, shows the nannies taking all the kids away after the adults had their fill. One video reminded me if when people hire a petting zoo for a kids birthday party, but instead the "pet" is a human child. These kids are going to be completely messed up! I think some one should stop this woman, some how, with laws, or taking away all of her attention because this is depressing and wrong. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

If they are using surrogates, what is the hurry? She's only 23. She could have four kids a year for 25 years and meet her goal of   100. 

I think she is in this for money.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Stephanie66 said:

If they are using surrogates, what is the hurry? She's only 23. She could have four kids a year for 25 years and meet her goal of   100. 

I think she is in this for money.

I think he has money so she’s more into it for the attention. I hate to see this family in 10 years. I imagine they will be divorced and dozens of children will have little connection to either parent. 

• Upvote 12