IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 17: The Hair Apparant

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Here is an episode (?) https://fb.watch/60xnnJXgNz/ It is nearly 6 minutes long. They are really showing how hip and metro. At the 2:25 mark a black Mercedes van pulls up and guess who files out? 

I just tried to watch the episode.  It might be the most boring thing I have ever watched. I had to fast forward through some of it o couldn’t take it. Let’s forget about the trite camera angles and cheesy soundtrack .... Like what was the purpose?  It seems like  a promo video for .... well for nothing actually. 

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, RFfamANON said:

Like what was the purpose?  It seems like  a promo video for .... well for nothing actually. 

I bet RF has some investments in the Germantown neighborhood of Nashville.  It seemed like yet another long commercial to buy into the Na$hville scene, and by the way, here’s my real estate company to help you find your dream condo.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

18 minutes ago, RFfamANON said:

I just tried to watch the episode.  It might be the most boring thing I have ever watched. I had to fast forward through some of it o couldn’t take it. Let’s forget about the trite camera angles and cheesy soundtrack .... Like what was the purpose?  It seems like  a promo video for .... well for nothing actually. 

It did seem like one big polished infomercial! The entire tv network reads like a big infomercial for rich people. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

That still of Joe carrying Gwen looks very much like "Me Tarzan. You Gwen. You weigh 20 pounds. Most of it shoes and bag."

It's even weirder watching the video. Everyone else got out normally so it looked extremely odd that he carried her. My interpretation of why he was always picking her up is that they didn't really have an authentic relationship, so they tried to make it look like they did. Clumsily and unconvincingly.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, ManyGoats said:

It's even weirder watching the video. Everyone else got out normally so it looked extremely odd that he carried her. My interpretation of why he was always picking her up is that they didn't really have an authentic relationship, so they tried to make it look like they did. Clumsily and unconvincingly.

My thought was that Joe was already tired of waiting around for her and holding onto her while she tottered along on her Minnie Mouse shoes.  Rather than have her clinging to his arm as she tried to walk, he decided to just pick her up and haul her into the restaurant.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1

Craig Sewing is a nationally recognized thought leader

My mind instantaneously translated this as "bullshitter." 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

My mind instantaneously translated this as "bullshitter." 

Speaking of bullshit, it just occurred to me that when Brandon talks about 'our friends,' the people pictured are church leaders who are old enough to be their parents, not their contemporaries. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

On 6/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know multiple people like this. And if you look at each of those people, they have at least one parent the same way. Of course by middle age, these people might get a little belly. But they are never even close to obese. Which tells me it’s probably mostly genetic. 

My husband is like this. We both eat about the same foods, but at almost 50, he has a very little belly, while mine is... more than a little, let's say. He leads a sedentary life like I do, but whatever turns into fat for me just disappears for him. And yeah, his mom is the same way.

18 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

My but Gwen looks so ghoulish.

She looks like a wax figurine that's melting in the sun. ?

• Upvote 12

5 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

He was on American Dream TV (which I had never heard of before) https://americandreamnetwork.tv/ 

Here is an episode (?) https://fb.watch/60xnnJXgNz/ It is nearly 6 minutes long. They are really showing how hip and metro. At the 2:25 mark a black Mercedes van pulls up and guess who files out? 

image.png.b94b8dd2381306820f64ff6e31a973ce.png

If this show doesn't scream prosperity gospel then you (general) are tone deaf. Interesting thing about the dinner, I didn't see Elizabeth. (Sadly) I recognize some of the RF faces so it seems to be a RF/Brandon Hannah properties as the extras for both tours (the food and the baseball game). 

HMPF! Booster The Rooster is a low-rent Fredbird The Redbird from what I see!

Are the Nashville Sounds affiliated with the STL Cardinals?  *grumble* better be … /kidding 

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

That still of Joe carrying Gwen looks very much like "Me Tarzan. You Gwen. You weigh 20 pounds. Most of it shoes and bag."

Quoting to LOL at that, but not the other parts of your post. ❤️ 

So: ?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Antipatriarch said:

Who on earth thought it was a good idea to put a picture of a plane on a memorial card for Brandon? FFS!

About a week after my son died I was sent a picture of him on the bike he had died on, taken minutes before he died. At first I didn’t know how I felt about the picture and I wrestled with it for about a month before I decided that even if this wasn’t a “good” picture to me, there was good in this picture.  Later I post it publicly with a tribute to him. I think we all get thrust into grief equipped with our own unique life experience and our decisions won’t look the same.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 40

18 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

HMPF! Booster The Rooster is a low-rent Fredbird The Redbird from what I see!

Are the Nashville Sounds affiliated with the STL Cardinals?  *grumble* better be … /kidding 

I thought the same thing myself!(I don’t know if you wanted  a straight answer, but I looked it up, and it’s the Milwaukee Brewers.)

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I thought the same thing myself!(I don’t know if you wanted  a straight answer, but I looked it up, and it’s the Milwaukee Brewers.)

I did, actually!!!  Thank you! Meant to check in the Cards’ website but a squirrel ran across the back porch. 

(Thinks darkly: The Brewers, eh? Can of beer, chicken … too ugly.  Better: Fredbird and Booster in a cockfight battle of the t-shirt cannons…. No, wait, isn’t that how Ned Flanders’ wife died? ….Eh, leave it alone, MJB, you have bigger fish to fry …. Wisconsin … lakes ….. vacation! That’s the ticket! … squirrel!) 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

I actually wondered if it had previously been a Cards team(major-league affiliations often change), but not according to Wikipedia.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Wisconsin … lakes ….. vacation! That’s the ticket! …

Come to the dark side - we have deep fried cheese curds! RF would never get a foothold in Wisco - we like food too much!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I actually wondered if it had previously been a Cards team(major-league affiliations often change), but not according to Wikipedia.

Yes, I think they are currently the Brewers.  We went to a couple games when they were affiliated with Oakland, and we got to watch Sonny Gray (former Vanderbilt player) pitch.  It’s fun watching minor league/college games and tracking some of the rising stars. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Pandora Spocks said:

Come to the dark side - we have deep fried cheese curds! RF would never get a foothold in Wisco - we like food too much!

I miss WI SO MUCH! 
…..dreaming happy cheese curd dreams…

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

I just found the Fundie Friday video on this . In it I feel that Gwen Shamblin Lara , and Remnant Fellowship are well summarized , for those not familiar with it , and the current situation was touched upon as well .  Spoiler Alert , the presenter also speaks to allegations related to why Michael Shamblin has been kept out of sight , it's a doozy . 

Spoiler

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 11

10 hours ago, Marmion said:

the presenter also speaks to allegations related to why Michael Shamblin has been kept out of sight

That is a pretty terrible accusation. I don’t know who this YouTuber is but I sure as hell hope she didn’t toss that out there without some compelling evidence. And if she had evidence she needed to go to police. 

Child rape is not an accusation to be thrown around lightly. I wouldn’t be shocked if they are sued by Michael. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

I haven't started the video yet but wanted to point out that photos of Joe and Gwen in elegant "evening" wear (tux for him, gown for her) are usually in broad daylight, and Gwen projects a bizarre quality, like she lived for the camera.  It's just...odd.  

I do truly hope RF dies out or transforms into something healthy and these people re-learn to take joy in food and fellowship. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Very informative video, thank you for sharing, @Marmion

For those curious but cautious, here's a transcript of the part specific to Michael Shamblin, which starts at around 14:30

Spoiler

And now, for Michael. We don't want to get Jen's source in trouble, so we won't be divulging their name. But Jen wants you all to know that it's important to her that she remains trustworthy to you, and that she would not put out any information that she did not credibly believe was true.

What I'm about to tell you has been given to us by several individuals with close connections to the families and the organizations involved. According to these sources, the reason we haven't seen Michael since 2017 is that in since that time, he has been deep in the throws of substance abuse. He also ALLEGEDLY had a sexual relationship with someone under the age of 18.

Jen wants you all to know that that's why she took down the original Michael Shamblin video. She doesn't want to make memes or jokes about someone like that. And both she and I waiting with bated breath for that documentary to come out and show the world just what lies underneath.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 13

If she is truly convinced this happened and she has the real names of the people who convinced her, why didn’t she go to the police? She instead turned it into content for her YouTube channel. If she was going to use this, it should have started out with a disclaimer that she has contacted the police and given them the names of those who reached out with this story.  That she didn’t say that makes me think she just used it for YouTube fodder and didn’t do the right thing by getting the authorities involved. 

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

If she is truly convinced this happened and she has the real names of the people who convinced her, why didn’t she go to the police? She instead turned it into content for her YouTube channel. If she was going to use this, it should have started out with a disclaimer that she has contacted the police and given them the names of those who reached out with this story.  That she didn’t say that makes me think she just used it for YouTube fodder and didn’t do the right thing by getting the authorities involved. 

Possibly she knows that her sources already have done that.

• Upvote 7

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic