IGNORED

John and Chelsy 9: Title Update: Baby Madeline Is Here 10 Weeks Early

nelliebelle1197

8 hours ago, fundieundies said:

verging on making an idol out of the "ignore" feature. just got married so i'll run it by the headship first 

It took me a really long time to start using it but once I did I fell in love!

@Coconut Flan, I felt guilty looking too! I actually got a cat after The World’s Bestest Dog passed on because I wasn’t ready for another dog but I also needed a furry buddy. I’d like to get another dog eventually but for now my cat seems content being an only child. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

The photo is from tonight

what is that machine to the right of the picture? is it a fancy coffee machine or something else? thanks 

NB if the machine is related to something personal that you'd rather not discuss - please ignore my nosiness

• Upvote 1

No problem at all @browngrlif you mean the red one next to the cat is a boiler for making tea in the winter, now it rests on the window it is way too hot 🔥 for tea. The one under the cat is an old fancy coffee machine it has around 35 years but it still going strong when you want to use it, is just a pain to start it because you have to put water, wait till is boiling then put coffee and take down the lever very slowly but firmly. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

That is an old lady it was a wedding gift for my parents more than 35 years ago and when you want a special coffee she is still go strong. Is a little pain to charge it but then is almost like a bar coffee

🤣

I lived and worked in Corsica for a while and there we had this type of pressure pump for the coffee. Best coffee ever. I would love to lay my hands on a machine like yours. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

@Sabine if you ever come to Florence let me know and I may let you run the coffee machine...if you will not disturb the sleeping boy obviously 🤭 he can get offended really fast but some food and should be ok he is not able to hold a grudge at all. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:24 AM, fundieundies said:

verging on making an idol out of the "ignore" feature. just got married so i'll run it by the headship first 

I’m sorry you’re not allowed to make your own decisions. Probably in your best interest though. Sending you hugs.

• Move Along 3
  • Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 7

22 hours ago, Giraffe said:

It took me a really long time to start using it but once I did I fell in love!

@Coconut Flan, I felt guilty looking too! I actually got a cat after The World’s Bestest Dog passed on because I wasn’t ready for another dog but I also needed a furry buddy. I’d like to get another dog eventually but for now my cat seems content being an only child. 

When my mom called me two weeks after losing China to tell me that the ladies at the shelter had a cat whom they thought would be good for me, I was hesitant at first.  I knew I would eventually adopt again, but I honestly wasn’t sure I was ready yet.  But in the end, she needed a home, and I couldn’t say no.

And I’m glad I didn’t.

• Love 13

@smittykins,  after my daughter's longhaired white cat crossed the Bridge, the mom of her BFF told her that there was a cat at the vet clinic where she worked that was pretty much a twin of Molly.  It took my daughter a few months to take in that cat, but she did.  Our German exchange student called her Heidi as the first thing the cat did was to hide under the bed.  Our dilute calico, Bianca, was bit mystified when she met Heidi.  Where had Molly been all these months? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 3

On 7/27/2021 at 8:50 AM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Anyone else think it is kind of hilarious that a poster who has been here a couple months is screaming about her posting history and slamming @theologygeek’s? You know, a member who has been here since I think TWOP??

She's just a bright ray of sunshine lol  

• Move Along 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1