IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 7: So Boring that No One Discussed Her Baby Shower

HerNameIsBuffy

would be so much sweeter without the crap about the future spouse. seriously, your kid is two, why must you mention her virginity and her possible future marriage? I just don't get that..

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

I always tell my kids nobody has to get married. If they don’t want to marry when they are grown up, then they don’t have to. They both say they just want to live with animals ?

• Upvote 24
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, fundiebabez said:

From Kelton’s birthday post to Willow. Praying for your toddler’s virginity is ?88AD29BD-4C9F-48EC-B30F-BA26E0A6C519.thumb.jpeg.c182d85e2b33e4dc9dc4c75931315637.jpeg

What a fucking wanker! Took over jeremys spot for me with that post. Ducking twat waffle dickhead! 

• Upvote 19
  • Love 3

Not surprised, but still saddened by the lack of value these people put on the daughters as people. Why not talk about her intelligence and willingness to learn? Why not celebrate her potential to change the world? 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, fundiebabez said:

From Kelton’s birthday post to Willow. Praying for your toddler’s virginity is ?88AD29BD-4C9F-48EC-B30F-BA26E0A6C519.thumb.jpeg.c182d85e2b33e4dc9dc4c75931315637.jpeg

This is one of the worst posts I've seen from fundie. It makes me so angry. God help Willow and Hazel! 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Well...we all know Kelton has always been creepy and intense. Getting pissed that a teenager is too young for a serious relationship and then continuing to whine about it after they're finally a couple. Oh and don't forget the butt grab at the wedding reception. So him worrying about his toddler's virginity and actually posting about it...will keep him at the top of my Prince of Cringe list. 

• Upvote 29
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

He loves and cares about her, even when she's only two years old. What a hero! I don't love and care about my children until they're at least 5 years old. 

• Upvote 27
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 20
  • Love 1

yeah, how dare she only be 2. She should be (old enough to be) able to get married now, still pure, of course, he's prayed about that after all.

I swear, sometimes fundies would love if life was like sims when you play with cheats.. get sim pregnant, go though pregnancy, as soon as you can cheat yourself out of age, make them older so that they can be useful by obtaining skills like writing, painting etc.. whatever makes money or helps with childcare.. and as soon as you have too many kids in the house, the oldest are being made adults and are kicked out.. Or at least, in my imagination thats what they would love to..

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

There are bits of that post that are really sweet. And then he starts talking about praying for her future spouse and keeping her pure for marriage and I couldn’t hit the vomit emoji fast enough. She’s two, Kelton. Let her be two. She’ll grow up fast enough. And maybe think about her as something other than a potential broodmare? 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

I don’t even talk about girlfriends and boyfriends with my kids. My 8 year old will tell me of a boy in his class that has a different girlfriend every week. And I always tell him that he’s young and has plenty of time for girlfriend boyfriend relationships when he’s older. My son say he’s doesn’t want a girlfriend and I tell him that’s just fine. When you constantly talk about boyfriends, girlfriends, weddings, marriage starting at a young age, the kid just accepts that’s what they have to do. I’m not going to do that to my kids. If they don’t want to marry, that’s fine. It’s not expected in our house. 

• Upvote 18
  • Love 3

When my daughter was five, she was determined to get married to her best friend from daycare. At some point it occurred to her that babies might be a problem if two girls got married, and I told her they would have to borrow a dad to make babies.
My favourite part was when she asked me whether, if they both got pregnant at the same time, the babies would be twins... ?

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 15
  • Love 8

18 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

What a fucking wanker! Took over jeremys spot for me with that post. Ducking twat waffle dickhead! 

How do you really feel, Krissy? ????

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, bal maiden said:

He loves and cares about her, even when she's only two years old. What a hero! I don't love and care about my children until they're at least 5 years old. 

That phrasing struck me too! What a weird way to word it. Like just say you've always loved her. And I'm not even going to touch the preoccupation with his two year old's "purity." What a creep.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

Had I had children, I probably would have gone too far the other way. My philosophy is you are welcome to have a girlfriend/boyfriend when you are old enough to legally make the money to take them to the movies or get ice cream or something that costs money and can legally drive some form of transportation, preferably your own so I don't have to. Of course any child that I would have given birth to would probably have been of the smart-ass variety and decided to get a job mowing lawns or babysitting and acquired a tandem bicycle when they were 12 or 13.

• Upvote 5

Ewwww, your daughter is 2… let her be a child for at least a few more years. I hope he got ripped for that comment. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

How do you really feel, Krissy? ????

Funny enough that gets said to me often in person too. Lol 

• Haha 21
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Funny enough that gets said to me often in person too. Lol 

For what it is worth, I think Keaton is creepy as hell myself!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Some of this has to be a product of sotdrt, right? He must mean "I want you to know how much I loved you even before you were old enough to remember", right? I'm gonna ignore the purity bullshit because my mind can't handle it, but this is for sure worse than the generic heart for the lord crap.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Some of this has to be a product of sotdrt, right? He must mean "I want you to know how much I loved you even before you were old enough to remember", right? I'm gonna ignore the purity bullshit because my mind can't handle it, but this is for sure worse than the generic heart for the lord crap.

No sotdrt for Kelton. He went to a real school and to a college (I think it's an acredited one). I think he's just dumb and gross. I'm sure he loves Willow and he enjoys her, but he doesn't know how to put it in words. If he left the "godly message" and spoke only about his life with Willow, he would probably sound way better, genuine and sweet. Fundies don't understand how ridicule they sound.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

No sotdrt for Kelton. He went to a real school and to a college (I think it's an acredited one). I think he's just dumb and gross. I'm sure he loves Willow and he enjoys her, but he doesn't know how to put it in words. If he left the "godly message" and spoke only about his life with Willow, he would probably sound way better, genuine and sweet. Fundies don't understand how ridicule they sound.

I think Kelton went to PCC with Bobby. Which is a fundie school. But I suppose you can learn basic writing skills at a fundie school.

• Upvote 3

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Kelton went to PCC with Bobby. Which is a fundie school. But I suppose you can learn basic writing skills at a fundie school.

I think Kelton missed that class.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I think Kelton missed that class.

Probably busy thinking about marrying a 16 year old ?

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 2

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic