IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 7: So Boring that No One Discussed Her Baby Shower

HerNameIsBuffy

I think Kelton always cooks extras. I bet they (or at least he) brown bags it. I used to do this when I was still working. 

32 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think Kelton always cooks extras. I bet they (or at least he) brown bags it. I used to do this when I was still working. 

Same. Leftovers are the best lunches ❤️

• I Agree 5

The chicken was not a leftover for lunch today, since they cooked two massive steaks.

Even with guests or leftovers I am still surprised by the amount of meat that I see in these stories. I love some good meat myself but this seems like such an environmental impact.

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

The chicken was not a leftover for lunch today, since they cooked two massive steaks.

Even with guests or leftovers I am still surprised by the amount of meat that I see in these stories. I love some good meat myself but this seems like such an environmental impact.

I’m wondering if these videos were just released back to back, but  didn’t actually occur on consecutive days. And Kelton ALWAYS cooks massive amounts of food even when it seems they are only feeding 2 adults and a 2 YO child. He must have a huge appetite-

• Upvote 2

On 4/2/2022 at 11:09 AM, CanadianMamam said:

I am jealous of Kelton's new grill. I live in a cold weather climate and can't quite convince myself to invest in something I can only use 5 months of the year. 

Fellow Canadian here. We BBQ 12 months a year (and no, we don’t live in Victoria hah). Shovel a path to the BBQ, headlamp, coat, gloves, and you’re good to go. Only the very worst weather (below -15C?) will stop us. Same for my parents. Where there’s a will :)

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic