IGNORED

Maxwell 48: The Maxwellhood of the Traveling Vest

Coconut Flan

Yeah, Teri has a hard time improvising, she can only cook from a recipe

Our family enjoys soup year round. For most of my married life, I made soup from a recipe. Then my daughter, Anna, introduced me to making soup with a general plan but not specifics. Isn’t it great when our children become our teachers? I’d like to share today how to make healthy, simple soup.

https://blog.titus2.com/2020/11/16/how-to-make-healthy-simple-soup/

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Oh, yes how could I forget that. Dude got out of prison on a technicality on the same day Britney Spears was essentially told she's an irrelevant POS who must do as she's told and she exists for the benefit and control of others.

*Note: I've never been a Britney fan; I was too old when she was a big deal. I also never paid much attention to her conservatorship, other than thinking - after her very public breakdown - that there were probably reasons for it and what's it to me? Then, I realized that as a woman, it matters a whole hell of a lot - and it should matter to every woman in the country, particularly those who make money & support her hanger's on -  and the way she has always been treated and the way she is still treated have been beyond horrendous and the f*ckng patriarchy must be stopped. 

My tweet that day was "I can't believe I live in a world where Bill Cosby, who is a rapist, is free on a technicality and Britney Spears, who never committed a crime, can't remove a foreign object from her uterus". 

OT - but the headlines about this denial have been misleading. This was a request Britney & her attorney put in in 2020. They did not have to keep her testimony from June into consideration because it doesn't "apply" (in the legal sense) to the request she filed in 2020. Britney's request was denied based on 2020 circumstances - I believe the decision was just delayed by other factors (will fact check and edit this later). She is preparing to file a request to terminate in 2021, which will consider her most recent testimony and will be helped by the fact that Bessemer Trust is filing to withdraw from the conservatorship, leaving only Jamie in charge and it's much easier for her to go against a man who walked away in 2018 for health reasons. I think her lawyer needs to at least pretends he cares enough and file for termination IMMEDIATELY or else be held in contempt for not acting in her best interest.

I love Britney - Oops I Did It Again was the first song I remember loving as a kid. Ronan Farrow released an investigative article yesterday that absolutely broke my heart - I remember reading about her divorce and issues as a tween with no idea how to handle that information other than being concerned about my favourite artist. She was failed and used by everyone around her, and her mother never stood up for her because she was being bullied by her father. Her fight continues and her fan base is ready to support her in any case.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, fundieundies said:

OT - but the headlines about this denial have been misleading. This was a request Britney & her attorney put in in 2020. They did not have to keep her testimony from June into consideration because it doesn't "apply" (in the legal sense) to the request she filed in 2020. Britney's request was denied based on 2020 circumstances - I believe the decision was just delayed by other factors (will fact check and edit this later). She is preparing to file a request to terminate in 2021, which will consider her most recent testimony and will be helped by the fact that Bessemer Trust is filing to withdraw from the conservatorship, leaving only Jamie in charge and it's much easier for her to go against a man who walked away in 2018 for health reasons. I think her lawyer needs to at least pretends he cares enough and file for termination IMMEDIATELY or else be held in contempt for not acting in her best interest.

I love Britney - Oops I Did It Again was the first song I remember loving as a kid. Ronan Farrow released an investigative article yesterday that absolutely broke my heart - I remember reading about her divorce and issues as a tween with no idea how to handle that information other than being concerned about my favourite artist. She was failed and used by everyone around her, and her mother never stood up for her because she was being bullied by her father. Her fight continues and her fan base is ready to support her in any case.

Truthfully, 2020, 2021, 1999 - none of it matters. The fact is she lives a life decided & dictated by her father & other men; a grown ass woman cannot make her own decisions about her own life. Whatever the details - which are too numerous for anyone to know all of and some can get misconstrued. But, none of that changes the foundation of the problem. She was f*cked over when she what she needed was help & support; she is living a life determined by others and has no autonomy. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

Carry on here:

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic