IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I made a list not too long ago. I’ll go look for it.

Bontrager/Bowers

Helferich/Bontrager

Helferich/Hardy

Smith/Morton (x3)

Buckingham/Hale

Hale/Rubio

Wilson/Weeks

Staddon/Frazer

Frazer/Taylor

Neely/Wilkes (x3)

Tate/Schrock

Wiggins/Roberts

Washburn/Lagoy

Shaw/Crevier (both couples only dating)

Salyer/Hoover (one couple only dating)

Possibly: Duggar/Wissmann only dating

Wow! Thank you for putting this together. This makes me wonder how many marriages are going to happen for the next generation if they are all related to each other.

Edited by sleepygirl1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bontrager/Bowers

Helferich/Bontrager

Helferich/Hardy

Smith/Morton (x3)

Buckingham/Hale

Hale/Rubio

Wilson/Weeks

Staddon/Frazer

Frazer/Taylor

Neely/Wilkes (x3)

Tate/Schrock

Wiggins/Roberts

Washburn/Lagoy

Wahlquist/Ehlinger (x3) too

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, Dee-Dee said:

How do you know how old he is?

Let me count the ways that story is utter trash. 

I didn't see an age but he's going grey. Not that that means a whole lot; people grey at different ages.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I made a list not too long ago. I’ll go look for it.

Bontrager/Bowers

Helferich/Bontrager

Helferich/Hardy

Smith/Morton (x3)

Buckingham/Hale

Hale/Rubio

Wilson/Weeks

Staddon/Frazer

Frazer/Taylor

Neely/Wilkes (x3)

Tate/Schrock

Wiggins/Roberts

Washburn/Lagoy

9 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Wahlquist/Ehlinger (x3) too

A couple of others to add:

Daming/Ruiz

Foster/Catlin 

Smith/Corbett (not the S’Mortons)

Hipps/Hutchins

Klein/Koilpillai 

There are also two Hales (not the Buck-Hales) married to Smiths but I don’t think the two Smiths are siblings.

And if we consider the combined Buckingham-Hale family as a single unit, you can also add (or at least give honorable mention to):

Buck-Hale/Stevens

Buck-Hale/Berlin

Buck-Hale/Rubio (x3)

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

20 hours ago, Dee-Dee said:

How do you know how old he is?

She mentioned it in a comment someplace. He is going gray early and looked like he was approaching 40, and I went on a deep dive because I couldn't believe this family would marry their first daughter off to someone that much older than her. I think it might have been instagram. 

• Thank You 1

On 5/19/2021 at 1:34 PM, Sarcastically spinster said:

Pretty sure Racheal Parker and Luke Kosachuck got married.  I don't have the date, and she left facebook over "censorship" so not sure I can track down a date.  Maybe June 20th?  Unsure if that's the date, or if that's when they got their license.  https://www.kokomotribune.com/news/area_briefs/marriages-june-20-2020/article_ba2ddcd4-b0b5-11ea-a517-7b6847525a17.html 

Mercy Darnell is engaged to Wyatt Lueck.  Date looks to be June 12th.  

Confirmed regarding MD/WL. Heard she met him on getmarriedquick.comlike her brother Joe and his 2nd wife Abigail? Addy? Allie? Amber?  Can’t recall the name. 

• Thank You 2

11 hours ago, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

Confirmed regarding MD/WL. Heard she met him on getmarriedquick.comlike her brother Joe and his 2nd wife Abigail? Addy? Allie? Amber?  Can’t recall the name. 

Getmarriedquick.com sounds like a chapel in Vegas that has an Elvis impersonator officiating. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

Katie Bates and Travis Clark’s wedding is set for December 3rd, they just posted their wedding website.

https://www.travisandkatie.com/

Also, Nathan Bates and Esther Keyes’s wedding is in October per Kelly Jo’s Instagram. I don’t think they’ve shared the exact day. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 6

On 7/8/2021 at 8:38 AM, Bethella said:

A couple of others to add:

Daming/Ruiz

Foster/Catlin 

Smith/Corbett (not the S’Mortons)

Hipps/Hutchins

Klein/Koilpillai 

There are also two Hales (not the Buck-Hales) married to Smiths but I don’t think the two Smiths are siblings.

And if we consider the combined Buckingham-Hale family as a single unit, you can also add (or at least give honorable mention to):

Buck-Hale/Stevens

Buck-Hale/Berlin

Buck-Hale/Rubio (x3)

I would love from someone to do a summary into some of those more obscure families. When i look at the unmarried fundies and the new babies lists i feel like i barely know a few families in there. Most of them are completely new to me and i would like to know how it is that people ended following them and what there is to know about them.

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 8

Logan Brown has been listed as engaged for an exceptionally long time.  Do we know if they are still together?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Logan Brown has been listed as engaged for an exceptionally long time.  Do we know if they are still together?

Based on this article from last year, yes they’re still together. I’d guess that the engagement made their living together more acceptable to their families (or at least the Browns) But given their withdrawal from public view, I’m not sure we’d actually know if they got married. 

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1229086/logan-brown-michelle-petty-sister-wives-kody-brown-tlc/amp/

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

On 7/8/2021 at 11:34 PM, Nolongeroppressed8.4 said:

I know it's a joke, but I believe they may have met through the same online connections, funnily enough.  Also, in a non-public post, Amber said that their relationship was a 20-month LDR.  I've seen comments saying that they were in a relationship prior to his divorce being finalized - I can't find any public or court records, but I did find a non-public 2018 post where he referred to divorce becoming a part of his life a few years prior, so it may have happened well before it was noticed here, unless someone has records with the actual date somewhere.  

I've met Amber.  IMO she's a great example of what VF did to so many girls, and especially oldest daughters.  A homemaker without a home, raised being told that a woman's highest calling was to be a wife and a mother, told that any activities had to be centered around the home.  Absolutely hamstrung, and dependent on someone else wanting her to be able to carry out what she's been taught was her life's mission.  

From what I can see, she seems genuinely happy now, and Joe seems to be a really sweet, thoughtful, gentle husband (though I know social media doesn't tell the whole story).  I'm guessing that they're one of the couples that may pay lip service to patriarchy but doesn't actually function that way, and that she actually is happy, and I'm happy for her.  

• Upvote 5

David Keller and Hannah Reber got engaged yesterday per David's IG.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 10

7 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

How long have they been together? Maybe she just really wants out of that house. I would hate living with that sick fuck. 

• Upvote 17

16 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

That poor girl. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. 

No doubt they'll be married before Joshie is out of her parent's house, so at least she is getting away from him - for now. But, since she is marrying into Joshie's inlaw family, she will now never be free of him. After he serves what will no doubt be a far too short sentence, Anna will parade him into the family Thanksgiving and praise his redemption while announcing her newest pregnancy. And Hannah Reber Keller will smile & applaud & keep quiet, just as her mother did the first time he was forced into her world. 

• Upvote 20

13 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

That poor girl. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. 

No doubt they'll be married before Joshie is out of her parent's house, so at least she is getting away from him - for now. But, since she is marrying into Joshie's inlaw family, she will now never be free of him. After he serves what will no doubt be a far too short sentence, Anna will parade him into the family Thanksgiving and praise his redemption while announcing her newest pregnancy. And Hannah Reber Keller will smile & applaud & keep quiet, just as her mother did the first time he was forced into her world. 

Would the Rebers be able to leave Josh alone in the house during the wedding? obviously they are not going to miss their daughter wedding and he cant attend since there are children there.

Maybe they will need to wait until he is in prison to have the nuptials.

Edited by llucie
spelling
  • Upvote 10

That seems so quick. At least several of David’s siblings are not in the fundie world. Maybe he will be more like Daniel and less like  Nathan. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Just now, artdecades said:

That seems so quick. At least several of David’s siblings are not in the fundie world. Maybe he will be more like Daniel and less like  Nathan. 

It seems like David and Nathan have always been close. I’m imagining a lot of double dates with Nurthan.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How long have they been together? Maybe she just really wants out of that house. I would hate living with that sick fuck. 

Not sure but it seems like maybe two months at most? 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, llucie said:

Would the Rebers be able to leave Josh alone in the house during the wedding? obviously they are not going to miss their daughter wedding and he cant attend since there are children there.

Maybe they will need to wait until he is in prison to have the nuptials.

I have to think there’s some way for them to get a substitute for the day. I’m assuming the wedding will be in Arkansas not Florida. I’m also going to guess/hope that the parole officer will make some surprise visits to make sure none of the nieces and nephews are at the Reber house while they’re in town. 

• Upvote 11

Joshie is high profile enough that he won't drop off anyone's radar. I am sure the Rebers will have to report who will be put in Joshie's line of sight, who will be in their house and that they can't babysit the day of the wedding,

• Upvote 9

Hopefully the wedding won't be for a while. If I were them, I would wait for the trial to be over. 

I wish them well, but they seem like a real mismatch to me.

• Upvote 4

They already have a joint Instagram account:

A69036B6-83EF-463B-8CC4-99F3FBBBEF32.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 6

"I haven't always felt valued or seen. It's overwhelming."

Holy smokes, this is such a heartbreaking thing to state on what is essentially your ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT. 

If I had any doubts as to the quality of Hannah's home life, even before her parents volunteered to babysit that sick fuggar, this pretty much seals the deal. 

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 17

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic