IGNORED

Unmarried Fundies 10: Before Happily Ever After

Bethella

It looks like Jonathan Hale is marrying Karissa Johnson today. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 2

Someone on Reddit found that David Keller is courting Hannah Reber. That's Josh Duggar's brother-in-law courting the daughter of his guardians while Josh is waiting for his trial.

What in fundie hell... 

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 17
  • Thank You 9

7 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Someone on Reddit found that David Keller is courting Hannah Reber. That's Josh Duggar's brother-in-law courting the daughter of his guardians while Josh is waiting for his trial.

What in fundie hell... 

Oh I hope this isn’t true! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh I hope this isn’t true! 

They linked a pic from David Keller's Instagram. He says he's "enjoyed getting to know her." I thought his Instagram was public, but when I went to look so I could share, it was set to private. But a Reddit poster said it was public. Not sure, but it's definitely her. 

Edited by EmiSue
  • Thank You 9

1 hour ago, EmiSue said:

What in fundie hell... 

Holy hell. 

I honestly don't have words. The fuckery within fundie-land inspires nothing but speechlessness. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Yes the instagram post showed Hannah holding a bouquet of flowers, with captions of "I've enjoyed getting to know her" and "the Lord gives good gifts." So it seems unfortunately legitimate.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 10

A pretty, dark eyed, dark haired girl in an unfundie, shirred square necked top.

Jill had no chance of marring Kaylee or Renee off to David 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, EmiSue said:

What in fundie hell... 

Maybe that was the connection. Maybe the Keller parents asked the parents of the woman their son is courting to help them out. Its all seriously disturbing.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8

6 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

A pretty, dark eyed, dark haired girl in an unfundie, shirred square necked top.

If David was interested, he would have made his move awhile ago. I’ve always guessed that David wasn’t interested in having Jill as a mother in law. Even though the Reber’s are housing disgusting Josh, they might be less intrusive than Jill. Hell I imagine all people are less intrusive than Jill. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11

23 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

If I were David, I wouldn't be happy about Josh living in the same house as my almost fiancee. 

You'd think "being married to my sister" would ask make him mad or whatever, but I doubt it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Hopefully David has saved enough money with the lawn care bussiness to rent a house at least. Unlike the Rodrigues Hannah's family seems middle class (they just have 2 kids, so that helps i am sure) and i doubt she would be happy to live in an RV on the Kellers property like Nurie.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

My thoughts exactly. She’s so modern and trendy. Nurie would call that too “sluttish”. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, EmiSue said:

They linked a pic from David Keller's Instagram. He says he's "enjoyed getting to know her." I thought his Instagram was public, but when I went to look so I could share, it was set to private. But a Reddit poster said it was public. Not sure, but it's definitely her. 

Another poster put up a picture Hannah shared of her and David FaceTiming. They are 110% a thing.

My jaw is still on the floor. No wonder the Rebers were willing to take J***.

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

So the Rebers have a good enough internet connection after all ??

I believe the Rebers said their internet was on their phones, which Josh supposedly wouldn’t have access to. Not that they didn’t have internet at all. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Also, per his Instagram, Valiant Thomas is in a relationship with Jaryn Neufeld
Spoiler

C89AC482-75BB-435E-9439-8376E502B70D.thumb.jpeg.e0b269c8ce72e76590d91a42d877289b.jpeg

Someone please give me the lowdown on Valiant Thomas - from the IG, he looks like your standard self-obsessed gym rat.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, EmiSue said:

What in fundie hell... 

Sweet baby Jesus! What a clusterfuck.

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, llucie said:

Hopefully David has saved enough money with the lawn care bussiness to rent a house at least. Unlike the Rodrigues Hannah's family seems middle class (they just have 2 kids, so that helps i am sure) and i doubt she would be happy to live in an RV on the Kellers property like Nurie.

Yeah that has occurred to me too. She teaches piano. Both her brother and his wife are college-educated, so daughter Hannah might be too. Her sister-in-law had/has a job working for the lieutenant governor of Arkansas. I don't know what education David Keller has, but if all he has is SOTDRT and the lawn care business, it might be a tough adjustment. Yes I know education isn't everything, but if he's like his brother Nathan, it seems like it might be a mismatch. 

And of course J**h living with her family could mess things up too.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, bea said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

C89AC482-75BB-435E-9439-8376E502B70D.thumb.jpeg.e0b269c8ce72e76590d91a42d877289b.jpeg

Someone please give me the lowdown on Valiant Thomas - from the IG, he looks like your standard self-obsessed gym rat.

He works part time at Lowe’s so he can spend the rest of his time at the gym I assume. If he wants to get married and have babies, he needs to work full time. Rusty Thomas whips out a GFM every other month so I bet he just lives on donations like his grifter dad. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, bea said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

I don't know the full lowdown, but he is definitely your standard self-obsessed gym rat. He's a "trainer" who works full time at Lowes and does part time "ministry" (ie: harassing women  outside women's health facilities).  

But he doesn't have enough money to buy a car. His dad was grifting for one on Facebook. His brother gives him free marketing on Facebook saying what a great trainer he is. He's the epitome of entitled white boy. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I don't know the full lowdown, but he is definitely your standard self-obsessed gym rat. He's a "trainer" who works full time at Lowes and does part time "ministry" (ie: harassing women  outside women's health facilities).  

But he doesn't have enough money to buy a car. His dad was grifting for one on Facebook. His brother gives him free marketing on Facebook saying what a great trainer he is. He's the epitome of entitled white boy. 

He works there full time? I got the impression it was part time. Maybe because any single guy working full time at Lowe’s could probably afford to get his car fixed. But maybe he spends all his money on hair products and gym clothes ??‍♀️

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He works there full time? I got the impression it was part time. Maybe because any single guy working full time at Lowe’s could probably afford to get his car fixed. But maybe he spends all his money on hair products and gym clothes ??‍♀️

I just go off what his father said while grifting for a car. Full time at Lowe's, part time ministry, pursuing a bride, a godly young man. And bonus points in the grift - a picture of the godly gym rat holding an abhorrent abortion sign. because that's the godliest godly of all the godly to ever god. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I just go off what his father said while grifting for a car. Full time at Lowe's, part time ministry, pursuing a bride, a godly young man. And bonus points in the grift - a picture of the godly gym rat holding an abhorrent abortion sign. because that's the godliest godly of all the godly to ever god. 

That’s just crazy to me. If he’s working full time as a single young man and can’t afford to fix his car, why the hell is he looking for a bride to start procreating with?! Steve Maxwell would never approve. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s just crazy to me. If he’s working full time as a single young man and can’t afford to fix his car, why the hell is he looking for a bride to start procreating with?! Steve Maxwell would never approve. 

That's what I said when I first read it. He can't afford a car, but he is pursuing a bride to make babies with. 

In the real world, if he can't afford a car, he can't afford a wife & baby. But, we know they don't live in the real world; they pretend to live in a very special godly world where their choices are blessed with a gold stamp by their god. 

Pretty sure his brother doesn't support his wife & brood mare - Mariah seems to make the money in that family.  He's too busy pumping iron & taking pictures without his clothes on. Valiant is following in his footsteps.

Also, I guess we cant' forget that any money the boy does make has to be used to travel the country, harassing women. They traveled to Phoenix this weekend for their big "convention" - the party where they pat each other on the back for being such perfect Christians & saving babies for Jesus. 

Oooh...I wonder if this is where Valiant will propose to the bride he is pursuing? It would be so romantic, just like his big brother did at their last ego fest. They would always have that memory of getting engaged just after a day of harassing women. So special. Oh, it brings tears to my eyes. 

• Upvote 9

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic