IGNORED

[CW: Child Sex Abuse] Josh & Anna 31: Charged on 2 LaCounts

Destiny

11 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

We have no idea if Anna was "joyfully available" or not. Frankly, I hope she wasn’t. 

So you were hoping that she was raped??? Your posts are confusing. 

10 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Oh wait, that was Josie and the Pussycats that had the cat. 

I thought Sabrina had the cat. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

If Michelle really wanted to be a cool patriarchy destroyer, she would've Gone Girl'd Jim Bob's ass 17 kids ago. 

Yep. It’s common knowledge that when Jim Bob was first attracted to Michelle, he said he wanted to be her “spiritual leader,” and she glommed right onto it. The slut-shaming (goodbye to mowing the lawn in a bikini top!) was a small price to pay for the ability to crank out unlimited kids, who are only interesting until they’re six months old, lose that “new baby” smell, and get weaned and passed on to a sister-mom. (I gag when I think of the time when Michelle said, “My mommy years will soon be over” to indicate that menopause was imminent, although she still had a passel of very young children. It’s as if she equates motherhood with childbearing, not the hard work that follows it.)

Edited by Hane
  • Upvote 40
  • I Agree 6

36 minutes ago, viii said:

So you were hoping that she was raped??? Your posts are confusing. 

I thought Sabrina had the cat. 

I knew there was a cat!  Thank you!  

I love Scooby, but the best cartoons have a cat.  Here is an earworm from the 70s ....good luck getting it out of your head....

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Hane said:

(I gag when I think of the time when Michelle said, “My mommy years will soon be over” to indicate that menopause was imminent, although she still had a passel of very young children. It’s as if she equates motherhood with childbearing, not the hard work that follows it.)

My "baby" is 30 and my "mommy years" are FAR from over. Ok, it may not be dealing with their physical needs now, but they still come to me for advice, validation, babysitting, etc. Michelle has no idea what it's like to be a mom. She thinks breeding them, nursing them and passing them off is all there is to it. 

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 9

16 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Josh was featured quite a bit on 19 K & C. Michelle was the main star until it was clear she wasn't going to have more babies. Michelle isn't running the show. She probably has no clue how the money works.

Except Michelle and JB promoted a book on how to get out of debt and stay that way. "Buy used and save the difference!!!11!!!!"

14 minutes ago, Hane said:

Yep. It’s common knowledge that when Jim Bob was first attracted to Michelle, he said he wanted to be her “spiritual leader,” and she glommed right onto it. The slut-shaming (goodbye to mowing the lawn in a bikini top!) was a small price to pay for the ability to crank out unlimited kids, who are only interesting until they’re six months old, lose that “new baby” smell, and get weaned and passed on to a sister-mom. (I gag when I think of the time when Michelle said, “My mommy years will soon be over” to indicate that menopause was imminent, although she still had a passel of very young children. It’s as if she equates motherhood with childbearing, not the hard work that follows it.)

What Michelle doesn’t get is that mommy years are never over. 
OnKid is 17, so while my day to day hands on parenting will come to an end in the next few years, she will always be my kid and my work is never over

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

OnKid is 17, so while my day to day hands on parenting will come to an end in the next few years, she will always be my kid and my work is never over

Nope...motherhood is the one job you never get to retire from. My oldest is 38 (shhhh...I can't be that old) and I still get text messages that start "Momma....". Those are the ones where she's looking for advice. "Hey Mom..." is reserved for things like acing final exams. #1 son, age 34 comes bebopping into my living room (my apartment is in their basement) to show off his latest achievement, certification, etc. #2 son does the same sort of thing from Vegas. Bonus daughters are forever messaging me about this or that or some other thing. The kids are 38, 35, 35, 34 and 30. Oldest once said I was the "wisest" person she knew...hmmm...if I am then she's got big problems...

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 16

On 5/11/2021 at 7:32 AM, Jana814 said:

I always thought that was unusual. 

I think they used Jedidiah because they thought it was cute for the twin of Jeremiah. It's the Joseph, Josiah, Josie that flummoxes me the most.

• Upvote 7

18 hours ago, Phyllis_Stein said:

Per WOACB, both Apple TV and Amazon removed 19 KAC from their sites. 

Instead of trusting that site and giving it more juice here, how's about checking out the platforms and reporting that?

• Upvote 9
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 11
  • Thank You 4

3 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Instead of trusting that site and giving it more juice here, how's about checking out the platforms and reporting that?

Can confirm for Amazon. They still have Counting on though.   I haven't posted since 2015 I believe, but come on here once in awhile, and especially after all the Josh stuff came up again.  Been more concerned with more influential fundie and fundie adjacent types in government. However, this is just horrific.  I was one of those who thought that Josh molesting his sisters  and babysitter was because of the  terrible way he was raised and not having the normal opportunities  other young men have, but yes, obviously, he  is just a  disgusting individual. 

Edited by sassy41
Explaining who I am a bit.
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 10

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

As my late aunt once said to me, "You're a parent until you die."

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 14

10 minutes ago, patsymae said:

I think they used Jedidiah because they thought it was cute for the twin of Jeremiah. It's the Joseph, Josiah, Josie that flummoxes me the most.

I find Jana, Joy-Anna and Johannah to be weirder. Theyre all pretty much the same name.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 17

8 minutes ago, sassy41 said:

Can confirm for Amazon. They still have Counting on though. 

Thanks! I just hate giving that person any traction over here since 1/2 of what she posts is made up!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 12

Just now, nelliebelle1197 said:

Thanks! I just hate giving that person any traction over here since 1/2 of what she posts is made up!

Oh, I hear you, which is why I checked right away! (I just thought someone else would post though, lol.). 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sassy41 said:

Oh, I hear you, which is why I checked right away! (I just thought someone else would post though, lol.). 

My cousin’s former next door neighbor when he was four had a cat who knew a squirrel who knows Anna. 

• Haha 37

8 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

My cousin’s former next door neighbor when he was four had a cat who knew a squirrel who knows Anna. 

Yeah, but I heard that squirrel is a liar.  And he drinks.

• Haha 36
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

I find Jana, Joy-Anna and Johannah to be weirder. Theyre all pretty much the same name.

I know they’re only cousins, but Ivy, Evy and Evie are also quite close.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

20 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Makes me think of this ditty:

Oh Eveline (Oh Eveline)

Will you be mine (Will you be mine)?

Won't you come and let me whisper in your ear?

Way down yonder in the old cornfield

For you (for you) I pine (I pine)

Sweeter than the honey

To the honey bee

I love you, say you love me

Meet me in the shade

Of the old apple tree

Eva-Iva-Ova-Evaline!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

The squirrel was a pants-wearing hussie.

• Haha 27
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

I’m sure we all know people in real life whose social media portrayals are much more smiling and happy and clean than the reality. 

Yes, and it irritates me. The wife of a couple I knew was always posting photos of her and the mister going to NFL football games, motorcycle riding, floating around in their pool, and lots more fun stuff, always showing big happy smiles. After a few years, suddenly she’s telling Facebook world they’re selling their house, she’s quitting her job and is moving to another state. Yes, big old divorce. I lived not far from her. Never saw it coming.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Maybe Jana is the person who gets that Michelle's did end long ago.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

It's like evolving Pokemon...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

6 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

Remember? They had conjugal visits in Jebus rehab and she seemed so happy life with Josh was reparable.

Pour me some brain bleach please. I got awful visuals. Puke ? 

• Upvote 7

20 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

We never got the votes for beheadings, we needed to campaign better.  This is all I'm allowed ...

download (19).png

It's Meow Meow!

• Haha 3

What are the odds that Jill/Durrick or The Bobfather and OfJB will sit down for an interview like Meghan Markle/Harry? Do you think either of them would be willing? Or who they would sit down with? They insisted on doing the one with Megyn Kelly, but will they defend themselves now?

• Upvote 4

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic