IGNORED

Katie & Travis 2: Here Comes Yet Another Bates Young Bride

nelliebelle1197

16 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

3F239B19-26ED-424A-93CC-0FB862623E18.thumb.jpeg.c8c9a7f1c8739f87bd7e5801d9ecd8f4.jpeg

to bad she has to wait until she is married to hug Travis like that. 

When you can touch your pets, siblings, and other relatives  more than your future husband...you might be a fundie. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 20
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

When you can touch your pets, siblings, and other relatives  more than your future husband...you might be a fundie. 

And there is a thread title ha ha ha good one 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

It looks like Katie's dream home would be Kim Kardashian's creepy abandoned looking mansion. (pic in spoiler)

Spoiler

47858bdb4d5f46e4178b182987caede0.thumb.jpg.ebc0d97c590f99e10267eeacbd3868a7.jpgcdn.cliqueinc.com__cache__posts__241408__kim-kardashian-kanye-west-bel-air-home-241408-1530296214413-image.700x0c-5a8d49515007497eb777fccb0a0d3c65.jpg.69e91b64d13d2ee14eb76b813ca76b29.jpg

I think judging physical / sexual chemistry is both impossible and not inclusive. Sexual chemistry is not a part of some people's romantic relationships. 

I think Katie's role was supposed to be "the funny one?" I wish she could have time to grow up and mature. The Clark family definitely seems to have one very rigid way they are supposed to live. Who knows what gets repressed when you have to be so buttoned up and performing? 

• Upvote 5

These girls go from sister/aunt moms to having babies with no break. I mean at Katie's are, I helped out older relatives who had babies but I also went to the bar and college and also wasn't expected to have babies right away. I was thinking this because of how Adalee was helping with the kids today while they addressed Katie's save the dates and how Katie has been helping Josie. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

On 6/22/2021 at 11:03 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

7CDBB001-48CA-4DAB-A1DC-B71B9F2F215B.thumb.jpeg.061c31848549eb03582fffacd1ef1c53.jpeg

is this the closets they will come to premarital touching? I couldn’t imagine getting married to anyone without some kind of physical touch that isn’t a side hug.

This photo has BIG Midsommar vibes.

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 3.54.18 PM.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

I have to give Katie some credit, spying on her registry has me adding things to my Amazon wishlist to buy at a future date like fridge organizers or that awesome charcuterie board. 

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I have to give Katie some credit, spying on her registry has me adding things to my Amazon wishlist to buy at a future date like fridge organizers or that awesome charcuterie board. 

The refrigerator organizers are really a waste of money and space. Mine are living in cabinets as bins for cleaning products now.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Something about those engagement photos is really off putting to me. Maybe because it looks so perfectly curated? It seems more about getting perfect pictures than about deep feelings and personal memories. 
My husband and I got engaged privately while on a camping trip with some family members. I especially enjoyed the month we kept the news all to ourselves. It was such a special, intimate time for us.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

The refrigerator organizers are really a waste of money and space. Mine are living in cabinets as bins for cleaning products now.

I am a bin person. I have dollar store baskets in there now but they don'5 fit quite right. But my cleaning and organizing style relies on bins. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

On 7/24/2021 at 9:45 PM, CanadianMamam said:

I am a bin person. I have dollar store baskets in there now but they don'5 fit quite right. But my cleaning and organizing style relies on bins. 

I am too - that is why I cried hot wet tears when the bins ended up taking up too much space and making it impractical to get things in and out. I was devastated. I scoured stores for sales on the things for weeks, collected them, loved them and hugged them! It still bugs me :(

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

What do you all think about carlin's dress for katie's wedding ?

I like it, way better than the older sisters choices.

Spoiler

1898260002_Screenshot2021-08-01at3_29_22pm.thumb.png.b82961979139b927812aa6b7a6077c86.png

Spoiler

923284071_Screenshot2021-08-01at3_31_53pm.thumb.png.30e17e06803f18ea349f2cf903db27a4.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dbm said:

What do you all think about carlin's dress for katie's wedding ?

I like it, way better than the older sisters choices.

Hide contents

1898260002_Screenshot2021-08-01at3_29_22pm.thumb.png.b82961979139b927812aa6b7a6077c86.png

Reveal hidden contents

923284071_Screenshot2021-08-01at3_31_53pm.thumb.png.30e17e06803f18ea349f2cf903db27a4.png

816.07 kB · 0 downloads

Where did you see this? I actually am really surprised by this dress because it looks very figure flattering and I see a slit. Haven’t we speculated that Travis’s family is probably stricter than Katie’s? What do the other girls’ dresses look like?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

The dress was on Carlin's vlog. I love it personally, especially the back and structure, but they mentioned they were going to make a couple of modifications like shortening the slit.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Where did you see this? I actually am really surprised by this dress because it looks very figure flattering and I see a slit. Haven’t we speculated that Travis’s family is probably stricter than Katie’s? What do the other girls’ dresses look like?

I saw it on their youtube channel (The Stewart Fam). yes it has a high slit, they said they will modify that. yes I was surprised when I saw the dress and more surprised that his mother helped with the outfits, now I am not sure of this info but i think that I heard Katie mentioning her. I didn't see the other dresses yet. I think maybe they didn't have much control since they won't pay for the outfits and they said the dress was expensive, however I was truly surprised when I saw it.  

Edited by Dbm
  • Upvote 5

Its a cute dress, they said Miss. Renee will modify it to make it more modest so hopefully she will not ruin it. I personally dont like black for weddings i just find it too somber.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

I think it is pretty. It seems very form fitting, which is surprising since Carlin could very well be pregnant by December. I think black bridesmaid dresses can look very elegant. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Evan also tried on the groomsmen suit for the wedding.  He needs return his for fit.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I think it is pretty. It seems very form fitting, which is surprising since Carlin could very well be pregnant by December. I think black bridesmaid dresses can look very elegant. 

I was thinking the same. If I was "working" on getting pregnant, I wouldn't buy such a tight dress. She could be 3 or 4 months pregnant in December. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

I was thinking the same. If I was "working" on getting pregnant, I wouldn't buy such a tight dress. She could be 3 or 4 months pregnant in December. 

Other than maybe Travis's sister, I would guess Carlin is the only bridesmaid who could possibly be pregnant by then since Carlin, Alyssa and Josie just all had babies. 

Carlin showed fairly late with Layla (but every pregnancy is different. For my first pregnancy I was in normal clothes until after 20 weeks and by pregnancy #3, I was obviously showing by 11 weeks), so maybe she thinks it'll be fine? 

• Upvote 4

Also, the whole tight dress stuff was actually aimed at some fitness app sponsorship they did a mid video ad for, so I would take anything said along those lines with a grain (or mountain) of salt,

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I noted the save the date of December 3rd on Carlin's fridge. Had the date for the Katie/Travis wedding previously been announced? Or was it just said to be in December?

28 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I noted the save the date of December 3rd on Carlin's fridge. Had the date for the Katie/Travis wedding previously been announced? Or was it just said to be in December?

Yes it has been announce because Katie posted her wedding website.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

On 8/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, JanasTattooParlor said:

Haven’t we speculated that Travis’s family is probably stricter than Katie’s? What do the other girls’ dresses look like?

I doubt Travis' parents have any say in bridesmaid dresses. It's not like they pick out the dress, then travel to NJ for their approval

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jackie3 said:

I doubt Travis' parents have any say in bridesmaid dresses. It's not like they pick out the dress, then travel to NJ for their approval

Also, it’s pretty obvious that they have pretty strict, no hand-holding during engagement standards, but that doesn’t mean they’re as strict when it comes to clothes. 

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic