IGNORED

(CW: Child Sex Abuse) Josh & Anna 29: Left with Nothing but a Flip Phone Full of Shame

nelliebelle1197

5 minutes ago, Hera said:

I realize this is by no means the biggest reveal here, but holy shit. This idiot used his *bank account password* to download *CSA/CP* and I can’t even. 

Actually, I think it is kind of a big reveal.  Pretty much takes the "it must have been the nameless Mexican homeless guy who minds the store for me when I go on my three times a day Chick-fil-A trips" off the table. 

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Question.  Did Caleb Williams ever work at the car lot.  Is so I can see Josh trying to blame him.

Caleb was arrested in 2018, so he couldnt be working there in may 2019 downloading anything.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 17
  • Love 1

So do any of the legal experts know if the fact that the judge was willing to allow Josh's teenage sexual abuse actions to be weighed into consideration for this bail hearing means that it will also be considered in the final sentencing and potentially result in a slightly higher sentence than the 3-4 years that have been thrown around as averages for plea bargains for similar charges? 

• Upvote 13

1 minute ago, blackkatya said:

I'm still stuck on the Feds showing up to search the car lot and him going "Why, did someone download CP?"

“You got me, I did it!”

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I'm so comforted by the fact that Anna is the court's supervisor. Now I can sleep well tonight.  The Rebers and Anna "got this" covered.

Right?   What the actual F$&k?  

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Nutella Ace said:

So do any of the legal experts know if the fact that the judge was willing to allow Josh's teenage sexual abuse actions to be weighed into consideration for this bail hearing means that it will also be considered in the final sentencing and potentially result in a slightly higher sentence than the 3-4 years that have been thrown around as averages for plea bargains for similar charges? 

It can definitely be considered at sentencing.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Apologies if this was addressed during my catch up,  but I heard that Josh tried to blame the CSA images on his brother. Can anyone confirm that? 

His brother who worked at the car lot was Josiah right? So he was totally okay with ruining Josiah's life? Josiah, who used to look up to Josh when he was little? 

Josh is a straight up sociopath. I used to think he cared about his family but evidently not if he could screw over his little brother like that.

• Upvote 14
  • Disgust 6
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 12

1 hour ago, snickerz said:

I hope Anna was at the hearing. And all the others going forward. If she's going to "stand by her man" she needs to hear every disgusting detail and not be "shielded" from it. I also hope that Jill tells her sisters and Anna how helpful (real) therapy has been for her and that at least some of them give it a try.

And JB and Michelle too!

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BernRul said:

Apologies if this was addressed during my catch up,  but I heard that Josh tried to blame the CSA images on his brother. Can anyone confirm that? 

His brother who worked at the car lot was Josiah right? So he was totally okay with ruining Josiah's life? Josiah, who used to look up to Josh when he was little? 

Josh is a straight up sociopath. I used to think he cared about his family but evidently not if he could screw over his little brother like that.

I hadn’t read that-ugh that disgusts me and makes me so sad for Josiah. 

• Upvote 11

10 minutes ago, blackkatya said:

I'm still stuck on the Feds showing up to search the car lot and him going "Why, did someone download CP?"

Also this!  I have to assume the FBI agents were astounded by and grateful for the straight up stupidity.  Especially when the criminal is such a blatant sack of shit. Must be nice to know you’ve got another one in the bag - and Josh is D.O.N.E. done here.

Edited by Hera
  • Upvote 19
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, BernRul said:

He told law enforcement when being questioned that other family members had access to the computer, yes.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 10

4 minutes ago, BernRul said:

That might be why Josiah has been quiet lately. Maybe he was questioned? He and Lauren might have decided to lay low and get off the circus train. 

• Upvote 25
  • Love 3

To any lawyer here...could Josh's question "Why? Did someone download CP?" be considered an spontaneous or excited utterance?

• Upvote 14

10 minutes ago, blackkatya said:

If the charges weren't so serious, I would have hit the laugh emoji.

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, rexasaurus_nirb said:

Also how are they going to make sure he is not exposed to minors at Church since it seems like he is allowed to go to Church? So many thoughts on all of this. 

My guess is that this would simply allow him to attend certain things like men's ministry, men's Bible studies, or counseling during hours when the congregation isn't present. 

2 minutes ago, SnarkyLawyer said:

If the charges weren't so serious, I would have hit the laugh emoji.

He is a certified idiot. I mean I'm glad he is, it will make him easier to take down. But what a doofus. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, blackkatya said:

"WhO cOuLd ThAt HaVe BeEn?"

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 18

I wonder how Anna will explain to the Ms why daddy is living with the Rebers? And why he isn't allowed to see his little sisters/nieces/nephews? I mean if she thinks he is innocent?

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

On another local news site it stated he has to have the probation officer’s permission to leave his custodians home. 

Edited by frugalitymom
  • Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

28 minutes ago, Bipolardanicats said:

As a cuteness break here's a picture I took today of my Halloween babies. Miso with his little brother Nori.

IMG_20210505_141453582.jpg

IMG_20210505_141501075.jpg

Ginger and the Void! My fave superhero duo!

13 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

To any lawyer here...could Josh's question "Why? Did someone download CP?" be considered an spontaneous or excited utterance?

I mean, it's a party admission so it's not hearsay, if that's what you're saying.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Ginger and the Void! My fave superhero duo!

I shall add that to their list of nicknames. ^_^

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

Just now, Bipolardanicats said:

I shall add that to their list of nicknames. ^_^

I am HONORED

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic