IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

JermajestyDuggar
40 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yea, she had ulcerative colitis while pregnant and now has an ostomy bag. From what I read it’s not contraindicated to get pregnant with and ostomy but I imagine it at least very uncomfortable. 

That’s right. Last time she had to spend a very long time in the hospital before giving birth. She was so thin and frail looking. I felt bad for her. I hope that doesn’t happen again. 

• Upvote 8
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• VBOY9977

• Lady Dondarrion

• anjulibai

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your cat asked me some really uncomfortable questions outside of a Cracker Barrel about where I was going when I die.

No she doesn't.  None of them do.  She said on camera she was glad she was raised strict and would raise her kids that way.  We all know what strict means to these people.  No child deserves that.

Our cat came from the shelter with the name Elliot and we kept it. Now I’m afraid people will think my cat is fundie. 

Posted Images

On 6/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, therulesofjinx said:

I saw Children of the Corn at much too young an age and, while I don't remember much of the movie now, the name Malachi has always creeped me out as it was the name one of the scary children.

Me too! I always remember the line: "Question me not Malachi." 😄

• Upvote 2
VBOY9977

I saw that Kord and Grace (Wikstrom) Etbauer are having a boy on her ig story. Found their registry, baby is due in November.

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/kordgrace-etbauer-november-2021-edmond/1FFHZIKMICH4S

Also, Lauren (Andregg) and Devin Wikstrom are having a baby in July. I think I had posted it before but it didn’t make it to the list.

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/lauren-wikstrom-devin-wikstrom-july-2021-bemidji/LY85UX2FZTS0

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
6 minutes ago, SisterMom said:

Natty Darnell and his wife Abby are expecting a baby per this email that he sent out (the email was linked on his public FB page so I'm assuming it's okay to share):

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/11th-District-GOP-State-Committeeman-Candidacy.html?soid=1112677779930&aid=Cpom2YJsgBQ

Okay, I clicked on the link… What is he wearing? 

It looks like a midlife crisis puked and then got hit by a train! It looks like he got dressed in the dark. 

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
I just cannot figure why Natty chose to wear that outfit.
  • Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1
fundiefan

Wow! Never would have guessed Natty wanted to get into politics. *ahem*

And, he's bred his wife. Two arrogant, ignorant morons making another - can you imagine being his kid? 

So gross. 

• Upvote 6
1 hour ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Okay, I clicked on the link… What is he wearing? 

It looks like a midlife crisis puked and then got hit by a train! It looks like he got dressed in the dark. 

So one could perhaps say he doesn't look so... natty? Whomp whomp. I'll see myself out now.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
JaisyDuggar

Nurie Keller is having a boy. It was announced on Facebook live by Jillpm via cardboard box

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1
browngrl
8 hours ago, JaisyDuggar said:

via cardboard box

if only her dad ran a printing shop.....

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
postscript
14 hours ago, SisterMom said:

Natty Darnell and his wife Abby are expecting a baby per this email that he sent out (the email was linked on his public FB page so I'm assuming it's okay to share):

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/11th-District-GOP-State-Committeeman-Candidacy.html?soid=1112677779930&aid=Cpom2YJsgBQ

I know very little about him, but he looks like he was genetically engineered for the role of sleazy politician. Or sleazy car salesman. That hairstyle was last popular about the time of his birth. I feel for the child. 

I’m guessing he’s never met Trump because there’s no picture of him shaking hands with the Orange Menace. You know if such a photo existed, he wouldn’t be able to resist putting it on an election flyer. 

• Upvote 4
NoJulius

Per Hillary Hipps Hutchins Instagram the family added some blessings:

- Mary (Hutchins) Wesson had Elinora (Ellie) Louise on April 12th
- Ruth (Hutchins) Hale had a boy, born March 21 or later
- Abigail (Hutchins) Mallet is expecting in August

And her younger sister Rebecca Hipps (married Nickerson) had a girl, Genesis Noel on April 28th.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1