IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 20: So Many Babies, So Many Spirits to Crush

Bethella

40 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yea, she had ulcerative colitis while pregnant and now has an ostomy bag. From what I read it’s not contraindicated to get pregnant with and ostomy but I imagine it at least very uncomfortable. 

That’s right. Last time she had to spend a very long time in the hospital before giving birth. She was so thin and frail looking. I felt bad for her. I hope that doesn’t happen again. 

• Upvote 9

On 6/15/2021 at 1:09 PM, therulesofjinx said:

I saw Children of the Corn at much too young an age and, while I don't remember much of the movie now, the name Malachi has always creeped me out as it was the name one of the scary children.

Me too! I always remember the line: "Question me not Malachi." ?

• Upvote 2

I saw that Kord and Grace (Wikstrom) Etbauer are having a boy on her ig story. Found their registry, baby is due in November.

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/kordgrace-etbauer-november-2021-edmond/1FFHZIKMICH4S

Also, Lauren (Andregg) and Devin Wikstrom are having a baby in July. I think I had posted it before but it didn’t make it to the list.

https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/lauren-wikstrom-devin-wikstrom-july-2021-bemidji/LY85UX2FZTS0

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

6 minutes ago, SisterMom said:

Natty Darnell and his wife Abby are expecting a baby per this email that he sent out (the email was linked on his public FB page so I'm assuming it's okay to share):

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/11th-District-GOP-State-Committeeman-Candidacy.html?soid=1112677779930&aid=Cpom2YJsgBQ

Okay, I clicked on the link… What is he wearing? 

It looks like a midlife crisis puked and then got hit by a train! It looks like he got dressed in the dark. 

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
I just cannot figure why Natty chose to wear that outfit.
  • Upvote 13
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

Wow! Never would have guessed Natty wanted to get into politics. *ahem*

And, he's bred his wife. Two arrogant, ignorant morons making another - can you imagine being his kid? 

So gross. 

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

Okay, I clicked on the link… What is he wearing? 

It looks like a midlife crisis puked and then got hit by a train! It looks like he got dressed in the dark. 

So one could perhaps say he doesn't look so... natty? Whomp whomp. I'll see myself out now.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

14 hours ago, SisterMom said:

Natty Darnell and his wife Abby are expecting a baby per this email that he sent out (the email was linked on his public FB page so I'm assuming it's okay to share):

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/11th-District-GOP-State-Committeeman-Candidacy.html?soid=1112677779930&aid=Cpom2YJsgBQ

I know very little about him, but he looks like he was genetically engineered for the role of sleazy politician. Or sleazy car salesman. That hairstyle was last popular about the time of his birth. I feel for the child. 

I’m guessing he’s never met Trump because there’s no picture of him shaking hands with the Orange Menace. You know if such a photo existed, he wouldn’t be able to resist putting it on an election flyer. 

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 1

Per Hillary Hipps Hutchins Instagram the family added some blessings:

- Mary (Hutchins) Wesson had Elinora (Ellie) Louise on April 12th
- Ruth (Hutchins) Hale had a boy, born March 21 or later
- Abigail (Hutchins) Mallet is expecting in August

And her younger sister Rebecca Hipps (married Nickerson) had a girl, Genesis Noel on April 28th.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Natfink has somehow found a workaround to pop the collar of a suit. I'm in awe.

Bonus points for the pic of him standing next to his wife like he's posing with a cardboard cutout at a comic book convention.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

I’m guessing that if I update the list tonight, both Jessa and Tori will announce within the next 48 hours. Anyone want to bet against me?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I’m guessing that if I update the list tonight, both Jessa and Tori will announce within the next 48 hours. Anyone want to bet against me?

Do it do it! I want to know Jessa’s baby name. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I'm not about Jessa, because I'm not sure when she's due. Tori's due by the end of the month. The Bates women tend to be early. I'm surprised she hasn't had the baby. I'd say definitely Tori, but I don't know about Jessa.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4

I think Charlotte is Jessa’s style in names but Tori is having a girl in the same month named Charlotte. So I think Jessa won’t use Charlotte. Maybe Lucy or Eliza. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Do it do it! I want to know Jessa’s baby name. 

We'll wait another week after the birth to find that out.  ?

• Upvote 9

39 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Charlotte is Jessa’s style in names but Tori is having a girl in the same month named Charlotte. So I think Jessa won’t use Charlotte. Maybe Lucy or Eliza. 

If it is a girl, I like Emerson, Boy - Calvin

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, raayx01 said:

If it is a girl, I like Emerson, Boy - Calvin

Did you leave a guess in the baby name thread in the Duggar Forum?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I'm not about Jessa, because I'm not sure when she's due. Tori's due by the end of the month. The Bates women tend to be early. I'm surprised she hasn't had the baby. I'd say definitely Tori, but I don't know about Jessa.

All they announced was summer but Jessa had her sex determination ultrasound at that boutique place on January 25, 21 weeks ago. In order to see the requisite anatomy, at that point she had to be at least 14 weeks and more likely 18+ weeks. That puts her at a minimum of 35 weeks now and I suspect she’s closer to 39-40 weeks.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic