nelliebelle1197

On 12/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m the only girl in my house. Even the cat is a boy 😽

Me too! They outnumber me! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 12/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

After having a husband and two male feline headships, I demanded the dog we adopt be female!

She's adorable. We love being queens of the house ❤️

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3

On 12/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Same here. 

I‘m really looking forward to the holidays when my boyfriend‘s daughter will be staying with us.

• Upvote 3

On 12/6/2021 at 1:39 PM, just_ordinary said:

I must admit I was shocked. Even tough the chances are 50/50. It seems same sex siblings are far more the norm in the last years? Or maybe it just feels like it? They are everywhere really. Or maybe because I see more people with three children again and so there is always two of one at least?

We never felt we needed one of each. Instead I realised deep down I was convinced we would of course have two girls. It still feels weird, even though we are way more excited about a second child in general (it’s the fourth pregnancy) and don’t really think it matters what sex. 

It seems to me that people are more likely to have a mix of both. I know several families with two kids and apparently done, and I've always thought there are more opposite-sex mixes than same-sex.

I always thought I'd like at least one of each sex. When I was expecting my second and we thought last, though, I was convinced I was having a boy (and was right). This time around (third) I was stunned to find out it's a girl, as I'd assumed that of course it would be a third boy, and I'm still half-thinking that it's going to turn out to be a boy after all.

On 12/7/2021 at 1:04 PM, mstee said:

I have two girls (what I had hoped for!) and would love a third (another girl would be awesome) but my husband is done, which I get. But I can’t tell you how many comments I get asking if we will try for a boy next or if my husband is disappointed to only have girls. Ugh. 

The comments are so frustrating! I had someone tell me I needed to try for a girl next while I was still in the hospital after having my second boy. Like, first, I can't control it, and second, why is my boy suddenly worth less than a girl would be just because he already has a brother?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 15

• 3 weeks later...

I just read that Josiah has wiped most of his photos off Insta. There is one of him and Lauren, but all the others are gone. Does anyone here know when it was wiped? Any theories as to why?

Theories 

bella is the baby that wandered off so deleted all photos of her so if it comes out media will not have many 

his brother is a pedo so he has realised babies on the internet is bad exposure 

he has come to the conclusion that he needs more privacy for his child. 

he and Lauren are divorcing because he wiped his Insta of Marjorie 

fall out with jb and or show is over so now he does not need to “promote” the family he has wiped his account. 

they are a few I think. 

• Upvote 30

22 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Theories 

bella is the baby that wandered off so deleted all photos of her so if it comes out media will not have many 

his brother is a pedo so he has realised babies on the internet is bad exposure 

he has come to the conclusion that he needs more privacy for his child. 

he and Lauren are divorcing because he wiped his Insta of Marjorie 

fall out with jb and or show is over so now he does not need to “promote” the family he has wiped his account. 

they are a few I think. 

it might also be at Lauren's urging (or command). 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I didn't notice him or Lauren in any of Jana's Christmas vids (I wouldn't be able to pick out Bella from the toddler girls if she's there or not).

The 3 kids who no one's spotted - Jill - everyone would have been shocked if she'd been there.  Jinger - has pointedly been posting winter pics with the babe elsewhere and again would have been more surprising if she'd been there.

And Josiah.  He's the only other one not spotted to my knowledge.  It doesn't mean he wasn't there, Anna was probably nearby but avoiding camera seeing as Mac and Madyson have both been spotted.  But its interesting.

Obviously there was another kid who wasn't there, but I don't think you're absence is counted if you're in jail.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Is Josiah sitting next to Santa?

I saw the photo somewhere on Instagram but I couldn’t find it again - I watched that reel about 73 times before I managed to screen shot it in the right place 🤣

809334DC-9D39-4A8C-9EE7-C05E92ADB6D9.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, adidas said:

Is Josiah sitting next to Santa?

I saw the photo somewhere on Instagram but I couldn’t find it again - I watched that reel about 73 times before I managed to screen shot it in the right place 🤣

809334DC-9D39-4A8C-9EE7-C05E92ADB6D9.jpeg

Yea, that is him. 

• Upvote 5

On 12/29/2021 at 4:31 PM, libgirl2 said:

Yea, that is him. 

There’s some other guy in the New Years video Jana posted that looks a LOT like this guy, so while this is most likely Josiah, there is a possibility it could be a ringer. It’s a Bower? Browser? Chowder? I don’t follow who they are but he is singing at the piano with some of the brothers. Very similar look.

On 1/1/2022 at 4:05 PM, Ilovebrownies said:

Michelle is outside talking to Kendra by the slide.  No sign of Austin or Lauren,

I wonder if before they start filming for something that will obviously go on social media they make some sort of announcement, like ok guys, getting ready to take a video. Then anyone who doesn’t want to be shown can use that time to step outside, or go get some food from the kitchen or use the bathroom or something…

• Upvote 7

On 1/1/2022 at 11:07 PM, Mama Mia said:

There’s some other guy in the New Years video Jana posted that looks a LOT like this guy, so while this is most likely Josiah, there is a possibility it could be a ringer. It’s a Bower? Browser? Chowder? I don’t follow who they are but he is singing at the piano with some of the brothers. Very similar look.

A Bowers?  https://bowersbus.blogspot.com/   They hang with the Duggars a lot

1 minute ago, Ilovebrownies said:

From FB fundie snarking .  Lauren is pregnant.  

B53121F9-E3B9-448A-A823-DB4689065CFD.jpeg

I love seeing my 2022 predictions coming true in the first week of the new year. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

Has Bella turned 2 yet?  Her pregnancy likely corresponds with them going quiet on social media in the autumn.

• Upvote 7

This video is old. Look at the trees in the background. The leaves are still mostly green. It was a warm fall this year so I bet this was filmed in October or November. It’s at least 2 months old. Maybe more.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

We went to church with a couple who had three daughters.  They decided to try one more time for a boy; she had triplet boys (who look nothing alike).

• Haha 15

20 minutes ago, imokit said:

Has Bella turned 2 yet?  Her pregnancy likely corresponds with them going quiet on social media in the autumn.

Bella turned 2 in November like her cousin Addison.

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This video is old. Look at the trees in the background. The leaves are still mostly green. It was a warm fall this year so I bet this was filmed in October or November. It’s at least 2 months old. Maybe more.

It’s from Jed and Katy’s gender reveal. They had what looks like a small party at a park. Boy baby announced, Lauren and Bella, and - I think- Josiah, all there. Lauren appears quite possibly pregnant ( and I generally don’t speculate unless a baby is literally crowning ) and like she may have said something about both having boys - but it was hard to make out. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

13 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

It’s from Jed and Katy’s gender reveal. They had what looks like a small party at a park. Boy baby announced, Lauren and Bella, and - I think- Josiah, all there. Lauren appears quite possibly pregnant ( and I generally don’t speculate unless a baby is literally crowning ) and like she may have said something about both having boys - but it was hard to make out. 

Well if Lauren is pregnant, I do hope she’s having a boy too. There are way too many grand daughters to be raised in a stifling sexist cult. 

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's from Jed and Katey"s gender reveal. If she is due May 2nd, it has to be pretty recent (unless they did the blood test thing) as she would only just be at 20 weeks.

But it does look warmer than it currently is. So probably before Christmas and they waited until after the holidays to share. 

• Upvote 4

I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant young and fundie and all. I do remember a little bit ago maybe at a bates wedding or something seeing a photo and body speculating she was early on in pregnancy. I can't remember the pic. I hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy. If she is 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic