IGNORED

Lin Wood: Sorry South Carolina, He's Your Nutter Now

Cartmann99

More on Wood vs. Flynn:

Spoiler

image.png.8467655224c3aa3dfb1a9054bc27aa3f.png

image.thumb.png.42d3173e8c8e542c28053461250d1e62.png

I feel dirty thinking about the crush I had on Ricky Schroder back in the 80s. :crying-yellow:

• Thank You 8

I'm starting to wonder if Michael Flynn's first major, major misstep was going to that Open the Heavens Conference this fall, where he prayed one of Elizabeth Clare Prophet's prayers, with only a few words changed, and has been subsequently accused of being a Satanist.  You hate to see it. 

• Upvote 6

Erma Gerd, @Cartmann99, I did not see this plot twist coming AND was uncertain about clicking on THAT spoiler  but...most excellent!  

HuffPo:  More Trouble With QAnon: Now Lin Wood Says 'Stop The Steal' Is A 'Deep State' Plot  Wood asks to meet with Sidney Powell and Michael Flynn to address a "division" in a "critical time" in history.) Shout-out to the author for identifying Mike Flynn as an "extremist felon." 

Note the QAnon buzzwords: 

After doing the research and connecting the dots, I have reached the conclusion that the Stop the Steal organization is a Deep State organization to raise money for purposes other than to FIX 2020. … WATCH OUT for anyone affiliated with Stop the Steal. Every lie will be revealed,” Wood wrote on the right-wing social media platform Telegram Friday, Rolling Stone and Newsweek reported.

Lin Wood has created his own Deep Trouble by attacking the Stop the Steal cash cow and by extension, the unstable alt-reich fantatics w/ immense followings (MTG, Gorka, Flynn, S. Powell et al.) who are bringing in the money.  

Kyle Rittenhouse has accused Lin Wood of embezzlement, and (to make things more confusing) has criticized Woods' QAnon nuttery.  

I'd say, stick a fork in Lin Wood, he's done. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9

Sidney and Patrick and Lin and Kyle and Q and… 

I thought I had dreamt this latest plot twist, but here it is!  I’ve officially stopped wondering now if things can get any stranger.  😳

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

Accusations! Lin is accusing Mike Flynn of ripping off Patriots, being a wolf (George Soros Democrat) who just wants to run for president in 2024.  And OF COURSE IT'S REAL!) document circulating granting Flynn power of attorney for Soros.  

Mike Flynn says he has always believe[d] that Q is a "set up and disinformation campaign to make people look like a bunch of kooks".   Someone then speculates that Q has always been a military operation and of course Flynn will deny this because...military intelligence?  

I strongly recommend that y'all think for yourselves, do your own research, connect the dots, search for your own TRUTH while sorting this out. 

Unroll of the entire shit-a-roo! Lin Wood just put the entire Q house on fire.

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 9

2 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Sidney and Patrick and Lin and Kyle and Q and… 

I thought I had dreamt this latest plot twist, but here it is!  I’ve officially stopped wondering now if things can get any stranger.  😳

Oh I believe things can get stranger. Or maybe I just hope so, because the circus is amusing the ever loving Beansie outta me. 

• Upvote 8

Lin Wood’s Bonkers War on Bongino and Tucker Carlson Gets Even Uglier

Beyond the legal threats, Wood published to Telegram a series of late 2020 text messages purportedly between the Fox News host and himself. In one message, which could not be independently verified by The Daily Beast, Carlson asserted himself to be “heavily armed.” (Fox News did not respond to a request for comment on this story.)

As for Wood, he might have to enlist the help of fellow lawyers if he hopes to file litigation against his growing list of fellow right-wing stars-turned-antagonists.

Sebastian Gorka, the former Trump official turned fish oil-hawking Salem radio host, was among the other right-wing media pundits Wood has attacked in recent days. Initially, Gorka provoked the lawyer after the Fox News interview, writing on Twitter that Wood "should be charged with fraud and aiding and abetting the false imprisonment” of the teenager.

Yet, the idea of criminal charges being filed against Wood—which Gorka first floated—didn’t go over well. In a conversation with The Daily Beast, Wood claimed Gorka’s assertion was without any merit, invoking the right-wing radio host's questionable academic past. Then, for good measure, the lawyer added in a text message to The Daily Beast that the ex-Trump official is a “shill with a fake accent.” Gorka responded to a Daily Beast request for comment by questioning why he should be “worried about” what Wood has to say.

But Wood—who once proposed former Vice President Mike Pence be executed—doesn’t intend to stop at Bongino, Carlson, and Gorka.

“I plan to file defamation actions against all republishers of the false accusation of Kyle Rittenhouse,” Wood claimed, listing off the likes of Republican Reps. Dan Crenshaw and Marjorie Taylor Greene, along with the hosts of Fox & Friends, and Pizzagate conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec as future defendants.

“I’ll sue every damn one of them,” he declared. “They acted with reckless disregard for truth or falsity. On my time, I am going to sue every damn one of them.”

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

It's really a shame we can't just set aside a courthouse somewhere in the Trumpiest of Trumplandia where all of these bozos can sue each other and fight it out amongst themselves while leaving legitimate courthouses undisturbed.  I am all for them suing each other into oblivion except for the waste of time and resources to court systems throughout the country.  If we could find the area of the country that had the highest per capita Trump votes and just set aside some abandoned grocery store or warehouse for the courthouse, it could be staffed with local people likely in need of work.  It could help rejuvenate (at least somewhat) the area by providing employment and the filing fees and other court costs could help fund the courthouse and its staffing.  Jurors would be culled from locals so each person in the lawsuit has a fair shot of having a jury Because the parties and witnesses would need places to stay as well as eat, local hospitality and gas stations would get a business bump (and increased tax revenue would also help fund the courthouse.)  I know it's an impossible dream, but wouldn't it be nice?

• Upvote 8

On 12/3/2021 at 4:03 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It's really a shame we can't just set aside a courthouse somewhere in the Trumpiest of Trumplandia where all of these bozos can sue each other and fight it out amongst themselves while leaving legitimate courthouses undisturbed. 

I nominate King County:

image.png.3f739dbb16a7224f2c9789e8fefffd39.png

The percentage of the population in King County over the age of five that is fully vaccinated is 20.26% making them the least fully vaxxed county in Texas. Since there's less than 300 people in the entire county, someone would need to come in and build more motels, restaurants, etc. for people coming in for the trials.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I nominate King County:

Dr. Ronnie "Candyman" Jackson territory.  I believe King County may be in his district. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Howl said:

I believe King County may be in his district. 

You are correct.  :pb_smile:

• Upvote 2

On 12/8/2021 at 11:30 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I cannot wait for the first one to pull the old “I know you are but what am I?” card? Bonus points for “I’m rubber, you’re glue…” 

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f60b98e401fd03766043eeae6686978e.png

Didn't Kyle Riflehouse and his mommy claim Lin stole the money they mooched from gullible dipshits during the whole "Free Kyle" campaign?  I find it hard to believe all that money made its way into the church donation plate.  

• Upvote 8