IGNORED

Lin Wood: Sorry South Carolina, He's Your Nutter Now

Cartmann99

FFS, how can anybody be this stupid?

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 7

It's fascinating how Biden "never got more than 2% of the vote in his life," but was in the United States Senate for thirty-six years. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 5

I wish his friends and/or family (I'm assuming he has some of each) would take charge and get him the counseling he desperately needs.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Spoiler

image.png.f242fe38ee2c8f72a3882f2f9ab2dbf6.png

image.png.813a9849c07bec9c937aecf98e4d5f52.png

image.png.056af8d738a064ae15844670b7e8cf80.png

image.png.5ce31f2790c9b789b8a14892a15f6a3c.png

I can't blame his former law partners for keeping their distance after reading this. :shakehead2:

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Certifiable or really bad stand up comic 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Certifiable or really bad stand up comic 

I like batshit crazy myself.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

From Newsweek:

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood's attempt to convince delegates to make him the next South Carolina Republican Party chairman fell through on Saturday, when incumbent Drew McKissick secured his reelection bid for a third two-year term, The State reported.

Wood only became a registered South Carolina voter in February and was soon after recruited to take on McKissick, who took over the Republican Party in 2017.

The final delegate count was 582 for McKissick and 239 for Wood. Despite falling well short, the Atlanta attorney swept two of the state's more conservative strongholds, Horry and Greenville counties, but not enough to sway the incumbent's broad base of support across the state.

"It's not surprising that someone who has no roots in the state and no contacts within that group of people to speak of doesn't do very well," McKissick said of Wood in remarks to reporters after the election.

Former President Donald Trump endorsed McKissick's campaign a total of three times, the last being hours before the convention on Friday.

[...]

Wood had support from former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. Wood's constant attacks on McKissick, according to Politico, concerned some old-time Republicans, claiming that Wood's undermining the party leadership and spreading conspiracy theories at his events could lead hundreds of conservatives astray.

"Drew is a cheater," Wood said to his huge following on Telegram, without any evidence, before the vote. "If he 'wins' today, he will be a Fake Chairman just like Biden is a Fake President!"

• Thank You 7

Lin Wood received 239 votes!  I don’t get it.  To me, he seems so clearly delusional. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

I don't understand why this guy isn't in a memory care unit somewhere. He's clearly not OK. 

Somebody close to him needs to get him help before he leaves the stove on and sets the house on fire. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 9

8 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Somebody close to him needs to get him help before he leaves the stove on and sets the house on fire. 

I think he's pissed off everybody that used to care about him. :pb_sad:

• I Agree 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last paragraph of the article:

Wood maintains that Trump will rise to power in August and supports the idea of a military backchannel that Trump has to control the American Armed Forces. Neither is true. Wood is also being investigated for mental fitness by the Georgia State Bar Association.

:shakehead2:

• Thank You 11

On 6/23/2021 at 5:36 AM, Cartmann99 said:

:shakehead2:

Uh... in what timeframe? Because I'll happily predict 100% of vaccinated people will die in the next 120 years...

• Haha 9
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:doh:

Thought balloon over the dog’s head. “How the fuck did I get trapped in this painting with this wacko? Please free me”.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 11

By the way...

Yemassee annexes two historic Beaufort County plantations tied to pro-Trump lawyer

Yemassee Town Council voted unanimously, without any discussion, to annex the 770-acre Tomotley Plantation and adjacent 716-acre Cotton Hall Plantation. The entire annexation process took less than two weeks, much quicker than the typical annexation, which usually takes a month or more.

Now, two of three multimillion-dollar northern Beaufort County plantations purchased over the past year by an LLC linked to Atlanta attorney L. Lin Wood are in town limits. The three plantations, which include Huspa Plantation, span a combined 2,035 acres.

The annexed land mass borders Trask Parkway and Cotton Hall Road and is near the Old Sheldon Church ruins.

Wood, who built his career on high-profile defamation cases and most recently represented former President Donald Trump in his bid to overturn the 2020 election, has told The Island Packet and Beaufort Gazette that he formed the LCC when he purchased the first plantation. He said after 65 years of being a Georgia resident, he was moving to South Carolina.

• Upvote 4

Basically, his argument is "this is all Sydney's fault and I wasn't involved" despite all and numerous evidence to the contrary.

• Upvote 8

Next week: Antibiotics are a tool of the devil!

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4