IGNORED

Dutch Royal Family

tabitha2

True, though they did have a scandal during the pandemic (for multiple holidays during the travel ban I believe). But nothing that can be compared to Prince Andrew and the Epstein investigation, of course.  

• Upvote 2

All Royals have their little local scandals that come and go. I will mention Princess Mette Marit also hobnobbed  with old Ep but nobody cared all that much. 

Oh wow, the princesses are all grown up! I still expect them to look like pre-teens. Now I feel old :D 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, viii said:

Those outfits are a choice - they all look like they're from a different decade. 

I don’t like the daughters’ outfits except for the one in the middle, but somehow that’s what I like about the photo. The girls seem like they had a say in what they wear and it doesn’t seem as similar and rigid as the clothes the two Spanish princesses often wear (their names escape me right now, sorry). Also, the oldest daughter wears pants and doesn’t have to pick a dress or skirt. So kudos to them for that. 

• Upvote 2

Oh, I like all of the outfits (looove the bright green pants) but I just had to laugh at how none of them made for a uniformed photo. The middle daughter reminds me of classic 2000's look - Regina George, Lindsay Lohan, etc. I like it, lol. 

• Upvote 1

They allowed to be individuals and clearly have different styles :) 

Their clothes and accessories are rewears of their mothers old clothes. The youngest Ariane wore a coat Maxima wore right after she gave birth to Her while Alexia in the middle has an old clutch of moms. Catherine Amalia is also wearing her great grandmothers Aquamarine earrings. 

Edited by tabitha2
  • Thank You 1