IGNORED

Nathan & Esther 5: No Room for the Holy Spirit Between Nathan and the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

Please dear Rufus all I want for Halloween is for Nathan to skydive into his wedding. 

I would like the rings to be lost in the process and end up in the Susquehanna River. Please and thank you.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 12

I think they might..... he is rather doughy looking isn't he? 

Not sure why this made me think of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode where Hillary’s boyfriend proposes while bungie jumping. We all know how that ended up [emoji51]
  • Upvote 4

For anyone out of the loop on Reddit and Esther's sister Leah:

A new user has been posting in the lead up to the wedding saying Nathan was getting to know Leah first and has kissed her, that Leah wouldn't be attending and just general drama. There appears to be some sort of falling out between Leah and the rest of her family (Leah is now married). The user claimed they were a friend of the family and this is how they knew the everything.

The user on Reddit linked to a tiktok by Esther's brother of the skydiving, but when you share a tiktok link it also suggests you follow the account of the person who shared it. In this case, the user it said shared the post was Leah.

The reddit account has now been deleted, but other users have complied screenshots of all of this.

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 14
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

A new user has been posting in the lead up to the wedding saying Nathan was getting to know Leah first and has kissed her, that Leah wouldn't be attending and just general drama. There appears to be some sort of falling out between Leah and the rest of her family (Leah is now married). The user claimed they were a friend of the family and this is how they knew the everything.

The user on Reddit linked to a tiktok by Esther's brother of the skydiving, but when you share a tiktok link it also suggests you follow the account of the person who shared it. In this case, the user it said shared the post was Leah.

The reddit account has now been deleted, but other users have complied screenshots of all of this.

Ohh off to go and grab some popcorn 🍿.. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

Sorry, but unless they did something truly horrible to her I think it's in very poor form to do something like this on their wedding day. It puts her in a very bad light imo.

That being said, bring on the drama lol

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kangaroo said:

So, it sounds like Leah and Nathan were courting? Is that the rumor?
I would be very hurt if I had a sister marry my ex.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Isn’t Leah married? Seems very odd to be upset about a sister marrying someone who once “was getting to know you “ when you are now married to someone else and have been married for a while. I find fundies baffling. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

It would be weird if my sister went after my sloppy seconds. But I would try to be mature about it so I wouldn’t cause any family drama. Which means I would just keep my opinions to myself and not post about it on social media. I never air dirty laundry. But hey, if she wants to, I’ll read it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Tangy Bee said:

So where are the wedding pictures??

That’s the only one Esther’s brother posted on Facebook. 

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Sops2 said:

It would be funny if they missed the landing target and ended up in the lake!  but at least there would be enough MedicCorps  to mount a search and rescue.

I sincerely hope Esther is in with all of these shenanigans- it sounds like a recipe for disaster and a very upset bride

If they did end up in the lake, Lawson could film everything and put it on Instagram. He would have to figure out how to get his own picture in though

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

So, it sounds like Leah and Nathan were courting? Is that the rumor?
I would be very hurt if I had a sister marry my ex.

She said they were not courting, just friends. I think she wanted to expose the fact he is a hypocrite who kissed before marriage and even girls he was not even dating. But it also feels like some jealousy on her part that her sister is getting so much attention. Specially stirring it up again on the wedding day.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Leah is now married to a guy from a big fundie family where all the kids have K names. I think Leah eloped. I don’t think she had a big wedding like Esther. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Ester went full princess. I have to say her look is very pretty. This is probably my favorite "princess's" dress I have seen a fundie wear. I might put it above Jessa and Jinger.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Y’all it happened. The groom’s party ACTUALLY skydove into the ceremony for their entrance. There’s a video on a family friend of Esther’s Instagram and it looks like at least one guy went down face first. I included a screen grab from the video of one of the guys in the spoiler. I cannot believe they actually did it. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.04f174175666b7554d948f4841e1b7d1.png

• Rufus Bless 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 17
  • Thank You 3

God the Bates boys are such attention whores. This is going to be so cringy to see in the wedding video/tv show

• Upvote 39
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Screenshot_20211022-210133-151.png.1300ad0ca5cd998dbd8609d4a3c6dcd6.png

Here's one that was just posted.

I'm shocked that she didn't go for any lace. But at least it fits her well and isn't a "modest monstrosity"!

• Upvote 15
  • Thank You 5

The first picture shared I thought it was going to be far and away my favorite fundie bridal gown. It is a bit shiny for my taste, would love to see this dress with lace on top, but it is SO far and above the t-shirt dresses of 10 years ago.

• Upvote 14

35 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

The first picture shared I thought it was going to be far and away my favorite fundie bridal gown. It is a bit shiny for my taste, would love to see this dress with lace on top, but it is SO far and above the t-shirt dresses of 10 years ago.

I agree, it is a bit shiny! It almost reminds me of a satin-y tiered version of Ellissa Baird's wedding dress haha. I did also expect to see more lace, particularly given how rustic/country the couple and the venue are. But I think the dress itself is cohesive, modest, and fits - amazing what those basic things do to make clothes look good lol.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Y’all it happened. The groom’s party ACTUALLY skydove into the ceremony for their entrance. There’s a video on a family friend of Esther’s Instagram and it looks like at least one guy went down face first. I included a screen grab from the video of one of the guys in the spoiler. I cannot believe they actually did it. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.04f174175666b7554d948f4841e1b7d1.png

Here it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 46

25 minutes ago, adidas said:

Here it is.

Oh My God. That is hilarious. And great TikTok by her brother? 

I don’t know how to post correctly here with spoilers etc, but there’s some photos floating around on various Bates/Duggar fan pages. Kelly looks great, and whoever Tiffany replaced must have been teeny, because that girl is slim and it’s a very form fitting dress. 

* and now my suggesteds  are all Christian weddings damn it. 

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 8

Groomsmen - Lawson, Trace, and Andrew Patton were all in skydiving-esque pics today or yesterday. I think Zach as well, based on the fact that the sisters' insta stories show Whitney with just the kids. Probably John Duggar. And one other person? 

Bridesmaids - Esther's older sister Elizabeth, probably one of her younger sisters, she mentioned a cousin (I'd guess the non-blonde non-Keyes white girl in the pre-wedding instagram videos lol), her brother's gf Gracie, her SIL Madison, and Tiffany? maybe?

It looks like Lexi and Brooklyn were flower girls, per Alyssa's and Erin's IG. Maybe Kaci too, she's that age? Also one of Esther's nieces, per her brother's IG. 

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic