IGNORED

Nathan & Esther 5: No Room for the Holy Spirit Between Nathan and the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

16 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Tiffany said on her Instagram that she's "now a bridesmaid!"

I wonder who dropped out/couldn't make it? It's also interesting that Esther selected Tiffany, Lawson's gf, instead of one of the Bates sisters. She clearly expects Tiffany to be sticking around for the long haul.

Y'know, Kendra was one of Joy's bridesmaids... 💍

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

On 10/21/2021 at 3:23 AM, Jigsaw3 said:

Tiffany said on her Instagram that she's "now a bridesmaid!"

I wonder who dropped out/couldn't make it? It's also interesting that Esther selected Tiffany, Lawson's gf, instead of one of the Bates sisters. She clearly expects Tiffany to be sticking around for the long haul.

Perhaps the bridesmaid was chosen by the size of the dress

• Upvote 4

I just realized the Bates family and fundies in general have had too many weddings.  I no longer care.  Oops.  

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

For a second I thought the bottom picture was her dress and I was like WTF?  Then I realized that it's just a dressing gown.  I'm interested in what her dress will be.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

It seems like ALL of the Duggar sisters are obsessed with Tiffany and Esther. I don't think Tiffany and Esther were a part of IBLP? I can't figure it out. Maybe Tiffany and Esther are the "cool crowd"?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

It seems like ALL of the Duggar sisters are obsessed with Tiffany and Esther. I don't think Tiffany and Esther were a part of IBLP? I can't figure it out. Maybe Tiffany and Esther are the "cool crowd"?

Which Duggar girls

37 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Which Duggar girls

On almost every single photo of Tiffany and Esther, Jinger, Jill, Joy, and Jessa like all of them and even comment on most. Jana is the only one I haven't really seen "like" them. Although those sisters use social media a lot, I haven't seen the same frequency of all of them (at the same time) liking the photos of other famous fundie family friends that they're close with.  I've also noticed that Tiffany, being an actress, and Esther seem to attempt to flout the usual traditional modesty standards, when not with the Bates family. I especially noticed Esther because she has some sisters that are still fundamentalist mennonite (prairie frumpers, bonnets, and all).

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 1

Sorry to be a killjoy but posting pics without comment is against the rules and feels dangerously close to fangirling. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

The forecast is a high of 64 degrees and cloudy. A little too cool for me for an outdoor wedding, but it will probably be a quick ceremony. I watched Lawson’s insta story. He and Tiffany talk over each other constantly. They need to work on that.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

I just realized the Bates family and fundies in general have had too many weddings.  I no longer care.  Oops.  

Same. Even though finally a Bates boy gets married. Yawn. I still don’t really care. It’s all the same anyway. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Sops2 said:

Please tell me they're not going to jump out of a plane

20211022_203952.jpg

I think they might..... he is rather doughy looking isn't he? 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 3

48 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Sorry to be a killjoy but posting pics without comment is against the rules and feels dangerously close to fangirling. 

I didn't know about that 🙃

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Please tell me they're not going to jump out of a plane

20211022_203952.jpg

In the Instagram story where Tiffany said she’d been made a bridesmaid that Lawson had a surprise for the wedding. I had assumed it was a song but man the snarking material that a skydiving entrance would be is *chefs kiss*. If all of Nathan‘s groomsmen are guys from MedicCorps, then maybe will see an entire groom’s party skydiving in. I’m sure they’d think it was a display of manliness 🙄

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 9

As I mentioned the other day, Sam the kitten got snipped today.  He’s doing fine post-surgery and I get to bring him home in about half an hour.  
here he is earlier this week, before becoming a changed man…..

730C8C55-3994-41D3-876D-3995FF5C7E83.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 45

Please dear Rufus all I want for Halloween is for Nathan to skydive into his wedding. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 25
  • I Agree 2

Is every Bates an attention whore besides Tori and Michael? I swear they are just ridiculous. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 17
  • Love 4

There’s room in a wedding ceremony for laughter, joy and fun, but the spectacle of skydiving is so extra and would really seem to overshadow the holiness of the ceremony, which to fundies seems like it should be a priority. I sincerely hope Esther is onboard with this plan. If she thinks it’s great, then whatever...If this is a surprise for her, I’d be so pissed if I were her.

And how will Lawson be able to top this at his wedding?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Lawson gonna pull a Joe Duggar and propose to Tiffany with the bridal bouquet. I'm calling it now.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

It would be funny if they missed the landing target and ended up in the lake!  but at least there would be enough MedicCorps  to mount a search and rescue.

I sincerely hope Esther is in with all of these shenanigans- it sounds like a recipe for disaster and a very upset bride

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, SillyDillys said:

Lawson gonna pull a Joe Duggar and propose to Tiffany with the bridal bouquet. I'm calling it now.

Someone on reddit posted a picture that I think was from Lawson's social media(maybe Tiffany's - I don't recall) - the picture showed what looked like plane tickets to Paris which seems like an excellent honeymoon spot. This all makes me think you are right. He is going to propose. I  hope that Esther is ok with this.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic