Jump to content
IGNORED

Nathan & Esther 5: No Room for the Holy Spirit Between Nathan and the Wedding Square


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

Ohhh my word. Of course they are getting married at the star barn. That's a huge thing around here. A year or so ago the owners were in the news for not allowing gay weddings there because of their beliefs. And it's the subject of many local artists for whatever reason. It's supposed to be Christian, not sure what the tie is. 

  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Thank You 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2021 at 8:06 PM, fluffernutter said:

Ohhh my word. Of course they are getting married at the star barn. That's a huge thing around here. A year or so ago the owners were in the news for not allowing gay weddings there because of their beliefs. And it's the subject of many local artists for whatever reason. It's supposed to be Christian, not sure what the tie is. 

Oh hello, neighbor. 

Every time I think about the fact there's a Bates wedding happening in my hometown I throw up in my mouth a little.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dbm said:

what kind of style do you think she will do for the wedding ?

Fried blonde

  • Haha 40
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

for her birthday 

Spoiler

332672130_Screenshot2021-10-15at11_39_28pm.thumb.png.102f6e8300ffd67cfe7711ed59f354b2.png

 

she just posted these 

Spoiler

869068237_Screenshot2021-10-15at11_39_48pm.thumb.png.6c66fe1f211fe614444d290a188ae1bd.png

 

Spoiler

439101085_Screenshot2021-10-15at11_40_00pm.thumb.png.1e7dab34b185d9106456ee36f3f20de5.png

 

Spoiler

583571619_Screenshot2021-10-15at11_40_18pm.png.daf9059a5687885869a50c7869957fa7.png

if it was a bates girl we won't see such a pic until after the marriage ceremony 

Spoiler

674859532_Screenshot2021-10-15at11_40_12pm.thumb.png.2885015f3278fa4797d262ca45d2b819.png

 

 

 

Edited by Dbm
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Dbm said:

if it was a bates girl we won't see such a pic until after the marriage ceremony 

  Reveal hidden contents

674859532_Screenshot2021-10-15at11_40_12pm.thumb.png.2885015f3278fa4797d262ca45d2b819.png

 

100%.

Their wedding night is going to be incredibly disappointing for her and incredibly quick for him.

  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When is their wedding? Next weekend?

Just looked back through the thread and saw that it’s going to be held 22nd October, so only six days to go. They seem to have been engaged for ages!

Edited by Angelface
Checked for info.
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 7:12 AM, Angelface said:

When is their wedding? Next weekend?

Just looked back through the thread and saw that it’s going to be held 22nd October, so only six days to go. They seem to have been engaged for ages!

It does and I still can't believe she's going to go through with it.

Sad that such a pretty girl must be so ugly on the inside.

  • Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The website goes on and on about photo opportunities. Because that’s why you have a wedding, duh. 

Heaven forbid if your venue is not instagrammable! 

  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

The website goes on and on about photo opportunities. Because that’s why you have a wedding, duh. 

Heaven forbid if your venue is not instagrammable! 

I mean is the marriage even valid if the photos don't make Carlin and Josie and Tiffy and all their basic besties squeal "Couple Goals" and "I'm obsessed" and "So adorbs"????????

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 19
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

The website goes on and on about photo opportunities. Because that’s why you have a wedding, duh. 

Heaven forbid if your venue is not instagrammable! 

I mean it's not why you get married, but it is kind of the point of a wedding. Weddings are giant expensive headaches that basically exist for "the memories" and the photos. It is why people pick themes and color schemes, it is why wedding photography is big business, etc. Getting married is a lifetime commitment but the wedding is just the decorative trappings that is more for everyone else and the photos. 

  • Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Judging by the weddings that have previously been held at that venue, it affirms that Nesthers wedding is going to look exactly like the ones shown, and that's exactly how I imagined it.

  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Based on the pictures, they seem to be taking that “no kissing” thing to a highly technical level. Apparently as long as his lips are a millimeter away from her mouth, they’re still within compliance. While it’s good to see they’re physically compatible, I question whether this couple has been entirely honest about their degree of pre-wedding intimacy. They look like they’re going to consummate in the aisle the second the ceremony finishes. 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, postscript said:

Based on the pictures, they seem to be taking that “no kissing” thing to a highly technical level. Apparently as long as his lips are a millimeter away from her mouth, they’re still within compliance. While it’s good to see they’re physically compatible, I question whether this couple has been entirely honest about their degree of pre-wedding intimacy. They look like they’re going to consummate in the aisle the second the ceremony finishes. 

They are for sure kissing in their engagement video. Esther raises her face and the video angle changes quickly. I think they are just willing to tow a line for his family in terms of what they post but I haven't seen them really try to hide or deny it. 

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think by now at least half of the married Bates admitted to kissing before the wedding. So I think that as long as they do not do it publicly (which includes pictures on sm) it is just 'the boundaries they set as a couple'.

  • Upvote 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My one prediction for this wedding is that Nathan and his groomsmen will be wearing jeans with dress shirts and vests. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 10:12 AM, Angelface said:

When is their wedding? ……… it’s going to be 22nd October

Hmmmmm, they’re getting married on the same day that my cat gets neutered.  

  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 27
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, catlady said:

Hmmmmm, they’re getting married on the same day that my cat gets neutered.  

To me, both events would be a major Boner Killer. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 25
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That long table seems like a bad idea for a wedding reception. You’d only get to talk to a few people and you couldn’t see most of the rest of the crowd.

  • Bless Your Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 5:36 PM, JanasTattooParlor said:

So Esther is doing a Q&A on her Instagram and she answered who would be her bridesmaids and it looks like not a single Bates girl is going to be in the wedding party. She said it’s three of her sisters, one SIL who I’m assuming is her brother’s wife, a cousin, and her brother’s girlfriend. I feel like I shouldn’t be, but I’m surprised that she isn’t including a single Bates sister in the party. She doesn’t seem to hang around them much, she actually seems to be with Abbie Duggar more than she’s with Nathan’s sisters, but I feel like they’ve been shown doing so much to help plan that I half expected her to include at least a couple of them. 

Tiffany said on her Instagram that she's "now a bridesmaid!"

I wonder who dropped out/couldn't make it? It's also interesting that Esther selected Tiffany, Lawson's gf, instead of one of the Bates sisters. She clearly expects Tiffany to be sticking around for the long haul.

  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Tiffany said on her Instagram that she's "now a bridesmaid!"

I wonder who dropped out/couldn't make it? It's also interesting that Esther selected Tiffany, Lawson's gf, instead of one of the Bates sisters. She clearly expects Tiffany to be sticking around for the long haul.

It was probably a safe bet - no matter how Tiffany/Lawson end up things. If she chose one of the Bates girls, she was going to alienate one or more. Maybe not vocally but these people are as passive aggressive as many others are about such things. 

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jigsaw3 said:

Tiffany said on her Instagram that she's "now a bridesmaid!"

I wonder who dropped out/couldn't make it? It's also interesting that Esther selected Tiffany, Lawson's gf, instead of one of the Bates sisters. She clearly expects Tiffany to be sticking around for the long haul.

I think that the engagement is imminent and the family knows it. I also think Tiffany is a good choice Becuase if Esther had picked just one of hte sisters, she might have pissed off the rest, Whitney is older and has four kids and is basically on of hte sisters at this point, while Tiffany and Esther are around the same age and joining the family at the same time. 

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.