IGNORED

Nathan & Esther 5: No Room for the Holy Spirit Between Nathan and the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

14 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

It could be real. But it seems rather small?

I'm guessing, if it is real, there will be more added later on. I feel like people don't start buying gifts until about a month before the wedding (or at least that was my experience when I recently got married), so they still have time to add more.

Edited by LanaBanana
  • Upvote 5

Sorry for the double post, Nathan & Esther's engagement video was posted on their YouTube channel:

Guessing the web episode was all UPtv was going to show, as I doubt they would allow this video to be posted before hand otherwise.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, LanaBanana said:

Sorry for the double post, Nathan & Esther's engagement video was posted on their YouTube channel:

Guessing the web episode was all UPtv was going to show, as I doubt they would allow this video to be posted before hand otherwise.

I didn’t think We would see them kiss but I kept expecting it. As close as they were physically. They might as well have kissed. It’s only natural to show affection to the one you are marrying. 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I didn’t think We would see them kiss but I kept expecting it. As close as they were physically. They might as well have kissed. It’s only natural to show affection to the one you are marrying. 

The instagram reel they have of the proposal looks like they are about to kiss and then the video pulls aways just as Esther leans in. I think they did kiss but both videos were edited to remove it, this one even more so than the reel.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

1:59 he's leaning in to kiss her. I wish they just kept them in.

• Upvote 6

I’m hoping they didn’t show the kiss because that’s what Nathan and Esther chose. Because they wanted privacy. But if it was edited out because of Gil and Kelly, well that’s just bullshit. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

If one didn't know that Esther was a Trump-loving cult member with horrible beliefs, and Nathan all the above plus a class-A douchebag, this would almost seem like the (gasp) sweet, normal video of a couple getting engaged!

PSA- they are horrible people, despite the shiny stuff.🤢

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

No surprises about the engagement with someone following you around with a camera and drone for days.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

11 hours ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

If one didn't know that Esther was a Trump-loving cult member with horrible beliefs, and Nathan all the above plus a class-A douchebag, this would almost seem like the (gasp) sweet, normal video of a couple getting engaged!

PSA- they are horrible people, despite the shiny stuff.🤢

This is the danger with all the younger Bates, they all put together good images on social media where it's hard to remember their awful beliefs. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

8 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

No surprises about the engagement with someone following you around with a camera and drone for days.

That's what I've been saying. She did her fundie look of surprise while standing in front of letters spelling out marry me and him holding out a ring she had freaking told him she wanted from the store (no shame in that). It's on par with that tried and true line about being surprised about being pregnant after months or weeks of unprotected sex.  

Maybe her surprise was at him finally getting to it after days(?) of lead up. 

Edited by rebeccawriter01
  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

That's what I've been saying. She did her fundie look of surprise while standing in front of letters spelling out marry me and him holding out a ring she had freaking told him she wanted from the store (no shame in that). It's on par with that tried and true line about being surprised about being pregnant after months or weeks of unprotected sex.  

Maybe her surprise was at him finally getting to it after days(?) of lead up. 

Is there such thing as proposal blue balls? Because I'll bet she had it, haha. Each day she would think "this is it!" and it wasn't.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 11

On 7/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, MaryOrMartha said:

Is there such thing as proposal blue balls? Because I'll bet she had it, haha. Each day she would think "this is it!" and it wasn't.

Ha, I definitely feel like that's a thing! I knew my now husband had gotten a ring in December, and then he sat on that thing through Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, and my birthday before finally proposing! He later explained he thought it was too cliché to propose on any of those days, which I get, but he wasn't exactly sneaky about hiding the ring and so every holiday or special date night was a little nerve-wracking until he finally did it.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 5