IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 41: Marrying off the Kidults at the Speed of Light

Coconut Flan

CarrotCake

Having their arms lower at waist level would have looked much better, but I guess they were very scared to come close to their brothers asses.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• Idlewild

• Bluebirdbluebell

• SeekingAdventure

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My very sophisticated hypothesis is that once it became clear that their younger brother, Justin, was going to get to have sex, the rest of the Howlers were suddenly much more motivated to find a wife

I want to - hopefully- throw Jackson in with that group. He traditionally was grouped with the little girls instead of the middle boys, and while we don’t see that much anymore, I hope they don’t push

If Jer, Jason, James and Jackson get out at the same pace, then it could well be possible for the youngest four girls and Tyler to end up experiencing a far more 'normal' teen reality - two parents wi

Posted Images

OHFL2009
17 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Now my other complaint. The soles of Josh’s black shoes are white. Is he wearing gym shoes?

My husband has dress shoes with a white sole (something like this) but it wouldn't surprise me to see a Duggar wearing sneakers to a wedding. 

CreationMuseumCurator
1 minute ago, OHFL2009 said:

My husband has dress shoes with a white sole (something like this) but it wouldn't surprise me to see a Duggar wearing sneakers to a wedding. 

My guy has a pair of very similar dress shoes. According to him, the white sole is in style right now. Not my favorite...but not worth wasting a wardrobe veto on for me.