IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 41: Marrying off the Kidults at the Speed of Light

Coconut Flan

JermajestyDuggar
33 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

That might be Jim Bob's desire but I'm not sure that TLC will go for it. I wonder if they might be getting tired of the Duggars at least on their regular cable broadcast. I agree with others that it's quite possible contract negotiations are going on right now causing everything to be especially locked down. 

I could totally see a Jana wedding special shown only on discovery plus. 

• Upvote 9
HereticHick
19 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Jinger and Jeremy are definitely angling for their own show- their latest thing is Christians baking or some such nonsense.

Doesn't that Magnolia lady in Waco have that market cornered?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8
Idlewild
8 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Doesn't that Magnolia lady in Waco have that market cornered?

The Duggars are such fangirls over that place, however I’m sure they all think they’d be better. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1
Bluebirdbluebell
3 hours ago, indianabones said:

Or they just took another photo with Hannah Wissman in it and told everyone not to post it on social media.

Then why not just take a picture without Katey and show that  right after the wedding?

It seems more likely that Jeremiah hadn't formally proposed when Justin and Claire got married, so they left her out. 

• Eyeroll 1
indianabones
Just now, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Then why not just take a picture without Katey and show that  right after the wedding?

It seems more likely that Jeremiah hadn't formally proposed when Justin and Claire got married, so they left her out. 

Ben was included in Duggar family photos before he proposed to Jessa.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
ihaveanexamintwodays
3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I could totally see a Jana wedding special shown only on discovery plus. 

The Duggars have def been shilling discovery+ on their social media, I wouldn't be surprised if TLC is relegating them to the online network. A Jana wedding would definitely bring viewers if it were aired on TV, but TLC doesn't need cable viewers Discovery needs online subscribers so.....basically I agree with you @JermajestyDuggar xD 

• Upvote 6
fluffernutter
7 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

That might be Jim Bob's desire but I'm not sure that TLC will go for it. I wonder if they might be getting tired of the Duggars at least on their regular cable broadcast. I agree with others that it's quite possible contract negotiations are going on right now causing everything to be especially locked down. 

From your lips to Rufus's ears. 

• Rufus Bless 7
  • Thank You 1
jakesykora
6 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

The Duggars have def been shilling discovery+ on their social media, I wouldn't be surprised if TLC is relegating them to the online network. A Jana wedding would definitely bring viewers if it were aired on TV, but TLC doesn't need cable viewers Discovery needs online subscribers so.....basically I agree with you @JermajestyDuggar xD 

I have friends with a show on another Discovery affiliated network and they also have to do a lot of shilling of D+ and their show is definitely not leaving the network it's on, although there are old episodes and extra content that'll be put on D+.

And it's been a host of ways they've had them promoting D+.  Just some examples I've seen from my friends: cross filming content with other stars from the networks, extra content they are filming for behind the scenes type things of their own shows, packages coming from Discovery they have them opening while filming for SM that all have things being used to promo D+, etc. 

IMO there's pretty apparent heavy network mandated promotion of D+ by their various stars that's been going on for the past several months.

So while that could very well happen (19 Counting ending up on D+) I'm not sure I'd take them shilling it as a sign they're getting completely moved there. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4
xenobia

The Duggars family account posted pictures of all the siblings. One with all of them, one with all the girls and one with all the boys. Apparently taken at Justins wedding. 

They do get a bonus point in my book (they need lots and lots of those) for including Tyler. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfq6vihtO5/

fullsizeoutput_774a.jpeg

Edited by xenobia
added screenshot for those who don't want to click on links
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
JermajestyDuggar

Yes, I’m glad to see Tyler in it. Taking care of Tyler is like the one good thing I could say about them. However their home is already like a group home so taking in Tyler probably isn’t a huge deal for them compared to smaller non fundie families. 

WiseGirl

I still need pictures labeled, lol. I can identify the children up to the groom with some accuracy. Jed, Jer, mumble, mumble.  Tyler, Jordyn, Josie....Boy do the boys/men all look the same to me. 

Edited by WiseGirl
Spelling
Nothing if not critical
15 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

I still need pictures labeled, lol. I can identify the children up to the groom with some accuracy. Jed, Jer, mumble, mumble.  Tyler, Jordyn, Josie....Boy do the boys/men all look the same to me. 

I realized I can actually name every single one by now *sobs*. Apparently, I need a life!

(if it helps, they seem to be in order of birth, from left to right)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
ihaveanexamintwodays
30 minutes ago, xenobia said:

The Duggars family account posted pictures of all the siblings. One with all of them, one with all the girls and one with all the boys. Apparently taken at Justins wedding. 

fullsizeoutput_774a.jpeg

And we were just discussing the heights of the kids on the last thread xD. Jana in heels is about the same height as Jill in flats and Jinger in heels....and they look like they're standing eye-level with Jason and Justin. Jackson's definitely hit that lanky all-knees-and-elbows phase and is finally taller than Johannah, and Johannah in heels is the same height as Jenni in flats. Poor little Josie will hopefully hit that growth spurt soon!

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
AussieKrissy

I honestly believe it would never occur to them to not include J’tyler. He is family and as good as a sibling. Emotionally within his age bracket and acknowledged by the older ones. I can’t say many good things about them, but I do believe this. 

Jrodseyeliner
On 4/8/2021 at 3:26 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

This is what I think happened with Justin. There are rumors he felt ignored  and JB and Michelle forgot one of his birthdays. So his parents set him up with Claire and the Spiveys, who have more energy since they have a smaller family. He seems to have become a part of their family.

The sister/sisters-in-law picture from Claire's wedding is telling. Katey and Jed! got engaged on Valentine's Day. Her engaged status got her into the picture. If any of the other Howlers were engaged, their fiancees would have made the picture. 

I'm not sure Jana is engaged. I wouldn't be suprised if the wedding was in July. The first Friday or Saturday after his birthday so she's 31 and he's 28 instead of 27. 

I believe that when Justin went to the Spivey’s he must have felt loved by everyone in a normal family for the first time ever. He fell in love with Claire but then also fell in love with being in a normal affectionate loving fundie family. As much as I laugh at how thirsty Hilary’s Insta is, she does appear like a fun, energetic involved mum and let’s face it none of those howlers have ever experienced that with Michelle. It must have been lovely for Justin, and the other howlers who have visited him.