IGNORED

Counting On Season 11: How Low Can They Go?

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Well they haven’t taken a selfie with a grieving mother (who is also a complete stranger) at her kids’ funeral, so there’s definitely scope for going lower.

(This is an actual thing that Jill Rodrigues did, for those who don’t hang out in the Rod threads)

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 4

Shhhh @TopazTopaz don't give 'them ideas they could always find something that lowered their bar ? 

I'm still amazed at the new low that Jill can manage to find. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, Italiangirl said:

Shhhh @TopazTopaz don't give 'them ideas they could always find something that lowered their bar ? 

I'm still amazed at the new low that Jill can manage to find. 

I’m confident in JRod’s ability to keep ahead of the competition. Although I don’t want to start a race to the bottom, we know how competitive JB is.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 15

Oops.  I was actually thinking of the ratings when I titled this thread.  The last episode was nearing bargain basement levels.  Although they also have some real lows in how they're living life.

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 2

14 minutes ago, J'Lurker said:

Michelle does not look well. 

You cannot birth that many children and not have complications later in life. Osteoporosis is the thing that comes to mind when I look at her. If she ever trips over and breaks a bone, she is fucked. 

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6

Prolapsed vagina and osteoporosis come to mind. Good news with that must breast feeding she should have zip chance of breast cancer. I read somewhere that four kids at a few years each cuts your chances to zero. She may have only done 6 months but she did it heaps of times. That has tI count for something. Man for 18 deliveries  (including jubilee) and 19 kids she is looking good. Unhinged and not the best of a person but still attractive by fundie and normal standards.  

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Karma said:

Not true - when I was diagnosed in September  I commented to my oncologist that I’d breastfed both my kids till 20 or 21 months and thought that would give me some protection against breast cancer.  But my cancer was “triple negative”, which means that it wasn’t hormone receptive.  A less common type of breast cancer, and the cause isn’t known.   This also means that after treatment there’s no point taking hormone blockers to prevent it coming back.

Fifteen rounds of chemo, a bilateral mastectomy (I opted to have the unaffected breast removed as well) and a lymph node clearance later and I’ve got No Evidence of Disease.  I’m starting 25 rounds of radiotherapy next week to reduce the risk of recurrence, then treatment is done. 

I’m  the same age as Michelle. 

Sending healthy thoughts your way!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 15
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Karma said:

Not true - when I was diagnosed in September  I commented to my oncologist that I’d breastfed both my kids till 20 or 21 months and thought that would give me some protection against breast cancer.  

I have three and breastfed all of them.  I still got breast cancer although mine was triple positive.  I wonder if that statistic about lowered incidence of breast cancer will end up being proved wrong as more breastfeeding mothers get older?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 19

51 minutes ago, Karma said:

Not true - when I was diagnosed in September  I commented to my oncologist that I’d breastfed both my kids till 20 or 21 months and thought that would give me some protection against breast cancer.  But my cancer was “triple negative”, which means that it wasn’t hormone receptive.  A less common type of breast cancer, and the cause isn’t known.   This also means that after treatment there’s no point taking hormone blockers to prevent it coming back.

Fifteen rounds of chemo, a bilateral mastectomy (I opted to have the unaffected breast removed as well) and a lymph node clearance later and I’ve got No Evidence of Disease.  I’m starting 25 rounds of radiotherapy next week to reduce the risk of recurrence, then treatment is done. 

I’m  the same age as Michelle. 

Sending you lots of warrior spirit healing xoxoxo 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

• 2 months later...

I have just posted about it in the main family thread I honestly forget about this one. Will this be the end for the Duggar tv show(s)? Or will they be able to find a new way somehow to get a new show? 

• Upvote 9

I'm assuming JB and clan got the news before today, but oh to be a fly on the wall when that conversation happened...

• Upvote 32
  • I Agree 10

I wonder if Jessa gave birth today. Meredith was born on the day 19K&C was cancelled.

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I wonder if Jessa gave birth today. Meredith was born on the day 19K&C was cancelled.

Jessa was shilling pillows earlier today on Instagram. Guess she needs the money now. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

43 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Jinger's response hints at a possible spinoff. What else do they do that can be considered "creative?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQuGPomFM7l/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jeremy’s statement seems calculated to enrage JimBob and Michelle.   It cuts off the path of them claiming persecution.  Anyway, good for JinJer for getting out in front of it before the press can get other family reactions.  Props to them also going out on a high note without burning bridges and leaving the door open to something, anything on TLC in the future.  

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

Taking the kids off Instagram, makes it look like JinJer were planning for something different. I do wonder how this will affect Jeremy's standing with MacArthur, since he's not on television anymore.

• Upvote 12

7 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Taking the kids off Instagram, makes it look like JinJer were planning for something different. I do wonder how this will affect Jeremy's standing with MacArthur, since he's not on television anymore.

I also wonder if TLC pulling the plug will affect their living situation? They were only afforded that opportunity based on their celebrity.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Jinger's response hints at a possible spinoff. What else do they do that can be considered "creative?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQuGPomFM7l/?utm_medium=copy_link

As much as I dislike Jeremy, his response was a smart one. Not only is siding with TLC a smart move in terms of possible partnership opportunities with the Discovery network, it is also a subtle way of sticking it to JB and showing whose side they are on regarding the Josh situation.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 11