IGNORED

Mills 18: Marrying Off Maggie Mae to Tom So the Kids Eat A Vegetable

nelliebelle1197

I think he's trying to get in shape for the young woman he's been talking to. I have to laugh at him with the change up of his hair, growing out his beard (because that's what his girlfriend likes), now the new diet, the funny t-shirts, etc. LOL He's peacocking, but he's also not very good at it. 

Here are my thoughts, this young girl likes the attention, but she's not attracted to Tom at all hence the reason things keep falling apart and back together again. He's acting like April this time. I bet when she tries to end things with him... he keeps pursuing it and out of boredom she starts things back up again. 

I bet he's acting like a stage 5 clinger.

I know the look he's trying to go for, but he lacks the sense of style to pull it off. Even if he could pull it together once or twice, it wouldn't last because he's a slob and lazy. 

He needs to do some cardio and weight training in addition to the diet, but he's already pressed with time management. This is where it would really benefit him to use his bike time to hang out with the older boys. They could all go to the gym together. 

He should eliminate soda and juice from their diets entirely. A candy bar once a week is fine, it's all the other shit they're eating that's hurting them. Also, they never go outside and play. They're in the house all day. Have the kids do recess for 30 minutes outside every day before lunch, unless it's raining or freezing. If it's above 45 degrees then they should be allowed to play outside. 

I think if Tom succeeds in roping this young girl that things will change between him and the older kids quite fast. I think they'll be getting the boot if it makes life with the "hot chick" easier. 

Edited by MillieJo
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

Hi, I know Tom personally and have for many years and while I don’t really watch the YouTube channel, I would like to say that he hasn’t had a noticeable odor any of the times I’ve been around him. I found this site because my girlfriend got interested in the Duggar stuff with the recent events involving them. I haven’t interacted with Tom really since he started dating April didn’t realize they broke up but I will say if it’s anyone on here that called the cops to his house (numerous times) that you should probably get off the computer and take a look at your life. That being said I have always had my doubts about his way of life and the YouTube channel stuff etc., I have had no idea how he can afford to raise all of those kids owning a small computer repair closet in a town where no one has computers, how the kids feel being crammed into that house and forced on camera constantly and find it interesting to read everything on here as I tend to agree with a lot of it, although some of it seems like mean spirited bullshit with no evidence to back it up like saying he’s racist/phobic or forces his religion on people, I haven’t seen that out of him personally. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 2

I don't watch the youtube channel, and sometimes I skim the posts here so I might miss stuff, but was it known here that the police have been called to the home on several occasions?  For what reason?  Or has Tom been visited by whatever you call your child protective division?

Interesting that Tom isn't arrogant and pushy in real life, he sure is on camera.  I wonder if he's like:

Spoiler

that guy who used to post about how he was as strong as a bear and kept his wife locked in a shed in the backyard to keep her in line.  He thought he was the best, strongest, manliest gift to the world ever.  Then he showed part of his business and several posters realized they lived near him and had been in his shop.  They all remembered an average man who seemed to do a good job with his cabinetry business, was polite, etc.  I think one remembered seeing his wife in the office one time and she didn't seem like she was afraid of him or of making eye contact or speaking with other people.

What was his name?  Captain Cabinet, or something?  I remember when he found out he was the topic of discussion on FJ, he started claiming that he was being stalked or harrassed, or threatened.  He even claimed that he'd been forced to relocate with his family to the wilds of Alaska for their own safety.  Obviously, it never happened.  As far as I know, he's still in the same place running his business and keeping his fantasies of how he wishes his world was like to himself.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Lurker307 said:

Hi, I know Tom personally and have for many years and while I don’t really watch the YouTube channel, I would like to say that he hasn’t had a noticeable odor any of the times I’ve been around him. I found this site because my girlfriend got interested in the Duggar stuff with the recent events involving them. I haven’t interacted with Tom really since he started dating April didn’t realize they broke up but I will say if it’s anyone on here that called the cops to his house (numerous times) that you should probably get off the computer and take a look at your life. That being said I have always had my doubts about his way of life and the YouTube channel stuff etc., I have had no idea how he can afford to raise all of those kids owning a small computer repair closet in a town where no one has computers, how the kids feel being crammed into that house and forced on camera constantly and find it interesting to read everything on here as I tend to agree with a lot of it, although some of it seems like mean spirited bullshit with no evidence to back it up like saying he’s racist/phobic or forces his religion on people, I haven’t seen that out of him personally. 

I can't say for certain, but whoever is calling the police probably doesn't post on here. There are other sites like this, but that are much, much worse. Snoop much more into his life and some of the people sound truly unhinged. 

This is why you keep your kids off social media. You never know who is watching. He's lucky they're only calling the police and not knocking on his front door. I would immediately cut the channel if it were me. 

I think the consensus around here is that we wouldn't want the kids separated which would 100 percent happen if CPS got involved. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Flossie said:

I wonder if he's like:

Hide contents

that guy who used to post about how he was as strong as a bear and kept his wife locked in a shed in the backyard to keep her in line.  He thought he was the best, strongest, manliest gift to the world ever.  Then he showed part of his business and several posters realized they lived near him and had been in his shop.  They all remembered an average man who seemed to do a good job with his cabinetry business, was polite, etc.  I think one remembered seeing his wife in the office one time and she didn't seem like she was afraid of him or of making eye contact or speaking with other people.

What was his name?  Captain Cabinet, or something?  I remember when he found out he was the topic of discussion on FJ, he started claiming that he was being stalked or harrassed, or threatened.  He even claimed that he'd been forced to relocate with his family to the wilds of Alaska for their own safety.  Obviously, it never happened.  As far as I know, he's still in the same place running his business and keeping his fantasies of how he wishes his world was like to himself.

That was cabinetman, who I think was one of Lori's MRA followers. I didn't know about the part where FJ posters knew him or interacted with him in real life, though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, MillieJo said:

I can't say for certain, but whoever is calling the police probably doesn't post on here.

It's against the rules to post about doing such a thing. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

59 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

It's against the rules to post about doing such a thing. 

The impression that I get from 99% of the people who post here are that they are rational and wouldn't call the police on unless they saw something that justified it. I know we don't know who's behind the screen; but again, I feel like the people who would call CPS or the police or do anything else to make Tom's life miseriable so directly are in 1%. Also, apparently CPS was called a few times when Andrea was alive, so that indicates that it's not just Tom who has/had to deal with this type of thing. Then there's the whole thing about when they took one of the kids to the ER for something and the doctors and nurses thought the Mills were dirty people, according to Andrea. 

Edited by MangoTango
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Flossie said:

I don't watch the youtube channel, and sometimes I skim the posts here so I might miss stuff, but was it known here that the police have been called to the home on several occasions?  For what reason?  Or has Tom been visited by whatever you call your child protective division?

Interesting that Tom isn't arrogant and pushy in real life, he sure is on camera.  I wonder if he's like:

Hide contents

No it wasn’t cps calls, it was basically “Swatting” saying he’s there and is going to blow up the house or stuff like that it’s popular with trolls on video game streamers. It hadn’t happened until he started dating April as he never mentioned it prior. 

36 minutes ago, Lurker307 said:

No it wasn’t cps calls, it was basically “Swatting” saying he’s there and is going to blow up the house or stuff like that it’s popular with trolls on video game streamers. It hadn’t happened until he started dating April as he never mentioned it prior. 

Okay, so we have no evidence that you know Tom, or that this happened. If it did happen, i doubt it was anyone who posts here regularly. There is a weird person who has been banned from both here and the bakery. And I'm not accusing that person, nor am I saying that you are lying about knowing Tom. I just think that we all need to remember that Tom has never said that he was swatted. 

If he was, that's beyond the pale and I hope the police and cybercrimes division is doing their job. 

There are things that Tom could do to make himself less of a target. He's got his company logo on every video, on his shirts, on his car. His business is in his home, which is listed on Google maps. He tells the world that every Thursday evening at 5, his house is empty. We know the ages and birthdates of his 9 kids and where they live, and that he does house calls. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Okay, so we have no evidence that you know Tom, or that this happened. If it did happen, i doubt it was anyone who posts here regularly. There is a weird person who has been banned from both here and the bakery. And I'm not accusing that person, nor am I saying that you are lying about knowing Tom. I just think that we all need to remember that Tom has never said that he was swatted. 

If he was, that's beyond the pale and I hope the police and cybercrimes division is doing their job. 

There are things that Tom could do to make himself less of a target. He's got his company logo on every video, on his shirts, on his car. His business is in his home, which is listed on Google maps. He tells the world that every Thursday evening at 5, his house is empty. We know the ages and birthdates of his 9 kids and where they live, and that he does house calls. 

Toms such an enigma that I’d come and lie about knowing him lol 

• Eyeroll 2

15 minutes ago, Lurker307 said:

It's been done before. 

• Upvote 9

10 hours ago, Lurker307 said:

People lie about the weirdest things on the internet, and FJ. We have stories. Our stories have stories. There was a person who once made up a story about how she used to be a Serbian (?) prison guard. There was another person who made up outlandish stories about her 7 weddings and her husband who built her a room to store her subscription boxes. Or the many, many, many people who claim they "know" the people we talk about on here. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes they make up stories about being trapped in this belief system and need money. So we are a bit wary of people who come in to say "hey i know this person, stop being mean." 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Absolutely...and he could lock his doors.  I haven't really watched a video since December (I just can't stomach them anymore), so maybe that's changed.  I hope so.  He said there was no need to in Moorcroft. Seriously, it's like he's inviting the stalkers to come.

For the most part, Tom also seemed pleasant when he was talking to other people on his videos with a few exceptions.  I can imagine the community members might think he's an enigma and odd but friendly enough.  While I like to check on him on this thread, it would make me happy if he just disbanded the YouTube channel or just did quarterly updates.  I don't think he's really going to do that though.  For once in his life, he has a captive audience to gloat over everything he says.  Sure, there are the trolls and followers who turn negative, but they just give him more attention.  I think Tom craves the attention, and maybe the money that goes with it.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Joyster said:

Absolutely...and he could lock his doors.  I haven't really watched a video since December (I just can't stomach them anymore), so maybe that's changed.  I hope so.  He said there was no need to in Moorcroft. Seriously, it's like he's inviting the stalkers to come.

For the most part, Tom also seemed pleasant when he was talking to other people on his videos with a few exceptions.  I can imagine the community members might think he's an enigma and odd but friendly enough.  While I like to check on him on this thread, it would make me happy if he just disbanded the YouTube channel or just did quarterly updates.  I don't think he's really going to do that though.  For once in his life, he has a captive audience to gloat over everything he says.  Sure, there are the trolls and followers who turn negative, but they just give him more attention.  I think Tom craves the attention, and maybe the money that goes with it.  

I’m not sure why everyone’s hung up on the monetary side of the YouTube, the only reason the videos weren’t monetized to begin with is because when they initially allowed ads to be put on their videos the puritanical people got ads they didn’t agree with and would leave comments about it or message them about it, so they stopped not wanting to offend their audience. I always told him they’re dumb for not monetizing them and had this same discussion when he was debating on allowing ads again. And it’s true no one in the area really locks their stuff, I don’t unless I’m going to be gone for a extended time and I live in Gillette which is must larger than Moorcroft. And unless he moves and I don’t think he can afford to the damage is already done on his address and stuff being out there every shirt I’ve ever seen him in has his business he runs out of his house plastered on it. I posted proof I knew him in here and got a admin warning not to contact him so, not like it matters anyway I’m not offering any juicy secret information or anything anyway besides me saying he doesn’t smell weird lmao 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Lurker307 said:

I’m not sure why everyone’s hung up on the monetary side of the YouTube, the only reason the videos weren’t monetized to begin with is because when they initially allowed ads to be put on their videos the puritanical people got ads they didn’t agree with and would leave comments about it or message them about it, so they stopped not wanting to offend their audience. I always told him they’re dumb for not monetizing them and had this same discussion when he was debating on allowing ads again. And it’s true no one in the area really locks their stuff, I don’t unless I’m going to be gone for a extended time and I live in Gillette which is must larger than Moorcroft. And unless he moves and I don’t think he can afford to the damage is already done on his address and stuff being out there every shirt I’ve ever seen him in has his business he runs out of his house plastered on it. I posted proof I knew him in here and got a admin warning not to contact him so, not like it matters anyway I’m not offering any juicy secret information or anything anyway besides me saying he doesn’t smell weird lmao 

He could stop exploiting his children for monetary gains. Make the rest of the videos private and keep the kids offline. Sure, people still know about them, but eventually most people would move on. The kids could have a normal upbringing. 

He could send his younger children to public school. Twice a week with their grandmother is not enough schooling for the little girls. Early elementary is too young to be doing independent schooling all day with no teacher.They're not getting a complete education. 

Also, Andrea shared edited videos, but now he has the kids doing lives weekly, reading comments, and interacting with strangers on the internet. It's weird and unsafe!

You should be lecturing Tom and not us. He's the one putting his children on the internet and sharing their lives with strangers. It's not our fault that he's attracting weirdos. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 5

I wouldn't so much judge Tom for not locking the doors if they were any other regular family in Moorcroft, that's often just a small town thing to not do (not everyone, but it's somewhat common). What is bad about it is that he A. Has a youtube channel with 70k subs that causes strangers to take great interest in his kids and feel like they have a relationship with the family, B. Publishes his home address on google for his business, and C. tells youtube that he doesn't lock his doors. And tells youtube his entire daily, weekly, monthly schedule, including every hour of the day that his kids are home alone with no adult.

I hope that if a relationship ever actually works out for Tom, youtube will have served its purpose for him and he will either leave it completely or only post very rarely. Youtube is his therapy, his narc supply, and his dating site. I don't care if he wants to make his own boring religion videos that no one watches, like he used to on his own channel, but he's gotta take those kids off it.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

On 5/3/2021 at 11:54 PM, MillieJo said:

He could stop exploiting his children for monetary gains. Make the rest of the videos private and keep the kids offline. Sure, people still know about them, but eventually most people would move on. The kids could have a normal upbringing. 

He could send his younger children to public school. Twice a week with their grandmother is not enough schooling for the little girls. Early elementary is too young to be doing independent schooling all day with no teacher.They're not getting a complete education. 

Also, Andrea shared edited videos, but now he has the kids doing lives weekly, reading comments, and interacting with strangers on the internet. It's weird and unsafe!

You should be lecturing Tom and not us. He's the one putting his children on the internet and sharing their lives with strangers. It's not our fault that he's attracting weirdos. 

Well I wasn’t lecturing anyone, I just threw my 2cents in the shit pile. Im just fascinated by the thread on here and decided to participate after debating about it with myself, so I’m participating. Background, I do know Tom, from playing magic locally it’s a small town without much to do besides going to bars and a lot of people play it here, Tom has for years and while my interactions with him aren’t exclusive to the game store I’d say 90% of them have happened there, and at the previous store in town. I have been to his home, I haven’t met every child, I don’t offer any new information besides that he isn’t that good at magic for someone that’s been playing it for years, I’ve also interacted with Thomas he’s about as normal as I’d expect from a teenage magic player. Neither of them smell weird, found it shocking they only shower once a week and I’m unsure if I believe it but if he’s saying it then it must be Friday (magic day) for those two. 
 In response to the comments: 

You say he’s exploiting his kids which I kind of agree with but it’s kinda hard to care what anyone here says when everyone on here are basically his biggest fans ?? yall tune into every boring live stream, know every child’s name, track bars of soap in his closet, I’ve known the dude for like 9 years and can’t name all of the kids. I’ve learned more about him from the couple of threads on here that I’ve read from the people hate watching him. And it’s like “well maybe if he didn’t show his kids online someone wouldn’t of swatted him”, which is technically true but to say it couldn’t been anyone on here??? honestly it might have been one  of his fans considering it was happening after he started dating a new woman, either way though it happened. I have no reason to make that up. When I mentioned it instantly it was “you’re lying he never said that in video like you actually “know” him people lie online!”, I don’t know if he’s mentioned online, I wouldn’t watch a video of myself eating pizza not going to watch Tom eating it either so I can’t dispute if he’s mentioned it or not. But if something bad happened to his family you all would be on here saying I told you so and gloating over it, that’s not real concern that’s boredom and self righteousness. You guys were even angry that he got rid of that piece of shit van that broke down in the Walmart parking lot for a new one! And I have said stuff to Tom about the YouTube stuff before everyone in the gaming community has at one point, everyone thinks it’s weird to some extent some more than others. I personally detest it. In the past before Andrea died it was her channel/project, who’s going to disagree with their spouse because a guy at the game store thinks their hobby is weird, what should we do break his cameras and give him 2K or whatever a month that would be taken away if he quit making the videos? I’m sure the kids would be better off with even less than they have now. I don’t know what he should do, but cutting off a revenue source as a single dad of 9 home schooled kids doesn’t seem like a great answer right now. I also agree that the “Christian education” shits asinine. I just came to say, swatting him isn’t the answer, saying he’s racist/phobic is stupid and I totally disagree. 

A reminder that on the internet anyone can claim to be anyone, that doesn't make it true.  Insiders with knowledge have asked to be vetted in the past, but as this hasn't happened here I suggest you all take anything anyone says with several thousand grains of salt.  People lie on the internet all the time, it's kind of a thing.

While claiming to know people discussed on the internet happens all the time, Idk why it's so common with this family.  It's not like you're going to get an exclusive with InTouch like if you'd claimed to play hopscotch with Prince Harry every Thursday.

If I didn't have a migraine I'd find @Coconut Flan 's reminder about how one out evert two people on the internet is an ax murder so if it's not you it's probably the person you're talking to.

Also, I haven't been reading this thread but a reminder that is always useful....if there are trolls just don't feed them and they'll go away.  Works better than any other method.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

47 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If I didn't have a migraine I'd find @Coconut Flan 's reminder about how one out evert two people on the internet is an ax murder so if it's not you it's probably the person you're talking to.

Off-topic trivia:  While I don't know who originally got it from who or who's repeated it since, I'm pretty sure that quote is normally attributed on FJ to @happy atheist.

Agree with all the rest you say here.  Sorry about the migraine... ?

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

Off-topic trivia:  While I don't know who originally got it from who or who's repeated it since, I'm pretty sure that quote is normally attributed on FJ to @happy atheist.

Agree with all the rest you say here.  Sorry about the migraine... ?

HA used to say it but it was an internet trope I'd heard of long before I'd heard of FJ...I mean back in the days before AOL chat rooms old.  I just mentioned CF because she has the meme with the axe to post for such occasions.

Thanks - mild migraine at this point.  Got my first covid shot yesterday I think it's a side effect, hoping nothing on FJ shits the bed before it passes, I'd hate to miss anything lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6

46 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

HA used to say it but it was an internet trope I'd heard of long before I'd heard of FJ...I mean back in the days before AOL chat rooms old.  I just mentioned CF because she has the meme with the axe to post for such occasions.

Thanks - mild migraine at this point.  Got my first covid shot yesterday I think it's a side effect, hoping nothing on FJ shits the bed before it passes, I'd hate to miss anything lol.

My partner had mild headaches after both of his Moderna jabs. Headaches are very rare for him so probably the vaccine. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

After HA departed, Fun Killer became my role.

ax murderer.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 2

Is Y'all a normal thing Wyomingites say? 

What's also weird is that an "acquaintance of Tom Mills" who doesn't even know the name of all of his kids is so invested in his life that he seeks out a PRIVATE gossip board to see what people are saying? Sure, Jan.

Maybe you're so isolated out there in rural America, but exploiting your kids for money is frowned upon in most places regardless whether or not the parent is poor or widowed.

He could either go on government assistance or find a way to increase his earning potential like all the other people do who don't exploit their kids online. 

I don't care how Tom chooses to spend his money, but he shouldn't be exploiting his kids online for money. If money is more important to him than keeping his kids safe from having the swat team sent to his house (and the other strange things he claims has happened to him) then he has some major problems worse than just us on here. He has a job and was always the sole provider, so he could make it work, but it's too easy to make videos and 2 hour lives than it is to make money the honest way.

Edited by MillieJo
  • Upvote 13

8 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

It's not like you're going to get an exclusive with InTouch like if you'd claimed to play hopscotch with Prince Harry every Thursday.

I can see why you're jealous here if you only play hopscotch, I got the interview but then again, Prince Harry and I play jump rope (double dutch) on every second day ending in a -y.

I'm sorry you can't keep up, Buffy. Thoughts and prayers.

Edited by GlitterJam
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 9
  • Thank You 1