Jump to content
IGNORED

Mills 18: Marrying Off Maggie Mae to Tom So the Kids Eat A Vegetable


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

Anyone hear Tom say that he doesn't eat dinner with the kids because he doesn't feel like it? There's been so many lives lately I can't remember which one it was in. But this is a new low for him to be admitting that, and I hope and think that this, along with the rest that has been accumulating, will make some of his fans realize what a deadbeat he is. He used to say the kids were on their own for breakfast and lunch, and he did dinner. Now he does nothing. Those kids literally don't even get one real meal a day. God, they need to be in school... any school. He has checked out of their lives. Not that he was ever really much a part of them to begin with.

  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe it was recently in one of the videos he did with his brainwashed minions in the car

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dang. I imagine the kids just reheat any of the convenience foods available. For breakfast they have sweet oatmeal with chocolate chips, for lunch ramen and for dinner frozen pizza.  That is sad. No wonder they beg for him to buy baby carrots ?

  • Upvote 9
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So to catch up anyone who hasn't been watching, for the past week or two Tom was posting a bunch of moaning and groaning Sad Tom lives that heavily suggested things were going downhill with his latest love interest. Until Thursday night's weekly shopping, where he was suddenly Middle School Crush Tommy once again, teasing the chat that they'll never figure out who the woman is, all the while everyone in chat was saying it is obviously Julianna, who he always singles out in the chat. Of course this is all in front of his children. Then either today or yesterday, suddenly the moaning and groaning lives have been deleted from the channel!

What I think happened was, he has been talking to this woman either casually or seriously, and they probably had one tiny bump in the road. Tom went overboard and majorly overreacted with the doom and gloom depression lives like his world was over. But things can't have been that bad if he's back to giggling about the same woman by Thursday. What a pathetic mess of a man he is! He probably deleted those lives because even he can see how that could scare a woman away. Whatever happened, he clearly had a crazy overreaction and showed how needy and emotionally immature/unstable he is in a relationship. I hope this woman saw how he was acting. If she sticks around after all this, it's entirely her fault when she ends up in a depressing relationship with this man child. And if it is this "Julianna" youtube name, then it's absolutely hilarious to me that all the chatters figured it out so easily and he started to get a little angry about it towards the end. 

  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

So to catch up anyone who hasn't been watching, for the past week or two Tom was posting a bunch of moaning and groaning Sad Tom lives that heavily suggested things were going downhill with his latest love interest. Until Thursday night's weekly shopping, where he was suddenly Middle School Crush Tommy once again, teasing the chat that they'll never figure out who the woman is, all the while everyone in chat was saying it is obviously Julianna, who he always singles out in the chat. Of course this is all in front of his children. Then either today or yesterday, suddenly the moaning and groaning lives have been deleted from the channel!

What I think happened was, he has been talking to this woman either casually or seriously, and they probably had one tiny bump in the road. Tom went overboard and majorly overreacted with the doom and gloom depression lives like his world was over. But things can't have been that bad if he's back to giggling about the same woman by Thursday. What a pathetic mess of a man he is! He probably deleted those lives because even he can see how that could scare a woman away. Whatever happened, he clearly had a crazy overreaction and showed how needy and emotionally immature/unstable he is in a relationship. I hope this woman saw how he was acting. If she sticks around after all this, it's entirely her fault when she ends up in a depressing relationship with this man child. And if it is this "Julianna" youtube name, then it's absolutely hilarious to me that all the chatters figured it out so easily and he started to get a little angry about it towards the end. 

I feel like even if he does end up getting married, she'll divorce him after a few years as she'll be tired of putting up with him. Tom said he'd rather be in a bad marriage, but there are women who don't agree with that (event he religious women). I think he believes as long as he's willing to stay in a bad relationship, that his partner will stay with him, but that's not the way two-way relationships work. Not that Tom would know anything about that.  Although I want the kids to have someone in their lives to care for them, I don't believe it should rest on his new spouse and I could not in good conscious hope he finds someone for the kids' sake. If the woman is genuinely into Tom and his lifestyle, cool, but I just hope she isn't guilted into it because of the kids, which I have no doubt Tom would use as pawns in his sick little games.

  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom took those video's down because you could see how unstable he is. He really is a scary mess of a man. The sex slave comment, wanting to disappear, not eating with the kids, whiny and sighing because of a"girl". Those video's made him seem truly disturbed.

  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for the update!! Much appreciated!  He really is emotionally unstable. Totally having highs and lows based on some online crush?  And he is responsible for all those kids! 
It makes me cringe that he has these teasing conversations with “ viewers “ in front of his kids. It must be like a punch to the gut for them.  Does he expect them to be happy for him? I guess he does. That’s Tom after all. It is all about his feelings, never about his kids’

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Danielle Lydia 

Julianna Darn, blew my cover hahaha @Danielle

Are they making fun of Lydia Laird? 

Danielle I think your Tom's new gf to be honest

Julianna Hahaha I wish @danielle

I heard she called his kids baggage. :wtf: He still wants to be with her though. 

Julianna Sure! She’s one lucky bacon lady! @danielle

 

She seems like an eager April 2.0

Edited by MillieJo
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At the beginning of tonight's live (i'm just now looking at it and I don't think i'm going to watch very much) it's obvious he a.) bought a new camera and mic system, probably a go-pro, and b.) Every. single. child. is. unhappy. 

 

Spoiler

unhappy.thumb.PNG.94980458a45f356028e18c93e581d416.PNG

 

  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He probably has gotten that stimulus money and believes that the best way to spend it, is on some new tech toys. For his own gratification so he can impress “ YT people “ and exploit the kids some more. 

Nothing ever benefits kids. 
They are being used for entertainment of some middle aged women. 
They don’t look happy. They don’t look healthy. 
I think Thomas is growing resentful too. Probably feels stifled. I hope he gets his GED a full time job and moves out. 

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

At the beginning of tonight's live (i'm just now looking at it and I don't think i'm going to watch very much) it's obvious he a.) bought a new camera and mic system, probably a go-pro, and b.) Every. single. child. is. unhappy. 

 

  Hide contents

unhappy.thumb.PNG.94980458a45f356028e18c93e581d416.PNG

 

The kids looked, at the beginning of the live dinner, like they had just been sternly talked to, warned I'm sure about what to say and what not to say, and to behave during the dinner. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found a new channel. called Just a Different Life. Its another homeschooling family that adopted 7 children with disabilities. They're all siblings that were in foster care. I'm not saying the family i s perfect of anything, but you can really see a difference between that family and the Mills. These kids with all of their challenges are fed properly, look clean, participate in meaningful activities, can answer questions (they all have various levels of intellectual disabilities) and Tom can't master even one of these areas. He really needs to stop focusing on his love life and take care of his family. 

I have a bad feeling about these kids. I think Grandma Kitty needs to tell Tom to put the youngest kids in school. If she wanted to, she could help Thomas, Asher, and Judah study for the ACTs or SATs and get them enrolled in the local community college and let them find a trade or a transfer program. 

Edited by MillieJo
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

At the beginning of tonight's live (i'm just now looking at it and I don't think i'm going to watch very much) it's obvious he a.) bought a new camera and mic system, probably a go-pro, and b.) Every. single. child. is. unhappy. 

 

  Hide contents

unhappy.thumb.PNG.94980458a45f356028e18c93e581d416.PNG

 

Wow, Sophia and Asher have the thousand yard stare going on. Honestly, my money is on Claudia for spilling the beans on what's going on in Mills land. 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Claudia drew a picture during dinner, it was of Tom and a woman..he grinned and said "lets keep that to ourselves" or something like that.. It's at the 21:15 mark. There were tons of innuendos during the live dinner eluding to the new woman, apparently the kids know her. He said he came home to the smell of a home cooked meal made by a special someone, not sure if she was actually there, or if she taught him how to use the crock pot? 

I wish he'd just introduce her and get it over with..marry her, move her in, and get on with life..

Edited by traysd123
  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Did anyone watch his late night live? 

Parts of it. He mainly just acted like a 13-year-old who is "in a relationship" and giggled like a moron. Cute on a 13-year-old, not so much on a middle-aged man. 

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw some of the live. It was difficult to watch because Mr. Ego was out in full force. He even told us that he looked hot in a casual shirt, meaning a t-shirt with some weird saying on it. He thinks the polos are stuffy. Has he seen the worn out polos he wears?

I agree he was a 13 year old trying to regulate his raging hormones. Ewwww!

  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He made the official announcement in the Late Night Live Chat last night that he has a "girlfriend" (in quotes because I mean he actually used the word instead of hinting). He says he learned his lesson from the last time (April) and will be keeping things more private this time. Says he wants to protect the people he cares about more than anything. Oh yeah, how about the kids? Seems to me it doesn't protect his kids very much to pimp them out on youtube, tell the world your regular schedule including when your kids are home alone all day every day and have your home address public. Oh sorry I guess "people he cares about" means his new girlfriend at the given time, not his children. How silly of me.

Snark aside, I hope he keeps it private like he claims he will. We'll see how long that lasts, because he just can't seem to help himself. If she isn't local then it will be easier to keep her off the channel but eventually she will be there more often so I don't know how he'll handle it. He said the lives will phase out eventually. It's hard to tell if she's local because he has been saying she has been helping him with dinners lately, but in a way that makes it sound like she's giving him advice and recipes and ideas, I'm not sure she's physically there long term. The lives will of course come back if/when his relationship ends and he acts like the world is over.

I think the girlfriend is present in the chats under various pseudonyms and that's why he flirtatiously and suggestively talks to certain users but claims we'll never figure out who she is. I just want him to act like an adult with his relationship so that it doesn't upset the kids to have her around, doesn't turn their world upside down *again* if it ends, and can stop acting like a 12 year old on youtube trying to get people to ask him about her. A little bit of maturity will go a long way here.

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know how Tom has his big TV on the wall across from the $4,000K couch?  And you know how it usually is set to scroll through their pictures?  Well tonight at the 41 minutes 30 second mark, the video panned to the TV and their was a picture of a woman hugging some of the kids.  And I swear she looked just like Sarah Maxwell!  

I'm probably sure it's not her, but wouldn't that be something!  Except that Sarah isn't too interested in kids or cooking.

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, louannems said:

You know how Tom has his big TV on the wall across from the $4,000K couch?  And you know how it usually is set to scroll through their pictures?  Well tonight at the 41 minutes 30 second mark, the video panned to the TV and their was a picture of a woman hugging some of the kids.  And I swear she looked just like Sarah Maxwell!  

I'm probably sure it's not her, but wouldn't that be something!  Except that Sarah isn't too interested in kids or cooking.

That looks like his sister Melanie. That was probably before she had kids of her own. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's being so vague about the girlfriend. I can't tell if she's local or a distant fan. I'm thinking she may be close to him because I can't picture him cooking these things independently. 

Also, how did this man make it to 40 something years old and not know how to use a crock pot? He said he couldn't understand how you prep the food and put it in the crock pot in morning. ? My husband and a lot of his male friends use the crock pot all the time for tailgating and parties. Grilling can be difficult for some, but most of the men I know can grill different kinds of foods and smoke meat. Why is cooking so challenging for him?

  • Upvote 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MillieJo said:

He's being so vague about the girlfriend. I can't tell if she's local or a distant fan. I'm thinking she may be close to him because I can't picture him cooking these things independently. 

Also, how did this man make it to 40 something years old and not know how to use a crock pot? He said he couldn't understand how you prep the food and put it in the crock pot in morning. ? My husband and a lot of his male friends use the crock pot all the time for tailgating and parties. Grilling can be difficult for some, but most of the men I know can grill different kinds of foods and smoke meat. Why is cooking so challenging for him?

And why doesn't he use the internet to learn?

I made it to adulthood without really knowing how to cook.  Partly because of how my mom cooked and partly because I need to learn things in a specific way in order to really *get* it.

But as an adult, when I wanted to learn more about nutrition, and get better at cooking, there were these things called "cookbooks" way back before the internet :my_tongue: and now there is google, youtube, and bookmarking favorites to help.

Tom is internet-focused; why doesn't he use it to help him learn about the things he doesn't understand?

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MillieJo said:

Why is cooking so challenging for him?

It's not. I honestly think that Tom believes that people find it "charming" and "cute" to see how "hilariously incompetent" he is.  I think he may actually be putting it on in a bid for someone to "rescue" him.  It reminds me a lot of those 90s sitcom tropes where three men "hilariously" adopt a child left on their doorstep, or band together to raise some kids, or even when the wife just goes out of town for a night and the audience is asked to laugh at this "poor" man who gets into slapstick-y scraps because he's never been around his own children (or other humans) before. 

Tom lives in a time when he can reach most of human knowledge in an instant. He has the ability to use his phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or smart TV to search in any search engine "how do I make a pot roast in a crock pot." He has the ability to call his mom and ask her. He has the ability to go to the library and check out a betty crocker cookbook. He has the ability to ask his YouTube leghumpers how to do it. He can post on a forum. He could go to Walmart in Gilette and buy a cookbook. He could probably go downstairs and look through Andrea's old cookbooks. He could go onto YouTube and watch a cooking tutorial if he didn't want to read. He could have one of his 5 kids who know how to read do that and teach him. 

Tom is lazy and incompetent because he doesn't care about his kids, and I don't even get the impression he cares that much about himself. He certainly doesn't care about his personal hygiene or appearance, and he's not showing anyone how inquisitive and how he seeks knowledge about the world around him. 

  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hate cooking and anything that resembles planning a meal.  BUT, I only have one child and I married someone who likes to do those things and is good at it.  When I was responsible for feeding my child I made basic things, but she didn't eat the junk Tom feeds his kids every day.  Tom is the person those prepared meals (hello fresh?) are made for, but a.) they would be expensive for so many people  b.) none of them would like the meals because they're too exotic.

(We have a crockpot and an instant pot, and I don't know how to use either one.  I don't know how to make coffee either because I don't drink it.  I am also a very picky eater and things made in a crockpot and casseroles do not appeal to me.  I make an exception for my husband's crockpot chili.)

Edited by Caroline
  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

It's not. I honestly think that Tom believes that people find it "charming" and "cute" to see how "hilariously incompetent" he is.  I think he may actually be putting it on in a bid for someone to "rescue" him.  It reminds me a lot of those 90s sitcom tropes where three men "hilariously" adopt a child left on their doorstep, or band together to raise some kids, or even when the wife just goes out of town for a night and the audience is asked to laugh at this "poor" man who gets into slapstick-y scraps because he's never been around his own children (or other humans) before. 

Tom lives in a time when he can reach most of human knowledge in an instant. He has the ability to use his phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or smart TV to search in any search engine "how do I make a pot roast in a crock pot." He has the ability to call his mom and ask her. He has the ability to go to the library and check out a betty crocker cookbook. He has the ability to ask his YouTube leghumpers how to do it. He can post on a forum. He could go to Walmart in Gilette and buy a cookbook. He could probably go downstairs and look through Andrea's old cookbooks. He could go onto YouTube and watch a cooking tutorial if he didn't want to read. He could have one of his 5 kids who know how to read do that and teach him. 

Tom is lazy and incompetent because he doesn't care about his kids, and I don't even get the impression he cares that much about himself. He certainly doesn't care about his personal hygiene or appearance, and he's not showing anyone how inquisitive and how he seeks knowledge about the world around him. 

When he was talking about the crockpot meal, a couple people in the chat were like Tom! we have been telling you exactly how to do this for months!!! He didn't even have to ask, people have been sending him basic recipes and instructions all along that he has ignored. He's only doing this now to encourage the girlfriend and show her he's a family man (which if she were to watch more than one video she would see is a farce). I hope she knows the second she's there, he won't be making a single meal.

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Scrabblemaster

      Scrabblemaster

      I would have loved to start my jogging journey again but is cloudy and rainy and a little bit snowy. Damn it. Maybe I will start nevertheless. When I start in shitty weather I might continue in good weather.
      · 4 replies
    • indianabones

      indianabones

      While I may love cross country skiing, my tailbone does not.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      words of wisdom

      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I joined for the snark and stayed for the insight.
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      Disgusted with Catholic Church over Cardinal Pell's funeral this week. It really reflects poorly on the church and should be a red flag to Catholics.
      · 0 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      I've been away since about 10 PM on Monday evening.  My husband noticed that my speech was a bit slurred, called my daughter to see if she concurred and they both agreed that I needed to go to the hospital.  There I was taken back within minutes to be evaluated for a stroke.   My BP was sky-high. I. undressed and was helped into a hospital gown.  The PureWick did not work that night so when I had to go I just went.  (I do want a PureWick if I ever get urinary stress incontenence though and would need to wear diapers.). 
      I had a CT scan fairly early the next morning and it confirmed that I'd sufffered a mild stroke,  I had an MRI that afternoon which confirmed the both the mild stroke and no other damage and yet I had another CT scan -this time with a contrast medium injected.  I was allowed the Heart Healthy diet and my BP had dropped to 180/100.  They don'y want to drop the BP too rapidly so it has dropped enough to turn to Lisinipril to drop it further.
      After the ER. I was sent to the ICU and stayed until I was discharged this afternoon.  The staff were all really nice and my husband and two daughters were with me most of the time, helping out.  My oldest daughter's van was in the shop so I let her borrow the MINI since I knew she could drive a stick.  When she was visiting yesterday afternoon, her husband was in the ER waiting on a CT can and today, she was there when the speech pathologist was visiting.  She was able to get some good advice from her as her husband is currently unable to swallow.
      Anyway I'm home.  My dogs and the cat to see me home, especially my dachsie, were happy to see me home.
      A couple of things I learned:
      I need to teach my husband about loading the dishwasher.
      and 
      Jill would never be able to handle bedpans.
      · 12 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Fornicate.  Six more weeks of winter according to Phil.
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

      Jinder Roles

      Currently obsessed with Laura Mvula, a musical genius
      · 0 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      I highly recommend Not the Good Girl's Youtube channel. She is making great documentaries about cults.
      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Ohh jeeze, GrandBerry6 just came to me, snuggled his face in my neck and barfed, all over me. In my neck, in my hair, on my face, down inside my nightie all over the front of my nightie. Ohh FUCK! Bath, washed hair, cleaned sofa. Good times, good times.
      · 3 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.