IGNORED

Mills 18: Marrying Off Maggie Mae to Tom So the Kids Eat A Vegetable

nelliebelle1197

19 minutes ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Did Tom get a PPP loan due to Covid? Or maybe he didn’t qualify because he didn’t lose business ?

I honestly doubt he even applied. Between his anti-government ideals and his lack of interest in learning, reading, or spending time on anything other than video games and youtube, I'd be surprised if he bothered. Or even knew it was an option. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

Did Tom get a PPP loan due to Covid? Or maybe he didn’t qualify because he didn’t lose business ?

Not that I found. But holy cow, a whoooooole lotta people & businesses in his zip code got a whole lotta free PPP money. For a deep red conservative zip code, that's a lot of "government handouts" being snatched up - looks like that sort of thing is A-OK when it gives them tens of thousands of dollars, eh?! 

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Wait, he didn’t have a social security number for Hannah all this time? Do they file taxes?? You need to list the SS numbers of all of your kids on there. They never claimed Hannah before Andrea died? Hannah was already 15 months old when Andrea died, right?  

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, MangoTango said:

Tom is live crying and whining again.

He is whining and crying for an hour and nineteen minutes. He just has no time! I can't watch, ugh.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MangoTango said:

Tom is live crying and whining again. Lady troubles in paradise?

You think?  How can that be?  

What woman wouldn't want to step into the role Tom's new sex partner/housekeeper/accountant/babysitter?

It's not like he asks for much.  

He only wants a woman who's hot, but aren't we all?  But this is TOM, and he needs a woman who makes other men envious of his new sidepiece, but not so hot that people wonder if she's settling.  Tom doesn't have room in his ego for someone who ranks higher than he on his hotness scale.

This new woman should be young enough to have more children with him, but that's not to say he really wants more kids vying for his attention, and diverting her attention from him.  If she pleases him enough, he might consent to another kid, but only so he can preen about how many of his sperm have resulted in another offspring, should he feel the need to prove his guys can still swim (Seinfeld reference here).

His new "love" should have her own money.  Tom's not about to take on the support of another person.  But she should be circumspect about her bank account.  Tom wouldn't want people to think he's living off of her money, but he'd want access to it.  He'll determine how his fans are told what he paid for, and what he'll allow her to admit to spending.  He wants to be able to dip into her money for the daily costs of living, food, shelter, and clothing for he and his kids, medical bills, and most of any family entertainment costs, plus gifts for birthdays and holidays.  He had to go through the effort of accessing her accounts, so that means he paid for it, right?  

But Tom isn't totally committed to shouldering the burden of paying for everything.  When he wants things that might be viewed as unseemly for a widowed father of 9, Tom's willing to let his new lady love to take the credit for it.  That way he can roll his eyes at her extravagance, while accepting her generosity with good-natured humor.  

Tom is nothing but affable when dealing with silly women who just can't spend wisely, unlike Andrea.  Tom will be very understanding, as he'll point out that he had his own issues, at first, figuring out budgets and all after Andrea died.  So Tom will step up and provide guidance to the new little woman, and chuckle at how difficult she finds it to stop showering him with money and gifts.  Tom is going to be such a nice guy to this woman!

Tom is willing to let this woman take charge of the house, so long as she doesn't do anything that makes him uncomfortable, like cleaning too much or expecting him to put his dirty laundry in a hamper rather than dropping it on the floor, or hanging up his coat instead of throwing it off when he comes in.

Tom will allow his new woman to have a say in buying and preparing food, but he's sure that she'll soon realize that his way is the best way.  He's not going to let some upstart change his dietary habits, and that goes with his kids, too.

Are you surprised that I finally mentioned the kids?  Then you are clearly not Tom worthy.  Because Tom is focused on Tom.  The kids are there, and they've been an annoying part of his existence, but to get to the kids, you have to get through Tom.  Any woman who wants to become part of Tom's life has to spend the majority of her time focusing on him.  Then she has to understand which kids Tom likes best and make nice with them.  Only then will she be able to give the others some attention, and she'd better not make Tom feel like he's been a bad daddy while doing it.  She's going to have to give the neglected kids love and attention when Tom and his favorites are busy elsewhere.

I'm starting to feel that Tom needs to become a polygamist.  He's such a black hole of need and attention, that he's only going to be satisfied with two or three independently wealthy wives that will pretend to live his way, and they take turns soothing his ego while the others take turns trying to help his unfortunate offspring.

Edited by samurai_sarah
Double post
  • Upvote 21
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

Tom said he was home because it was his work-from-the-shop day. He has always said he uses that day to help the kids with school and spend time with them. Well, he said he got all his work done before noon (we know he wouldn't have started it before 10am) and then he spent 1:19:00 crying on youtube. You can hear the noisy din of kids in the distance, doesn't sound like much school to me. Never believe a word he says. Those kids go completely without an education or parental supervision. It's a nightmare that families in this country can say their kids "homeschool" and then give them no education whatsoever.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

The last thing he should be thinking about just now is a new relationship. He's in dire need of counselling. 

I can't get over his statement that being in a bad marriage is better than being alone. So he's willing to put up with anything, e.g.say abuse ,worst case scenario,  never mind the consequences for his children. Haven't they been through enough?

I don't think he gives them much thought in his quest for a new slave and bedmate. He seems to do his best to avoid them during the day.  Plenty of time for lives, three days in a row though. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

I don’t think Tom ever cared about Andrea or his children. Her death has forced him to be a father that he never wanted to be. He wants a woman who can stroke his ego & see him as a wonderful person who lost his wife & they are their make him happy. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

29 minutes ago, Heathr Rose said:

The last thing he should be thinking about just now is a new relationship. He's in dire need of counselling. 

I can't get over his statement that being in a bad marriage is better than being alone. So he's willing to put up with anything, e.g.say abuse ,worst case scenario,  never mind the consequences for his children. Haven't they been through enough?

I don't think he gives them much thought in his quest for a new slave and bedmate. He seems to do his best to avoid them during the day.  Plenty of time for lives, three days in a row though. 

It really is just so insulting to people in abusive relationships when he says that. Like he's saying he has it worse than those people by just being alone. I hope he just hasn't thought it through to realize that. I'm sure he can't imagine a man being in an abusive relationship because he thinks they're so much stronger than women, but of course men can be in abusive relationships too! He said he would change himself to make the marriage work out. Well, he didn't change himself for April for that to work out, did he. And she certainly wasn't the one to call that off. He would rather be single than marry April clearly, so he's already proven himself wrong (and someone pointed that out to him the first time he brought this up!)

• Upvote 14

I think I made it halfway through before I questioned why I wasn't listening something that didn't annoy me. 

On mobile so fake bullet points: 

- Tom thinks he's so super special that he "cant" listen to music because he listens too hard or something

- Tom has no hobbies or interests, he didnt enjoy his last bike ride, he plays video games to spend time with his older boys

- Tom believes that he has spoken to God in a dream. He also believes that he's spoken to Andrea in a dream. 

- Tom is convinced that he "cant" talk to anyone but a romantic partner. He says something about how it just "doesn't work."

- He thinks the last two years have been the worst ever and bad things keep happening. He mentions April. He doesn't really elaborate on what the "bad things" are, other than Andrea and April. 

- Tom almost compares himself to Job 

- Tom describes what having a family and a job is like. Apparently he's the only person in the world to run a business and have a family. 

- he talks about his faith a bit. He's strong and courageous, according to him and his definition of courageous, but he clearly wants someone to tell him he's courageous. 

- he talks about how his 9 kids need him and blah blah blah, but he makes it sound like they are all toddlers. 

-  at the end he's like "I'm just going to delete this" - this is actually where I started, he was still live. I wanted to see why. But no. Did not make it much past halfway. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 9

Great role model he is for his children by teaching them they should stay in bad relationships. Whatever woman was courting him decided he wasn't worth putting up with, and she's right. He doesn't deserve a partner until he's ready to make sacrifices for someone else. Heck, he shouldn't be in a relationship until he's made SIGNIFICANT sacrifices for his children. I don't feel bad for him and he deserves to be continually dumped.

• Upvote 13
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 4

He mentioned that he has his heart set on someone, but complains the entire time about not having a mate.. which is it?

Do you think maybe he met the one who has his heart at the church during youth group? I still wish/think it is April..

Someone mentioned this above, I don't know how he can sit there and say that he'd rather be in a bad relationship than be single, and that he believes he can fix any relationship just by changing for them and giving them their way..come on, who is he kidding!? If that were true, he'd be almost a year into his relationship with April.

I don't understand him at all, he's lonely, wants booty, wants affection, wants adoration, but his heart belongs to someone at the moment? Im legit confuzzled..

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Heathr Rose said:

I can't get over his statement that being in a bad marriage is better than being alone.

Wow. He's unbelievable. 

Not really surprising though. He isn't capable of a deep emotional connection or romance, so as long as the other person cleans, cooks, and coddles him like his mother and Andrea did,  he's fine with it.  Any one who gets with him will never feel fulfilled, or really loved and appreciated, becasue it will only be about him. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Laughing at Tom trying to redefine his “we time” comment ??.
Also I’m not a religious person so probably not in a position to be an expert of what being “godly” is or how to live a “godly” life but from over where I am Tom isn’t even getting as far as “go”! 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

Another live! School paperwork this time. So boring skipped to him outside with the little girls. They are all calling for Daddy. Daddy look at me! He looks at Hannah a few times. Get off the tablet and YouTube the kids are begging for your attention Tommy no time. Stopped watching because I was too angry.

• Upvote 11

2 hours ago, Codswallap said:

Laughing at Tom trying to redefine his “we time” comment ??.
Also I’m not a religious person so probably not in a position to be an expert of what being “godly” is or how to live a “godly” life but from over where I am Tom isn’t even getting as far as “go”! 

Lol, no need to be shy Tommy, we all know you think with your penis. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/31/2021 at 6:25 PM, Heathr Rose said:

I can't get over his statement that being in a bad marriage is better than being alone

I have a friend like this.  She was with the same (wrong) guy for 20 years. He broke up with her, and she still doesn't understand how awful he really was.  She complained bitterly about him for the last ten years.  It's really sad that some people are so insecure that being with even the wrong person is better than living your own life. And he has kids to occupy his time, kids he's ignoring.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 2

Tom was live and said that trolls have been trying to get them kicked out of the youth group. I really am curious about the genuine "trolls" Tom has, the ones that aren't from these gossip forums because none that I've seen have ever talked about anything like that of course. He generalizes all the people he doesn't like into one group of "trolls", but there seems to be very distinct levels of people who dislike him. Some are fairly well-meaning and wish he'd treat his children better, some leave mean comments, and some are crazies who go real-life and genuinely harass the family. They're not all the same like he likes to think. The crazies are probably a very small group and that is who he needs to protect his family against. Stop making your every move so public! Stop letting your kids 6 years old and up read and write in the live chats! Stop running your van in parking lots and lock your damn house doors for god's sake! He knows that people are crazy and out to get them and he still puts his children's privacy and safety at risk.

• Upvote 13

15 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Tom was live and said that trolls have been trying to get them kicked out of the youth group. I really am curious about the genuine "trolls" Tom has, the ones that aren't from these gossip forums because none that I've seen have ever talked about anything like that of course. He generalizes all the people he doesn't like into one group of "trolls", but there seems to be very distinct levels of people who dislike him. Some are fairly well-meaning and wish he'd treat his children better, some leave mean comments, and some are crazies who go real-life and genuinely harass the family. They're not all the same like he likes to think. The crazies are probably a very small group and that is who he needs to protect his family against. Stop making your every move so public! Stop letting your kids 6 years old and up read and write in the live chats! Stop running your van in parking lots and lock your damn house doors for god's sake! He knows that people are crazy and out to get them and he still puts his children's privacy and safety at risk.

But how else will he make that sweet YouTube cash and get presents sent to him and his children that he will turn around and sell?

• Upvote 3

I watched some of the Don't Starve livestream and Tom kept saying it was 'so boring' but I gotta say, listening to Thomas, Judah, and Asher all do something they were enthusiastic and engaged with was eye-opening. Especially Asher - it was a WORLD apart from the lack of enthusiasm he had when Tom was interviewing him. He spoke more clearly and confident than I've ever heard him in a video. It makes me really sad that the only thing Asher seems to be passionate about are video games, because that's all he's actually been exposed to. As someone said better upthread, the only things brought into their home are the things Tom is interested in. 

I watch streamers all the time and it was actually fun to see them teaching Caden (sp?) how to play the game, since he had never played before. The most annoying part was Tom not shutting up trying to answer people in the chat and talking at the same time the boys were talking about the game. (They - minus Tom - actually made it seem so fun that I downloaded it today.) 

Edited by dizzy
edited because I had the name of the game wrong
  • Upvote 8

Just watched the live shopping and he sure is out of it.. felt weird, like he was really digging for attention and sympathy and wasn't being subtle about it at all tonight.

Do you guys have any theories on who broke his heart or what happened? He's way more upset about this than he was when he and April broke up, which is probably because he is the one who was dumped this time.

I noticed we rarely ever see or hear anything from Justus or Eden anymore. The videos have felt so awkward lately..

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, can'tstopwatching said:

Dear God,  please let the kids keep their youth group because that's the only opportunity they get to interact with other children. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Tom Mills is the biggest jerk of all time. During the pizza live near the end Tom walks by Eden, who is on her phone, then sits outside and tells people a troll called youth group to say that Eden was some sort of sex slave. He said that and I bet Eden was on the live on her phone. How embarrassing and frightening for her. I hope the person who did this is held accountable. 

• Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SIngingforsupper said:

Tom Mills is the biggest jerk of all time. During the pizza live near the end Tom walks by Eden, who is on her phone, then sits outside and tells people a troll called youth group to say that Eden was some sort of sex slave. He said that and I bet Eden was on the live on her phone. How embarrassing and frightening for her. I hope the person who did this is held accountable. 

That’s horrible. How old is Eden?  

• Upvote 2