IGNORED

Roseuncharted: Fundie Queen of Conspiracy Instagram

closetcagebaby

Rose came up on the Kristen Young thread and I did a search and was shocked to see that she hasn’t come up here before. She is the patient zero of fundies on Instagram who espouse wild conspiracy theories on pretty, neutral backgrounds. Her Instagram highlights are a fun scroll. 

Some gems include:

Doctors are witches via the magic of etymology

Spoiler

04999FCE-2100-4B95-AE29-63FFF26B8504.thumb.jpeg.7c22b676579e79e9fbcfb02450282325.jpegAFF6455C-BFD8-4531-B046-DAC6CD645419.thumb.jpeg.6c5bb17433e6366406e18cb8bbacf32a.jpeg3010626F-91A7-46D1-8384-E1A257961A0C.thumb.jpeg.8f28c116e156a50866e8849ea8317452.jpeg

The Super Bowl and Grammys are mass satanic rituals (the whole Super Bowl highlight is a wild)

Spoiler

273E70DA-92B2-47CD-8751-D70389603753.thumb.png.a2f38a0aebb0d4a600473fd30a551aaa.png

Random fun posts:

Spoiler

D2A34A35-8614-4CEE-87DE-C5B1D7E55AE2.thumb.png.7a19ee51f5b853a49ac424aa1c264ce5.png695183FD-1ABE-4351-AD52-F321885615B2.thumb.png.e7d34ec54515a8b521c3df4ab175655f.png

She attended one of Sean Feucht’s anti mask Jesus rallies in Kansas City. She has some very weird health views and loves her Berkey filter. 

ED00A8FF-3754-4D96-ABF6-1AB61E6993AB.png

AD6FF3D3-C5D6-4BB6-8953-8A285CC92E11.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 12
  • Thank You 7

Wow! She is nuts. And on the first look she hides it pretty well with her pretty pictures and brownish (trendy) feed.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

12 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

Doctors are witches via the magic of etymology

I read her entire thing twice and still am laughing. What the hell is she on about? 

As to the coronavirus vanishing... 42 weeks ago. How's that working for her?

• Upvote 13

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

What the f**k did I just read? 

How old is she?

I think she’s 30! I want to say she has two or three kids. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 4

I know it’s scary how some people detach from reality at some point. And I wonder how many of them eventually come back. Will some See sense once they mature? But then, unfortunately, it’s not always an issue of lacking maturity. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

In that first story screenshot, did she say modern medicine created....water? She says "soda and water" so I cant tell if it's weird grammar or if she thinks drinking water is an invention of modern sorcery.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, freethemall said:

In that first story screenshot, did she say modern medicine created....water? She says "soda and water" so I cant tell if it's weird grammar or if she thinks drinking water is an invention of modern sorcery.

There’s a whole water highlight on her Instagram where she explains her...thoughts about how water works. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 5

Oh she’s deep in the qanon/satanic panic stuff. And of course bonus antisemitism cuz there always is. 

thanks for bringing her to my attention. I should have known Kristen wasn’t coming up with her crazy stuff herself. 

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1

Jeremy and Audrey Roloff also follow this woman. I just checked her followers after seeing your above post about the Super Bowl because I remembered Audrey sharing that to her stories.

Edit: Just popping in to say I am obsessed with her absurd (but unsurprising) post about how the number one thing mothers can do to protect their children and family is buy a handgun. Yowza.

This post was terrifying especially the line about measles and how they don’t visit doctors. Her children deserve better. I’m actually worried for them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kdhUEHoc-/?igshid=t4hcwyz223lx

Spoiler

2BF688F7-DDBB-4B15-A70C-43175424541C.thumb.jpeg.9d639acc91794c30f03af132c56485c3.jpeg

Edited by Seculardaisy
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 2

5 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Jeremy and Audrey Roloff also follow this woman. I just checked her followers after seeing your above post about the Super Bowl because I remembered Audrey sharing that to her stories.

Edit: Just popping in to say I am obsessed with her absurd (but unsurprising) post about how the number one thing mothers can do to protect their children and family is buy a handgun. Yowza.

This post was terrifying especially the line about measles and how they don’t visit doctors. Her children deserve better. I’m actually worried for them.

Hide contents

2BF688F7-DDBB-4B15-A70C-43175424541C.thumb.jpeg.9d639acc91794c30f03af132c56485c3.jpeg

What a very special snowflake, with the emphasis on flake. I'm sure if things ever change, e.g. they have a car accident or catch diphtheria they will continue to insist on naturopathic treatment only. 

• Upvote 16

6 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

There’s a whole water highlight on her Instagram where she explains her...thoughts about how water works. 

Excuse me but.....WHAT

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Hide contents

Well, that's... special.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Excuse me but.....WHAT

Spoiler

C065A6C9-B367-4B48-A57E-065BEAFB8A51.thumb.png.dfb2216b3c089baf5518dc20893dc2c0.png3B490741-6074-477E-A46D-8E02BFF959CB.thumb.png.d3b0b6e61506a2973b8630b422c53453.png

Two of like...24 slides. It’s exactly as dumb as it sounds. She’s so fundie even her water has revivals!

Edited by closetcagebaby
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 2

Oh golly. 

I am always fascinated by fundies and pseudoscience. They make such a big deal about rejecting real, actual science but love to spout off this nonsense as if it is very scientific and therefore means something important. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

If she's telling the truth and she has never received any medical treatment in her entire life, then her parents are equally nuts. She was raised to be a conspiracy nut. This is one of the problems with these people; they continue to pass it down to the next generation. We need to find ways to help people break the cycle. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

9 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

The exact words about measles:

The amount of “preventable diseases” my kids have had (but if we get them, they will come and pass safely, our elders weren’t scared of the measles and neither are we)

Ah, bullshit. My parents had measles, mumps, and rubella, because there weren't vaccines yet. You can bet they made sure that their kids got vaccinated! (We even got vaccinated against smallpox.) And people were absolutely terrified of polio when it was running rampant.

I wonder how she would enjoy getting to spend a few years in the past during polio outbreaks, or even longer ago, during a smallpox epidemic. If science hadn't developed vaccines, those diseases would still be killing and maiming people all over the world. Antivaxers basically depend on the rest of us to get vaccinated so that they can be safe. How "Christian".

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 15

Our elders weren’t scared of measles? Um, I beg to differ.

Sky Cinema here in the UK recently released a film called “To Olivia”. Olivia is Olivia Dahl, Roald Dahl’s daughter, who died at the age of 7 from measles encephalitis. This was in 1962. A measles vaccine was developed in 1963. Roald Dahl was devastated and didn’t understand why people wouldn’t vaccinate their kids when the vaccine became available.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 11

She has 150k followers. Not only Kristen Nicole Young, but also other people we talk about: Allison Bontrager Helferich, Brittany Price Booker.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

5 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

If science hadn't developed vaccines, those diseases would still be killing and maiming people all over the world. Antivaxers basically depend on the rest of us to get vaccinated so that they can be safe.

I am betting that she, like quite a few of them, has no real concept of how actually devastating those diseases were. Diphtheria could wipe out all your children in a matter of weeks. Survivor bias is unfortunately very strong and memory very short.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 12
  • Thank You 1

15 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Our elders weren’t scared of measles? Um, I beg to differ.

Sky Cinema here in the UK recently released a film called “To Olivia”. Olivia is Olivia Dahl, Roald Dahl’s daughter, who died at the age of 7 from measles encephalitis. This was in 1962. A measles vaccine was developed in 1963. Roald Dahl was devastated and didn’t understand why people wouldn’t vaccinate their kids when the vaccine became available.

Yep. My MIL was telling me recently about how she and one of her sisters had the measles as children, but somehow their youngest sister didn't catch it at the same time as they did. Their mother was so terrified about having to go through that again that the youngest sister was the first person in their entire county to get the measles vaccine when it became available. My MIL and her sister were lucky-- they survived and didn't have any long-term effects from it, yet their mother was still so traumatized by the experience that she made sure her other child was protected. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 9

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am betting that she, like quite a few of them, has no real concept of how actually devastating those diseases were. Diphtheria could wipe out all your children in a matter of weeks. Survivor bias is unfortunately very strong and memory very short.

Even if measles didn't kill you, it still had lasting effects. It can cause infertility and there's some evidence it wipes the "memory" of your immune system like a strong magnet does a computer hard drive. So, hey, you survived measles, but good luck fathering children or when you get the next nasty flu bug!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

So if Rose and family never go to the doctor -- does that mean they never go to the dentist either?

Oh eeeewww .......... rotting teeth, 

I had braces as a child. I had  3+ times/day brushing, flossing, rinsing drilled into me by my dentist, orthodontist and parents. It became such a part of me I still do it. 30 years later  Even with all that home care,and twice yearly dentist visits I have 4 cavities as an adult. and one root canal 2 years ago when a tooth "died".

I had a friend in college who had a heart murmur from a bad case of childhood measles. His miserly, cheap skate,, stingy but well-off father decided it was too expensive to have his 7 children vaccinated.

Oh and someone tell Rose children can die from whooping cough.  

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 3

I just checked her out the other day after Lori Alexander (of course) shared one of her posts. 

She also has *interesting* beliefs on not cutting her children's hair because it allows them to better capture...the energy...of the world ?

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1

28 minutes ago, SueEllenMishke said:

I just checked her out the other day after Lori Alexander (of course) shared one of her posts. 

She also has *interesting* beliefs on not cutting her children's hair because it allows them to better capture...the energy...of the world ?

How very Leviticus 19:27

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5