IGNORED

Jed and Katey 2: The Hidden Engagement?

justmy2cents
6 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Back to J'Katey and their wedding - some insta fanpages are floating around a pic of the photographer taking a photograph of the family. From what I can see, it looks like Jinger and Johannah (the buddy team) are in bridesmaid dresses, Joy is not (she's wearing black/navy short dress), the Dillards did attend, and Lauren looks not-bumping. *creeper mode*

No Jessa/Ben in the picture. Didn’t see Jana either. And I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an announcement from Si and Lauren soon.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• justmy2cents

• Bluebirdbluebell

• viii

• Italiangirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It very much looks like that Bates-boy is driving to Arkansas in a grandmothers livingroom. 

Jedey and the Easter Wedding. Giving He is Risen a whole 'nother meaning. 😉

No mask on your face, you big disgrace, spreading your germs all over the place. 

Posted Images

gthesecond
1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Honeymoon pics are posted on Jed's IG. He looks more relaxed than I've ever seen him. He must be enjoying the SEX!!!! 😁

They both look MUCH happier and more natural together than in their wedding photos.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
Idlewild

I wonder if the honeymoon is being filmed by TLC? Otherwise, who took the photo?

• Upvote 2
CarrotCake
21 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

I wonder if the honeymoon is being filmed by TLC? Otherwise, who took the photo?

Since the first photo is clearly a selfie I assumed the other one is with a tripod.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
SeekingAdventure

It also seems very heavily edited (background, clouds etc)

But if they are happier than the vows make them sound, good for them. If you're stuck in a cult where divorce is basically a sin, at least be stuck with someone you genuinly like.. of course, it would be better if they were not in a cult, but..

• Upvote 11
nelliebelle1197
On 4/6/2021 at 4:36 PM, PurpleCats said:

Yes, for clarity I was only referring to Anna’s brother and sister.  Her parents are whackadoodles.  Also, normal is relative so maybe “mainstream” is a better term.   Katey has a “mainstream” brother, Anna has a “mainstream” brother, but neither are all that likely to leave.  

I love the word whackadoodle!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2
marmalade
1 hour ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Where did they go?

Everyone's best guess is Florida gulf coast.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 7
CaricatureQualities

Yep you have to level all the way up to Being alone together which unlocks front hugs before you can unlock the pregnancy achievement. Power ups from the Lord.

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 38
Sabine
14 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

Yep you have to level all the way up to Being alone together which unlocks front hugs before you can unlock the pregnancy achievement. Power ups from the Lord.

we need an emoji for 'blessed be the tatertots'

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
Meggo
15 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

But they are BIG on side hugs - even with siblings. I've seen so many sister side hugs or Mom side hugs - like... WHY??? 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
viii
19 minutes ago, Meggo said:

But they are BIG on side hugs - even with siblings. I've seen so many sister side hugs or Mom side hugs - like... WHY??? 

It's the only way they know how to hug anymore. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
VeryNikeSeamstress
8 hours ago, Sabine said:

we need an emoji for 'blessed be the tatertots'

Tatertots are to Fundies what gold coins are to Mario. Collect 100 to get a new life. Find a Tatertot Casserole and it's an immediate life up.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 29
Iamtheway

I’d play that game. It sounds fun. 😄

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
Bluebirdbluebell
On 4/12/2021 at 4:50 PM, Meggo said:

Josh is their brother. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
Not that josh's mom

I might side hug someone who wants to hug me and I'm not that comfortable with. But there is nothing better for me than a big old hug from my family members. My son gives the best hugs, but since he's 6'3", I'm on my tip toes. Totally worth it!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 6
Mama Mia
On 4/12/2021 at 1:50 PM, Meggo said:

I’ve seen them regular hug family too, but I also know lots of regular people who aren’t huggy who will do the side hug thing. Mostly young people.

I wonder if it’s not just keeping distance, but also always being camera aware? Even if subconsciously? 

Now of course it’s different with covid, and there is so much notice of physical spacing. Lots of folks on my sm are posting “first hug” after fully vaccinated photos. Friends, elderly relatives, etc...it’s really sweet. 

• Upvote 4
FiveAcres
1 hour ago, Mama Mia said:

I’ve seen them regular hug family too, but I also know lots of regular people who aren’t huggy who will do the side hug thing. Mostly young people.

I wonder if it’s not just keeping distance, but also always being camera aware? Even if subconsciously? 

Now of course it’s different with covid, and there is so much notice of physical spacing. Lots of folks on my sm are posting “first hug” after fully vaccinated photos. Friends, elderly relatives, etc...it’s really sweet. 

This weekend we had our first family game day with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and sister-in-law's husband since March 2020. I am not normally huggy, but I did so anyway. It was great seeing everyone in person. (We were all fully vaccinated plus two weeks.) My brother-in-law put out a great spread, including an instapot recipe he called King Ranch soup. He finished up with homemade chocolate cream pie.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 8
Meggo
17 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

On Friday - I get to hug my mom for the first time in 14 months. She's vax'd, I'm not yet. But given that she lives in the US and I'm in Canada - I'm going to go through the hassle of crossing the border just to see her. Testing, re-testing, quarantine, masks, all of it will be worth it when I can hug her. And she can hug my kiddo. 
We're not a hugger family - she's not super comfy with physical touch - but I bet she takes the chance to hug this weekend. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 21
karen77
On 4/12/2021 at 2:09 PM, viii said:

It's the only way they know how to hug anymore. 

It's so they can face the camera at the same time.... then it just becomes ingrained. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2