IGNORED

Joe & Kendra 16: Praise - ing Their Brooklyn All the Day Long!

nelliebelle1197

• 2 weeks later...

Their children are sweet but poor little Garrett is two. His feet will hurt and he will get tired but since he has a one year old and newborn sibling, he will rarely get carried and cuddled. Soon Addison will be in that position. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 3

It's hard not to like Kendra. I really hope those babies are settled and good sleepers or she must be having a hell of a time. There's a good chance they are pretty 'easy', given Kendra's and Joe's temperaments. And that makes such a difference.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

• 3 weeks later...

Someone more savvy than me may know the answer to This. Just looked at the latest Insta post that had the unfortunate timing to go out as the arrest broke. I see no negative comments. Can You filter comments or do you have to sit there and manually delete them all. Cause you know fuck that. I would just turn off comments. 

• Upvote 3

By turning of comments you are acknowledging something is up. Then they could have just as well not post at all.

I don't think filtering comments is possible, but maybe it is something that is only possible with a blue tick or with a minimum number of followers (like the 'swipe up')

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

I wonder if we will find out more about the conflict with the Caldwells now. They might have learned about Josh’s possible charges in advance and decided that it was time to distance themselves and their church from the Duggars.

• Upvote 11

31 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I wonder if we will find out more about the conflict with the Caldwells now. They might have learned about Josh’s possible charges in advance and decided that it was time to distance themselves and their church from the Duggars.

Wait, what conflicts with the Caldwells??

• I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, DugFan said:

Wait, what conflicts with the Caldwells??

Marionette said that Paul and Boob had a disagreement about the church in the early days of COVID (go online only vs. in person) and Boobchelle left the church. I think things are better now between them, tho.  I highly doubt Boob let on to anyone outside the family exactly what the raid was about. I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh’s siblings were kept in the dark as well. 

• Upvote 12

14 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Someone more savvy than me may know the answer to This. Just looked at the latest Insta post that had the unfortunate timing to go out as the arrest broke. I see no negative comments. Can You filter comments or do you have to sit there and manually delete them all. Cause you know fuck that. I would just turn off comments. 

They deleted all the negative comments yesterday. I saw many of the negative comments with lots of likes for them. I am guessing that by limiting comments, they have to approve comments. So if you comment, it won’t automatically post. You have to wait for it to be approved. And if it’s about Josh, it won’t be approved. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

14 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Marionette said that Paul and Boob had a disagreement about the church in the early days of COVID (go online only vs. in person) and Boobchelle left the church. I think things are better now between them, tho.  I highly doubt Boob let on to anyone outside the family exactly what the raid was about. I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh’s siblings were kept in the dark as well. 

With all of the connections between those two families, THAT is what they had a disagreement about?!?! ?  Who wanted to go in person?

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

They “liked” the Vuolo’s Instagram post.

Edited by BadMurphy
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

44 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Thanks, I forgot that we already knew the reason. I’ll bet they’re seeing it as divine Providence that the Duggars are out of their congregation.

• Upvote 4

Well Kendra is back to shilling stuff on Instagram- this time some sort of detox shake. I suppose they are cashing in on the extra interest. These wholesome Duggar men who love the patriarchal BS but are quite happy to let the mother of tiny children, including a newborn, bring home the bacon.

The whole Josh thing made me think more about Joy saying she had doubts about her faith and it was Joe that talked her round. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Idlewild said:

Well Kendra is back to shilling stuff on Instagram- this time some sort of detox shake. I suppose they are cashing in on the extra interest.

And, perhaps, anticipating a rapid drop in the family fortunes.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

On 5/5/2021 at 12:57 AM, Idlewild said:

The whole Josh thing made me think more about Joy saying she had doubts about her faith and it was Joe that talked her round. 

And now I, too, am thinking about it. Of course she wouldn't have been allowed to tell Joe about Josh's sex abuse and at that time Joe would have known nothing about it. I wonder if the victimized sisters were "allowed" to talk amongst themselves, ever. And if not, I wonder if they did talk amongst themselves. JB's control is quite pervasive.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, Bobology said:

And now I, too, am thinking about it. Of course she wouldn't have been allowed to tell Joe about Josh's sex abuse and at that time Joe would have known nothing about it. I wonder if the victimized sisters were "allowed" to talk amongst themselves, ever. And if not, I wonder if they did talk amongst themselves. JB's control is quite pervasive.

It's possible they believed if they talked about it, it would mean God would see they hadn't truly forgiven Josh.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

It's possible they believed if they talked about it, it would mean God would see they hadn't truly forgiven Josh.

Or they would be “gossiping!” Gasp! The horror of gossip!

• Upvote 8

56 minutes ago, TN-peach said:

Or they would be “gossiping!” Gasp! The horror of gossip!

The church I grew up in had some absolute masters of gossip. You could learn some very interesting stuff during after church coffee hour or helping out at church functions. All in the interest of “helping and concern”, of course. ??

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 10

On 5/5/2021 at 3:57 PM, Idlewild said:

Well Kendra is back to shilling stuff on Instagram- this time some sort of detox shake. I suppose they are cashing in on the extra interest.

Outing myself as a clueless Gen Xer here, but I never see anyone's sponsored content or ads or whatever they are on Instagram. Does Kendra have a separate account that she sells stuff on or is it her littleduggarfamily one? I never see Jill or Jessa's stuff either.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ToriAmos said:

Outing myself as a clueless Gen Xer here, but I never see anyone's sponsored content or ads or whatever they are on Instagram. Does Kendra have a separate account that she sells stuff on or is it her littleduggarfamily one? I never see Jill or Jessa's stuff either.

It’s in their stories.  You click on their profile picture if there’s a circle around it to see the stories (just in case you’re as clueless as I was before someone clued me in.)

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

It’s in their stories.  You click on their profile picture if there’s a circle around it to see the stories (just in case you’re as clueless as I was before someone clued me in.)

Problem is that most you can't rewatch (as if you'd want to) or they are only available for a limited time so it's easy to miss them.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Stories are also only visible for people that are logged in on instagram, so if @ToriAmos is checking the accounts without being logged in she cannot see them.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...

Christina has had the baby, Moriah Faith, on Monday, there are already photos of her with Kendra who wants to be Kendra will claim she has baby fever and announce a new pregnancy max 6 months from now? 

Btw her sister is younger than her first 3 kids not one but 3! Is crazy 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

If she has a 15 month gap again she could be announcing in 3 months time!! She looks happy, but very tired. Not the life I’d hope my daughter was going to lead. 

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic