IGNORED

Bontrager/Bowers 8: Cringeworthy

samurai_sarah

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Chelsy chopped off her hair. I would say a good 6 or maybe 8 inches. Lolly Hale posted a picture with her. 

That may explain why John and Chelsy weren't in the last blog post about random life.  Bet Steve and Teri clutched their pearls over that.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

That may explain why John and Chelsy weren't in the last blog post about random life.  Bet Steve and Teri clutched their pearls over that.

I don't think the Maxwell's have strict ideas about hair. Anna has always had non-long hair, Melanie has had shoulder length hair, and obviously Anna's was super short during her cancer treatment. Bethany has also always had fairly short hair. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I agree I doubt Steve and Teri care about that much about her shorter hair. 

I don't know if her parents care either. 

I think the reason she has been less featured on the Maxwell blog is she is going to announce a pregnancy sooner than later. 

Her hair is longer in the Resurrection Sunday post.

• Upvote 5

I was going to say the same as.other posters. Maxwells don't care about hair lenght. Melanie, Teri and some of the granddaughters wear bob cuts. Bethany and Christina have been pictured in short bobs. I think Melanie is a practical and long hair for children is the opposite of practical. I'm sure short hair (short as a "boy cut") wouldn't be allowed, but as far as the cut cover the ears, it's "femenine enough".

I also agree that Chelsy and John are announcing soon. She said she wants a big family and is inspired by her mom. Chelsy and John look like a nice couple, but after reading how they trained Axton I hope they won't have a bunch of kids. They are too strict and rigid.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

I also agree that Chelsy and John are announcing soon. She said she wants a big family and is inspired by her mom. Chelsy and John look like a nice couple, but after reading how they trained Axton I hope they won't have a bunch of kids. They are too strict and rigid.

Axton’s 1st birthday, in which they finally wanted him to make a mess of the cupcake but it had been beaten out of him, is primo epitomization Bont/Maxhell life mixed with Chelsy’s actual personality peeking out.

I feel like she wouldn’t be the type to care about babies and toddlers being messy eaters, but the Pearl method is the only acceptable way in her world and she’s not about to heavily question it.
  • Upvote 8
  • Sad 2

A poster on the previous page claims she knows people we discussed in this thread. Please remember and don’t ever forget, poster is not verified by Curious and could be a troll. Or to paraphrase @Coconut Flan, always assume everyone else on the internet is an axe murderer.

New thread!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic