IGNORED

ChrisLukas....

muffynbear

I had my run-ins with Chris Lukas until I was banned from the TLC Duggars forum. I haven't been back in months. Makes me wonder what our Chris is up to, and how she is defending THIS latest trainwreck. Even a couple of supporters on DWOP seem to have jumped ship a bit on the family. This is progress.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Smuggar, I wonder how he'd deal with a woman going in with her husband, but the woman making decisions and asking intelligent questions about a car?

I'm too far away, anyone close wanna give this a shot and report back?

I had my run-ins with Chris Lukas until I was banned from the TLC Duggars forum. I haven't been back in months. Makes me wonder what our Chris is up to, and how she is defending THIS latest trainwreck. Even a couple of supporters on DWOP seem to have jumped ship a bit on the family. This is progress.

I haven't checked the TLC forums, but someone here said ChrisLukas hasn't commented on the miscarriage.

Speaking of Smuggar, I wonder how he'd deal with a woman going in with her husband, but the woman making decisions and asking intelligent questions about a car?

I'm too far away, anyone close wanna give this a shot and report back?

Umm... are you lost? :think:

The beast is back to defending the Duggars. She's doubting the credentials of a doctor who publicly commented that Michelle should stop getting pregnant:

Wow, one whole bona-fide OB/GYN. How impressive. In my opinion, any so-called doctor who speaks out about someone who they have never seen or treated is a doctor I have no respect for. Since Michelle has a doctor, it is that doctor's opinion that really matters and not some doctor out there who has never examined or treated Michelle and has no first-hand knowledge of her medical history, condition of her body and uterus, etc. It's kind of like people who hunt for those websites where they can ask a "doctor" a question concerning a health problem. No legitimate or ethical doctor will give out medical advice to people they do not know and have never examined.

:roll:

Oh no she's back. I am checking it out now. I alsos notice that on DWOP tow major supporters have not commented recently.

Anyone else notice the similarities between CL' posts elsewhere and the 2 recent locked troll posts from ....which fits int with the descriptions of Cl we all posted here?

Anyone else notice the similarities between CL' posts elsewhere and the 2 recent locked troll posts from ....which fits int with the descriptions of Cl we all posted here?

Are you talking about some of the posts on the welfare thread? I don't think there were trolls on thread. It was a heated thread and don't think CL was on that thread.

No, one was about french frying Baby Julbilee and the other was a nastygram to a FJ member.

WTHF?!? Please tell me that was a troll that posted that and not a regular.

Yes,d efinitely a trol, and my mistake, not french fry-

Here it is copied

Instead of taking pictures they should have deep fried it and tossed it in some hot sauce. Bet it would have tasted like a hot wing

Thread title I think was Baby Jubilee and there was also a cartoon graphic with the above quote, Very CL in style and tone

Yes,d efinitely a trol, and my mistake, not french fry-

Here it is copied

Thread title I think was Baby Jubilee and there was also a cartoon graphic with the above quote, Very CL in style and tone

Well, I'm glad I missed it. :evil:

Maybe someone should send a "nice" holiday shout out to Chrissy from FJ? By nice of course, I mean the exact opposite.

I'm pretty sure that troll was GoJiRa, not CL. Although maybe GoJiRa and CL are one in the same. Hm...

Archived