IGNORED

ChrisLukas....

muffynbear

Exactly! I think she is reading but not posting because there is such backlash over # 20 and she knows she cannot manufacture a reasonable and articulate counter-argument. While her absence does not make my hear grwo fonder, am enjoying the lovely vacation from the constant vituperation against the majority...

She is probably seeing that there are way too many anti-Duggar comments going around right now and she probably can't defend them like she used. I noticed on some sites like People.com, there were people who said they liked they liked the Duggars, but thought they should have stopped after Josie. I think some of the lesser die hard Duggar fans have already been pushed to their breaking points with the family.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured she was Jericho on the personhood thread. They had the same ridiculous rhetoric.

She's back...

Posted 11-11-11 12:33 PM Hide Post

Lest the critics on FJ think I am somehow against the Duggars now that they announced #20, I have just a few things to say.

First, while I am not sure getting pregnant with #20 was a wise decision for Michelle's body, I do still defend their right to have as many as they choose. I would never want to live in a country where government or someone else gets to decide how many children a person can have. Also, I am always a little surprised by the feminists who are so "pro-choice" and supportive of a woman's right to end a human life and yet they aren't "pro-choice" or supportive of a woman's right to bring a life into the world. In my opinion, that is the biggest hypocrisy of all - well above any of the hypocrisy the Duggars have been accused of.

Second, I believe that the opinions people have toward the Duggars won't change that dramatically. The critics will still be critical and will have a whole new thing to snark about. The supporters will still continue to support the Duggars right (both legal and God-given) to have children, the die-hard fans will still adore the Duggars, and some or most of the fence-sitters will finally make a decision to get off the fence.

Third, I wish Michelle & JB (and the kids) the best. I pray she has a healthy full-term pregnancy and that the baby will born healthy and strong. I pray that they will keep their eyes focused on God and that they won't let the critics mean-spirited comments bring them down or discourage them. I would never wish for something bad to happen to Michelle or the baby like some on FJ have commented.

Fourth, if the choices they have made (regarding number of children, amount of work their older children do, being on TV) are in some way not what God wanted or if what they say or do is somehow dishonest or not of the highest integrity, then they will have to answer for those things at some point, if not on earth, to God. I believe their motives, choices, etc. are something that is between them and God.

(And for the FJ people who think I was silent because I couldn't find a way to defend the Duggars, I've just been so busy laughing and amusing myself with the ridiculous, over-the-top, baseless, uninformed snark on FJ to find the time to post here.)

And obviously she has a very high opinion of herself.

But really, Chris, for all your bravado on the TLC boards, why not identify yourself here? Too much of a challenge?

Come on, I dare you!

Who here has said that the government should stop Michelle from breeding? Someone seems to not understand that pro-choice means NO government interference in a woman's uterus. That's the difference between Michelle and the majority of FJers. We'll fight for her right to choose even if we don't agree with it.

Who here has said that the government should stop Michelle from breeding? Someone seems to not understand that pro-choice means NO government interference in a woman's uterus. That's the difference between Michelle and the majority of FJers. We'll fight for her right to choose even if we don't agree with it.

I think there have similar comments made here about countries and governments that limit number of children in relation to the Duggars.

Yeah, that :roll: I would never support the government telling Michelle she can't have more children, or someone sterilizing her against her will. It doesn't mean I can't say she's a horrible parent with an addiction to pregnancy who is doing her family a huge disservice with every "blessing" she chooses to add (assuming it is in fact her free choice). It isn't about physically trying to stop her from having more children, it's about limiting her influence on the rest of the world and making sure the family's true motives are understood. She should continue to be allowed to choose how many children she has, and others should contiue to let it be known that it is physically, emotionally and financially irresponsible to do the same.

I think there have similar comments made here about countries and governments that limit number of children in relation to the Duggars.

Okay. But I've still not seen too many people here seem to actually be in favor of forced sterilization or anything.* And if they are, they aren't really pro-choice, so whatsherface still needs to get off her high horse about pro-choicers being hypocrites.

*And I in no way mean to speak for others here. This is the general consensus I've observed.

ChrisLucas, STFU. Seriously. :obscene-birdiered:

I know she's only a person on the Internet, but I bet she is just as vile away from a computer as she is on the TLC boards. She needs to get the pine tree out of her twat with her holier-than-thou, condescending attitude. Despite what she may think, she is not better than everybody else, so while she's removing that pine tree, she can go answer the clue phone because she needs a clue. :angry-cussingblack:

I personally would love to see what would happen if she decided to come over to FL and post. I'll have my Irish cream and coffee ready for when or if she does make a not-so-grand appearance :obscene-drinkingcheers:

These dimwits can breed until the cows come home, and it looks like they probably will, and we will snark on them that long, if we care to do so. I can defend someone's right to make a choice while still disagreeing with it and snarking on it. I haven't seen anyone say that mullet should be forcibly sterilized, so yeah, choice is choice. Even for mullet.

She's back...

And obviously she has a very high opinion of herself.

But really, Chris, for all your bravado on the TLC boards, why not identify yourself here? Too much of a challenge?

Come on, I dare you!

I love how ChrisLukas doesn't have the balls to post that here. I guess she's not as big and bad as she thinks she is.

She left this recently, after # 20 announcemenmt, " Lest the critics on FJ think I am somehow against the Duggars now that they announced #20, I have just a few things to say..."

"(And for the FJ people who think I was silent because I couldn't find a way to defend the Duggars, I've just been so busy laughing and amusing myself with the ridiculous, over-the-top, baseless, uninformed snark on FJ to find the time to post here.)" and fianlly,

"quote:

Originally posted by cjvoz:

what's fj?

Free Jinger (freejinger.org)"

So she seems to be spending lots of lurking time here and even carrying this forum around to other places- helped me find this site from the old QOS site so thanks chrislukas! :mrgreen:

I would never want to live in a country where government or someone else gets to decide how many children a person can have. Also, I am always a little surprised by the feminists who are so "pro-choice" and supportive of a woman's right to end a human life and yet they aren't "pro-choice" or supportive of a woman's right to bring a life into the world. In my opinion, that is the biggest hypocrisy of all - well above any of the hypocrisy the Duggars have been accused of.

What a boring, boring straw man this is. I don't think there's a single person among us who would support any attempt to force Michelle to stop having children. Let it go, people. Fabricating a position and then attacking us for holding it is a coward's way out. (Reinforced by the fact she's too scared to post here. Grow up.)

That ChrisLucas annoys me to no end. We aren't trying to take away anyone's rights. We are concerned for the health of not only Michelle but her baby. We are not wishing anything bad on anyone. Where does she get that?

That ChrisLucas annoys me to no end. We aren't trying to take away anyone's rights. We are concerned for the health of not only Michelle but her baby. We are not wishing anything bad on anyone. Where does she get that?

There have been a few posts in which posters have joked about Michelle undergoing forced sterlization. I think Chrislukas doesn't get that sometimes people have dark jokes about the Duggars.

I'm concerned for Michelle's health. Without her in the family, the family would still suffer in some ways despite the duties of the J'Slaves. I do hope number 20 is healthy.

• 2 weeks later...

Nary a word has been spoken on the TLC forums by our beloved Chrissy. What gives? The last post was on 11/22. Maybe the beast has decided to go back into her cave. Chrissy...come out, come out wherever you are!

Meh she probably doesnt really post here. She just wants us to get all paranoid about it, wondering who it is. She wants us to say "OMG!!! I think darkplumaged** is secretly ChrisLukas!"

** that was the first person that popped in my head. I'm not accusing anyone, just using an example.

To paraphrase Depeche Mode, whom I am sure Chris and her Persona Je$u$ consider EVIL, my plan is to simply "Enjoy the Silence" ...

Meh she probably doesnt really post here. She just wants us to get all paranoid about it, wondering who it is. She wants us to say "OMG!!! I think darkplumaged** is secretly ChrisLukas!"

** that was the first person that popped in my head. I'm not accusing anyone, just using an example.

WITCH HUNT! WITCH HUNT! darkplumaged appeared over my bed last night and told me to post that Michelle was a great mother.

To paraphrase Depeche Mode, whom I am sure Chris and her Persona Je$u$ consider EVIL, my plan is to simply "Enjoy the Silence" ...
Just DDR'd to that yesterday!

Guest Anonymous

WITCH HUNT! WITCH HUNT! darkplumaged appeared over my bed last night and told me to post that Michelle was a great mother.

Bwahahaha! It's about to get all "The Crucible" up in here.

I just foud out who that person is...

Yééé, another Kamilla!! :lol: :clap:

Poor darkplumaged...if she happens across this thread she'll be all like "WTF??? How did I get involved in this!?" :lol:

I haven't seen anyone here wish harm on Michelle or J20. Also, I fully support Michelle's right to have as many children as she chooses. To me, that's a part of being pro-choice. I still think she's an idiot for doing it, though.

I would really love to see what she looks like in person. I picture her as this frumpy middle aged women who has too many cats and wears ugly holiday sweaters. Oh yeah, and she has a double chin .

Add in a bit of dogs to the pet mixture and you will have me, right down to the ugly holiday sweaters. (one I am planning to wear to a concert tonight!)

I'm not chrislucas nor have a clue who s/he is but I could pass for her in public, or maybe I'm just a bad dresser. :lol:

I think chrislucas is.. um...hmmm. Crap, I have no idea so a wild witch hunting guess would be Burris. Think about it, on here Burris is a person that you would love to meet and be friends with and over there Burris can let her evil out and no one would ever guess that Burris and chrislucas are the one and the same. Pure genius just like our Burris is pure genius. So it must be Burris. Shame on you Burris for being devious so early in the week. :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

The beast is back to defending the Duggars. She's doubting the credentials of a doctor who publicly commented that Michelle should stop getting pregnant:

Wow, one whole bona-fide OB/GYN. How impressive. In my opinion, any so-called doctor who speaks out about someone who they have never seen or treated is a doctor I have no respect for. Since Michelle has a doctor, it is that doctor's opinion that really matters and not some doctor out there who has never examined or treated Michelle and has no first-hand knowledge of her medical history, condition of her body and uterus, etc. It's kind of like people who hunt for those websites where they can ask a "doctor" a question concerning a health problem. No legitimate or ethical doctor will give out medical advice to people they do not know and have never examined.

:roll:

Archived