IGNORED

ChrisLukas....

muffynbear

reads here. I find that hilarious. She doesn't post here because we're "too negative" "crude" and "nasty". Wow. Bitch needs to look in the mirror.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what she wrote to me:

I often read the freejinger forums but I have chosen not to post there as there is too much negativity, crudeness, and downright nastiness about the Duggars. It doesn't bother me if people say negative things about my posts here over there, because I simply speak what I feel.

Guest Anonymous
reads here. I find that hilarious. She doesn't post here because we're "too negative" "crude" and "nasty". Wow. Bitch needs to look in the mirror.

Pffffft. She doesn't post here because she knows that we would EAT her.

And not in the fun way.

I would really love to see what she looks like in person. I picture her as this frumpy middle aged women who has too many cats and wears ugly holiday sweaters. Oh yeah, and she has a double chin :twisted: .

Guest Anonymous
I would really love to see what she looks like in person. I picture her as this frumpy middle aged women who has too many cats and wears ugly holiday sweaters. Oh yeah, and she has a double chin :twisted: .

That's me, minus the sweater.

Susan Boyle without the likeablity factor? ;)

Susan Boyle without the likeablity factor? ;)

Exactly... maybe with a peach fuzz on her upper lip too. I love ChrisLukas, she's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Wow...that describes me...except for the holiday sweaters... ;)

So, who is chrislukas and where does he/she post?

I don't mind if Duggar fans want to defend themselves but the problem I have with her is that she puts them on a pedestal as if they're all high and mighty and can do no wrong. Any negative thing we say about them, she always has defends with some excuse or brings up something similar from her past. Kind of think of it, she always used had some story involving her family when it came to defending the Duggars.

FYI, this took me more than 5 minutes to type due to consumption of long island iced tea, tequilla, and dirty martini.

Ask and ye shall receive :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43064719@N ... hotostream

This is from the Duggar TLC forum topic: chrislukas, calling chrislukas ...... on the first page

I don't mind if Duggar fans want to defend themselves but the problem I have with her is that she puts them on a pedestal as if they're all high and mighty and can do no wrong. Any negative thing we say about them, she always has defends with some excuse or brings up something similar from her past. Kind of think of it, she always used had some story involving her family when it came to defending the Duggars.

FYI, this took me more than 5 minutes to type due to consumption of long island iced tea, tequilla, and dirty martini.

This. chrislukas isn't the only fan who puts the Duggars on a pedestal. I find some of chrislukas' defenses of the Duggars to be lame at times.

Another weird thing about chrislukas is that despite always defending the Duggars, she has stated in a few posts that believes the show is staged or scripted.

ChrisLukas "reenacts" scenes from the Duggar shows. This woman is certifiable. I swear she sleeps with a poster of Michelle above her bed at night. Is it THIS normal to idolize the Duggars as much as she does?

Here's her "defense" of Michelle:

I 've looked at the scene at least a dozen times. Michelle was definitely NOT recording. I don't have an iphone but one of my co-workers does. Today at work while we were without power and with nothing to do, we did a little re-enactment of the scene with one person laying on the floor, one person acting as the first responder at Jason's head and one person being Michelle. I had a bunch of screen shot photos of the scene on my iPad that we used to accurately position ourselves and the iphone that the person acting as Michelle had. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get ANY video holding the phone in the position that Michelle was holding it. However, by using an app that turns the LED flash into a flashlight, we were able to re-create the exact same circle of light that you can see in the video on TLCs site.

And Michelle's own words confirmed that it was the older adult children who were the ones recording.

Michelle could be lying, imagine that! A Duggar lying? No way, never. Oh and who the hell re-enacts scenes from a reality show, let alone a reality show featuring the Duggars? Consider my mind boggled. :shock:

ChrisLukas "reenacts" scenes from the Duggar shows. This woman is certifiable. I swear she sleeps with a poster of Michelle above her bed at night. Is it THIS normal to idolize the Duggars as much as she does?

Here's her "defense" of Michelle:

I 've looked at the scene at least a dozen times. Michelle was definitely NOT recording. I don't have an iphone but one of my co-workers does. Today at work while we were without power and with nothing to do, we did a little re-enactment of the scene with one person laying on the floor, one person acting as the first responder at Jason's head and one person being Michelle. I had a bunch of screen shot photos of the scene on my iPad that we used to accurately position ourselves and the iphone that the person acting as Michelle had. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get ANY video holding the phone in the position that Michelle was holding it. However, by using an app that turns the LED flash into a flashlight, we were able to re-create the exact same circle of light that you can see in the video on TLCs site.

And Michelle's own words confirmed that it was the older adult children who were the ones recording.

Michelle could be lying, imagine that! A Duggar lying? No way, never. Oh and who the hell re-enacts scenes from a reality show, let alone a reality show featuring the Duggars? Consider my mind boggled. :shock:

I can't believe she reenacted and a co-worker reenacted a scene from a reality show. I wonder if the co-worker is crazy like chrislukas regarding the Duggars. chrislukas seems a bit obsessed with the Duggars. I wonder how she will cope the Duggars are off the air.

I can't believe she reenacted and a co-worker reenacted a scene from a reality show. I wonder if the co-worker is crazy like chrislukas regarding the Duggars. chrislukas seems a bit obsessed with the Duggars. I wonder how she will cope the Duggars are off the air.

The Duggars will find her at the end of their driveway with binoculars, probably. :D

I'm surprised the Duggars don't actually have more stalkers. Everyone knows where they live, and for a long time they even had their home phone on their website. Everyone knows where Josh's car lots are, too. I wonder how many people have gone to his car lots just to have a chance to gawk at them.

Wait wait wait, reenactments?! :lol: That's amazing. I'm gonna have to start reenacting scenes from Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's no more scripted that the Duggars, anyway.

I wonder how many people have gone to his car lots just to have a chance to gawk at them.

Not me, that's for sure. My husband refuses to go with me :( :lol:

The Duggars can do no wrong in her eyes. She'll go as far as freakin reenacting a scene from the show just to prove the Duggars are perfect. I don't think I have ever heard her say something against the Duggars. I remember she defended Joseph and Josh when they drank sweet tea before they got their wisdom teeth removed; she even went as far as to say "The girls even admitted they didn't pass on the information to Joseph."

The Duggars will find her at the end of their driveway with binoculars, probably. :D

I'm surprised the Duggars don't actually have more stalkers. Everyone knows where they live, and for a long time they even had their home phone on their website. Everyone knows where Josh's car lots are, too. I wonder how many people have gone to his car lots just to have a chance to gawk at them.

I think there are people who probably drive by their house to maybe a catch a glimpse of them. It is pretty crazy that they have their home phone number listed on the site, I wonder if they give prank calls or threats over the phone.

The Duggars can do no wrong in her eyes. She'll go as far as freakin reenacting a scene from the show just to prove the Duggars are perfect. I don't think I have ever heard her say something against the Duggars. I remember she defended Joseph and Josh when they drank sweet tea before they got their wisdom teeth removed; she even went as far as to say "The girls even admitted they didn't pass on the information to Joseph."

She has never said anything against the Duggars. She did speak out against the Bates family having horses that look unhealthy.

I laughed at her defense of Josh and Joseph. She proved how fucking crazy and grandiose she is when she made the comment that dentists and doctors deserve to be inconvenienced because they make people wait and they sometimes overbook with appointments.

chrislukas re-enacting a scene from the show proves she is the Duggars' biggest defender. I have seen some Duggar defenders say they don't think the family is perfect and some defenders do disagree with some of the things do or believe in.

Her re-enactment doesn't sound like it was close to being accurate.

She always had a family member or a friend she would use to make her case that the Duggars did nothing wrong. I understand certain situations you can relate to but for every little thing, she had a story behind it. Not even that, she would always contradict herself in her statements. One minute, she would argue how we only see 30 minutes of their lives, yet go on on how the show is scripted. Pretty much, if you had an opinion that didn't go with hers, be prepared to get shit stuffed down your throat.

There was one time, she egged me on and tried to prove me wrong for something since I'm just "23 and haven't experienced life to the fullest yet." I think I was arguing with her over her beliefs how horrible public schools are and how they're filled with gangs and murderers or something. I don't know, some stupid shit as usual.

She always had a family member or a friend she would use to make her case that the Duggars did nothing wrong. I understand certain situations you can relate to but for every little thing, she had a story behind it. Not even that, she would always contradict herself in her statements. One minute, she would argue how we only see 30 minutes of their lives, yet go on on how the show is scripted. Pretty much, if you had an opinion that didn't go with hers, be prepared to get shit stuffed down your throat.

There was one time, she egged me on and tried to prove me wrong for something since I'm just "23 and haven't experienced life to the fullest yet." I think I was arguing with her over her beliefs how horrible public schools are and how they're filled with gangs and murderers or something. I don't know, some stupid shit as usual.

That is what I found odd about her. She defends the Duggars like crazy but yet she has said that she thinks the show is scripted or staged. I don't think everything we see on the show is staged or scripted and I think most people can agree that reality shows aren't completely real.

Well according to ChrisLukas, the re-enactment was her co-workers idea. :lol: Yeah, like I believe that. Oh and btw, she now says that she DOES in fact post here on FJ, just not under the name "ChrisLukas". I don't believe that either, since she initially stated that she doesn't want to post here because we're all "nasty" and mean.

Archived