IGNORED

Trump 53: Orange Florida Man Awaiting Indictment

GreyhoundFan

It seems like there are zero ways for Clinton to have been totally unaware of what sort of a person Epstein was. He traveled on his plane I think over 20 times and a victim says she remembers seeing Clinton on the private island. There is no good way to defend that friendship especially when Clinton has a very problematic relationship with women. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

20 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Isn't that the reason millions of victims, including children, of sexual predators are dismissed when they find the courage to come forward.  If no one saw it happen then it's just one person's word against another and surprise surprise ...guess which one is always in the position of power?   Spoiler alert - it's not the victim.

You post as an apologist for a sexual predator using the same vicious deflection that have kept victims/survivors reliving the damage again and again while evil gets an out because they didn't sexually assault in front of witnesses.

Guess what?  The vast majority of sexual assault happens in private.

I thought you were naïve when I read the first post to which I responded.  Now I can see it's willful protection of a predator I feel stupid for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Until someone comes forward and says Clinton assaulted him I have give him the benefit of the doubt.  I don't like Clinton any more than you do, but someone needs to come forward either as a victim, eyewitness, or has a tape.  

Edited by SPHASH

Clinton has been accused by several women of sexual assault. Birds of a feather tend to flock together and Bill hung out with a guy running a child sex ring. So I think it is pretty damn safe to judge the hell out of him. 

• I Agree 6

More real estate troubles for fuck face

At a time when Midtown Manhattan is struggling with empty storefronts and a plunge in luxury shoppers, the Trump Organization is facing the prospect of having to fill retail space at a prized property just off Fifth Avenue.

Tiffany & Co., which currently occupies Trump’s 6 E. 57th St. as it renovates its nearby flagship, plans to move back to its longtime home by mid-2022. The companies that hold the lease at the Trump building, Wharton Properties and SL Green Realty, won’t extend it when it ends next year, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

Filling the 5 stories of retail space is likely to be challenging. The drop in tourists and office workers from the Covid-19 pandemic has sent Manhattan store vacancies soaring, and the pain is likely to linger for landlords even after the virus ebbs. Meanwhile, the Trump brand is hurting after Donald Trump was impeached a second time for his role in inciting a deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.

The damage is especially acute in Trump’s hometown of New York, where the former president won only 12% of the Manhattan vote last year. New York City said it is canceling management contracts with the Trump Organization in the aftermath of the riot. Some Trump-branded properties have stripped his name or are looking into doing so.

Goes on to say some businesses won't move in to a fuck face building.  Can you blame these businesses?  I wouldn't want to work, live, shop, eat, or even use the bathroom at a fuck face building.

• Upvote 12

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Clinton has been accused by several women of sexual assault. Birds of a feather tend to flock together and Bill hung out with a guy running a child sex ring. So I think it is pretty damn safe to judge the hell out of him. 

I know it doesn't look good Clinton and Epstein hanging out together and that's a huge part of the problem Clinton hanging around shitty people.  On the other and the Clintons have had so much shit thrown at them over the years...Whitewater, Vince Foster, Webb Hubbell, the Clinton body count, that sometimes you have to take it with a grain of salt.  Thank the late Rush Limbaugh for that.

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I know it doesn't look good Clinton and Epstein hanging out together and that's a huge part of the problem Clinton hanging around shitty people.  On the other and the Clintons have had so much shit thrown at them over the years...Whitewater, Vince Foster, Webb Hubbell, the Clinton body count, that sometimes you have to take it with a grain of salt.  Thank the late Rush Limbaugh for that.

There is a big difference between unfounded conspiracy theories and the fact that Clinton is known to have committed an abuse of power in regards to preying on a young woman and then lied about it, is known to have befriended a man who runs a sex ring and traveled with him, and has a long history of women accusing him of rape and sexual harassment. Why in the hell would anyone give such a creep a grain of salt? Like I said earlier, it is hard to buy the idea that Bill was clueless about what sort of person Epstein was, so best case Bill was okay with it and turned a blind eye to it all. The best case makes Clinton a horrible human. 

No blaming Rush if people want to come up for justifications for this disturbing friendship.

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

but someone needs to come forward either as a victim, eyewitness, or has a tape.  

Because that went so well for Monica Lewinsky when she told the truth about a (technically) consensual relationship with the most powerful man in the world at the time.  Young woman barely in her twenties and only believed eventually because she happened to have his ejaculate on her dress....yet still vilified 30 some years later for smearing him.

With the truth.  Her entire adult life has been a punchline because she told the truth.

I'm not going to blame women (now, children then) for not coming forward when they've seen the public and life long humiliation that comes with telling the truth about Bill Clinton.  

If people assume the worst about him when it comes to his sexually predatory behavior it's because he's earned that.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Because that went so well for Monica Lewinsky when she told the truth about a (technically) consensual relationship with the most powerful man in the world at the time.  Young woman barely in her twenties and only believed eventually because she happened to have his ejaculate on her dress....yet still vilified 30 some years later for smearing him.

With the truth.  Her entire adult life has been a punchline because she told the truth.

I'm not going to blame women (now, children then) for not coming forward when they've seen the public and life long humiliation that comes with telling the truth about Bill Clinton.  

If people assume the worst about him when it comes to his sexually predatory behavior it's because he's earned that.

Monica was no victim.  She knew what she was doing.

Edited by SPHASH
  • Downvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

SCROTUS has decided to roll over on Fuck Face

In a significant defeat for former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court is declining to step in to halt the turnover of his tax records to a New York state prosecutor.

The court’s action Monday is the apparent culmination of a lengthy legal battle that had already reached the high court once before.

• Upvote 16

I hope the prosecutor can get the records right now.  From Rawstory

"United States Supreme Court rejected his plea to keep his tax records away from prosecutors at the Manhattan District Attorney's Office.

Manhattan DA Cy Vance has been investigating Trump for potential tax fraud and has been requesting his financial records to present before a grand jury."

May Vance be able to do what the weasels in the Senate didn't do. Bring him down. 

*no offense against weasels

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I’m all for the US government going through Trump’s wallet. Sometimes you gotta hit em where it hurts. Maybe he did screw with the wrong people who might have the ability to bring him down.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

I’m all for the US government going through Trump’s wallet. Sometimes you gotta hit em where it hurts. Maybe he did screw with the wrong people who might have the ability to bring him down.

I keep remembering how it wasn’t the murder or other crimes the Feds got Capone for, but tax evasion instead.  I hope the Feds get fuck face on terrorism and negligent homicide but if they have to use tax evasion so be it. As long as they can make him a convicted felon I’m cool with that. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

I keep remembering how it wasn’t the murder or other crimes the Feds got Capone for, but tax evasion instead. 

I've thought of this frequently in the past four years, said it to people, and probably even posted it here a few times. I find it comforting.

I want Trump to go to prison for his most heinous crimes, and I want precedent set for future politicians and legal cases.

But, if it puts him in prison for the rest of his disgusting life, I'll take any charges that will stick.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 4

Orange Man Mad:

Full statement under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.7854c26600f05948b015e709a3ca32e0.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 12

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Orange Man Mad:

Hide contents

Absolutely no way he wrote that.  "A threat to the very foundation of our liberty" is not a phrase that has ever rattled around that spider's nest of a brain of his.

Referring to himself as President Donald J Trump?  That's his.  

• Upvote 14

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Absolutely no way he wrote that.  "A threat to the very foundation of our liberty" is not a phrase that has ever rattled around that spider's nest of a brain of his.

And it must be royally stewing orange man that he can't go out and vent on twitter anymore about how his feels are hurt over this.  As in good.  You're right though.  There's no way he came up with this on his own.  He had to have had a ghost reichter whip that up for him since it appears to be at least a junior high level of writing.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Some spawn-writing, perhaps?  Or Rudy (has he been paid)?

• Upvote 3

It sucks that there are bottom feeder attorneys who would take Trump on as a client. Can you imagine trying to work with and defend Trump’s asinine  words and behaviors? 

Also, if Trump has hired the best attorneys from the most prestigious firms, he should have nothing to worry about. I know this has nothing to do with his tax issues and defense but isn’t Giuliani his “personal” attorney ? Only the best ?

38 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Correct...Trump wouldn’t even know what that sentence or words strung together meant.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 6

Now I want to see Trump and John Shrader trapped in a room together, being forced to compete for the title of Most Whiney - call it the Attention-Seeking Games (may the odd be ever in your favor!) .

Maybe it's the alliteration in the title of that statement that did it.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Now I want to see Trump and John Shrader trapped in a room together, being forced to compete for the title of Most Whiney - call it the Attention-Seeking Games (may the odd be ever in your favor!) .

Maybe it's the alliteration in the title of that statement that did it.

Throw in Lawson Bates, attention seeker extraordinaire. Have him leave his poor horse at home.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Orange Man Mad:

Hide contents

*Hears a commotion in the cereal aisle, sees Trump crying because his babysitter refuses to buy him any Cocoa Pebbles, turns the cart back towards the frozen foods section.*

• Haha 12

"Trump reported making more than $1.6 billion while president"

Donald Trump reported making more than $1.6 billion in outside revenue and income during his four years as President of the United States, according to a review of his financial disclosures by CREW. While Trump publicly took credit for donating his taxpayer-funded salary, that ended up being less than 0.1% of the revenue and income he disclosed during his presidency. Far from being a sacrifice, the donation was merely a fig leaf to cover up four years of brazen corruption.

Despite seeing a major dropoff in hospitality related revenue in 2020 due to the pandemic, in total Trump disclosed at least $1,613,583,013 in revenue from the Trump Organization and other outside income. Trump disclosed a high end of $1,790,614,202, but it is impossible to know exactly how much he pocketed as president, as some of his assets list a vague “Over $5,000,000” in yearly income and because of the structure of Trump Organization businesses, reported revenue does not necessarily reflect his personal income from them. One of the reports also included 19 days of revenue and income before Trump assumed the presidency.

A major part of his Trump Organization revenue came from the marquee properties that he often visited during his presidency. The Trump Hotel in DC, his now “home” Mar-a-Lago and his golf courses Doral, Bedminister and Trump National Washington brought in a combined $620,709,659 over the last four years. He paid a combined 399 visits to these properties as president. With the pandemic shuttering hotels and golf courses, the Trump Hotel dropped from $40 million a year in revenue to $15 million from 2020 through the end of Trump’s presidency and Doral, which saw regular revenue in the mid-$70 millions, only tallied $44 million. Mar-a-Lago, however, saw a slight uptick to $24 million, as the president continued to visit during the pandemic. The Virginia-based Trump National Washington, which the president spent many weekends at during the pandemic, did not see a dropoff from the previous three years.

Maybe the most notable foreign properties in Trump’s portfolio are his three European golf courses—Turnberry and Aberdeen in Scotland and Doonbeg in Ireland—which the famously debt-laden developer bought in surprising cash deals and which have hemorrhaged money every year he has owned them. But while the courses have lost money, Trump still disclosed $138,726,106 in revenue from them over the last four years, this despite revenue dropping by nearly two-thirds in 2020.

What remains to be seen is whether he’ll be able to keep the grift going post-presidency. Members of Congress, his administration, political supporters, special interests and foreign governments flocked to his properties in numbers never seen before. He also, over and over again, directed government spending to his properties, from his insistence on doing government business at Mar-a-Lago to Mike Pence staying at Doonbeg when he had meetings all the way on the other side of Ireland to his attempt to host the G-7 Conference at his struggling Trump National Doral property. 

The argument could be made that Trump needed the presidency to keep his struggling business empire above water and the profits flowing into his pockets. The Trump Hotel in DC defied all expectations to quickly turn a profit despite charging well above most other DC hotels. People who wished to influence the president—lobbyists, politicians, foreign and state governments—paid a premium to see and be seen at the Trump Hotel, rubbing elbows with the president and his closest advisers. With Trump out of power, although threatening America with another run, it remains to be seen whether his businesses will still be seen as a new breed of corporate and foreign lobbying. In the wake of his attempted insurrection, many companies cut ties with his businesses. Only time will tell if that holds. 

When Trump failed to separate himself from his businesses—and in fact used the presidency to increase his business earnings—he made it clear that his top priority was his personal profits. In that regard, the Trump administration was a ringing success. 

However, as Trump constantly reminded us, he did donate his official yearly salary. All $400,000 of it.

• Thank You 11

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic