IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout 13: Sedition And Arrests

GreyhoundFan

22 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Just so you know, the insurrection was your fault, fools.

Yep.  I take no blame and was not in anyway responsible for gullible people following these fools into illegal activity.  They really are something.

• Upvote 9

Question.

Could Trump be liable in civil procedures against him for inciting the mob to violence?

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Arrested in Texas: Nolan Cooke and Troy Smocks.

I'm sad to say that my state was well represented at the recent riot. 

• Upvote 4

Garret Miller  apologizes to AOC and says he was just following orders.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/capitol-riots-garret-miller-says-he-was-following-trumps-orders-apologizes-to-aoc.html

kuva.png.3638b02e0b5100f709d9604e59210eb1.png

He is being held without bail so I will assume the apology was an attempt to show remorse on the advice of his attorney.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Life hacks: Don't wear your high school jacket while criming

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/high-school-varsity-jacket-us-capitol-riot_n_600f365ac5b634dc37378746?63x8

Brian Gundersen, a former varsity football player for Byram Hills High School in North Castle Township, New York, is facing charges after the FBI received tips about a man seen storming the Capitol while wearing a letterman’s jacket. The jacket included the name of his high school and his former jersey number.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 5

Goya Foods CEO Robert Unanue really stepped in it.

Unanue wasn’t chastened by the backlash from his comments. In fact, he has doubled down on them by continuing to support the ex-President. During a recent appearance with Fox’s Maria Bartiromo, the Goya CEO said of the election:

“I think that it is mission accomplished. Mission accomplished by the union, the partnership, the conglomerate of social media, Big Tech, big media and government, big government, for ushering in the dawn of a new world order. This great reset. With an unverified election, and the big prize is the United States.”

In response to these comments, Goya’s board has voted to ban Unanue from making future media appearances. The New York Post reports, “The Hispanic foods giant on Friday agreed to censure Unanue, 67, for controversial remarks in the wake of the deadly Jan. 6 invasion of the US Capitol building. The vote by a majority of Goya’s nine-member board means Unanue must now obtain board permission before making any more media appearances, sources close to the situation said.”

Unanue said of the decision, “Independently, I’ve made the decision to lower the temperature and walk away from speaking about politics and religion. I realize it’s important because of the diverse views of the company and our market.”

Yeah of course.  Only reason that idiot is stepping away now is because he got called out by his own board and is worried he might get ousted. 

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I wonder how many times Magistrate Judge Faruqui facepalmed over some of the sheer stupidity that's been in these affidavits.  I've seen where a lot of the paperwork has gone to him so he's getting to see all this crazy stuff. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I wonder how many times Magistrate Judge Faruqui facepalmed over some of the sheer stupidity that's been in these affidavits.  I've seen where a lot of the paperwork has gone to him so he's getting to see all this crazy stuff. 

He probably has bruises on his forehead from his hand.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

The MeinPillow guy has had his personal account banned from twitter.

Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, was banned from Twitter Monday night, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

Twitter made its decision based on a new policy it enacted after the Capitol insurrection whereby people who repeatedly share election misinformation can be permanently banned.

It is not immediately clear which tweets lead to Lindell's ban.

The same Twitter policy caused Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to be locked out of her account for 12 hours two weeks ago.

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 8

TikTok user msarkansas is in a bit of trouble now. 

A conservative TikTok user says that the Secret Service is “looking for her whereabouts” after users reported a viral video in which she threatens the U.S. government.  

In the second video, @msarkansas pretends to choke up about the threats before saying “excuse me if I don’t fucking care.” The caption says, “How you gonna hate from outside of the club when you can’t even get in,” which references the Chris Brown song "Look at Me Now." 

By the third video, her tone changes. She says that she fears for her and her loved ones' safety because the Secret Service visited her family and “interrogated” them. 

“For those of you that have reached out to my local and state police to start this nonsense to begin with, I know exactly who you are,” she says. The video gets cut off after she mentions giving those people's names to someone.

Keep digging that hole lady. You’re going to fucking care when you get fines and some prison time. 

• Upvote 14

James Bonet got high while insurrecting:

These people traveled such distances just to ruin their lives.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4

me reading that bit about the facebook posts - ummmm did these idiots never hear the paranoid rumor that the NSA has a backdoor into Facebook?  Because....

• Haha 8

When you’re too reich wing 

Nicholas Sandmann, who was featured in a 2019 viral video allegedly engaging in a stand-off with a Native American activist, said in court filings that he no longer wished to be represented by conservative attorney Lin Wood.

Wood, who voiced strong support for former President Donald Trump, represented Sandmann in defamation lawsuits after some media outlets attempted to paint Sandmann as a white supremacist. Sandmann, a student of Covington Catholic High School at the time, was seen wearing a pro-Trump hat during the confrontation.

Wood has taken on a number of high-profile clients including teenaged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse. According to Reuters, Sandmann announced Wood's ouster in Monday court filings.

"I have ended my lawyer-client relationship with Mr. Wood and no longer wish to be represented by him," Sandman wrote in an affidavit.

• Bless Your Heart 1
  • Thank You 8

Probably a bit O/T here but I hope there's actual punishment this time around for the terrorists that did this shit on the 6th and their supporters, no matter who they are.  Or I fear we'll be in the same boat over and over again.

I came across an old article from Montana from 1995.  There were a number of militia types back then who had a full on plot to kidnap and likely murder local officials, including a local judge.  

Seven men were arrested and are being held on $100,000 bond each in nearby Billings. Among them is John Trochmann, of Noxon, Mont., the 51-year-old co-founder of the Militia of Montana.

The case is being treated as though the suspects were high-risk terrorists. They were arraigned in a late-night court session.

They were formally charged late Monday with felony intimidation, criminal syndicalism and carrying concealed weapons.

“I believe they were here to attempt to capture or kill us,” County Attorney John Bohlman said Tuesday, moments before he left to buy a $245 shotgun for personal protection.

It just struck me how eerily similar it is to some of the shit we saw just in the past year with the pcff running his mouth.  Complete with his crazy supporters having stockpiles of weapons and zip ties.  So this time I hope there's actual justice and not just another whitewashing of the whole situation.  Otherwise we'll repeat the worse part of the 90s all over again.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic