IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout 13: Sedition And Arrests

GreyhoundFan

The reporter says there might be grand jury indictiments coming down soon for potential homicide charges.

Garret Miller was threatening to murder AOC.

When someone blamed infiltrators he posted, "we stormed it. We where gentle. We where unarmed"

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

Seth Abramson posted this series of tweets last night -- Friday, Jan 22: 

We learned tonight that Trump, in the weeks before his insurrection, had a plan to install both a new Attorney General and a new CIA director who were political pawns, even as another story just published reveals the Pentagon was being controlled behind the scenes by a third pawn...

Someone tell me why you would need, as an outgoing president who claims he's the rightful winner of the last election, to control the DOJ, the Pentagon, and the CIA as you're aggressively advertising a march on Congress and your top advisors are advising you to impose martial law.  It should be abundantly clear that that last tweet was a rhetorical question.

The odds that we won't uncover a massive seditious conspiracy with Trump at its heart in the coming weeks and months have dwindled to near zero, as just 16 days after the attack on the Capitol we already have dozens of reports linking the White House to the January 6 insurrection.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 7

And there was funding for the insurrections from Trump and the GOP:  (via The Hill)

Former President Trump’s campaign had paid out more than $2.7 million to several individuals and firms behind the Jan. 6 rally in Washington that devolved into a violent insurrection at the Capitol, the Center for Responsive Politics reported on Friday.

Several organizers listed on the event permit granted by the National Parks Service (NPS) and posted online by the Center for Responsive Politics previously held positions within the Trump campaign or had ties to those who did. 

Federal Election Commission filings show that the former president’s reelection campaign made payments to several of those individuals through Nov. 23, the most recent day for which financial disclosures are available.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 14

Just wanted to provide clarification on something that's making the rounds on twitter having to do with the timing of  Trump, Srilanka,  Failson #1 and consort watching TV in a tent in a celebratory mood.  This is being promoted as the group celebrating while watching the insurrectionists storming the Capitol Bldg, but that is incorrect. 

This footage is BEFORE Trump speaks at the rally, NOT as the protesters were storming the capitol.  After Trump encouraged attendees to walk to the Capitol Building (I'll be there with you!) they all went back to the WH and watched on TV

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

The Iowa douche cannon who was seen chasing Eugene Goodman has to stay in jail.

A federal judge in Washington says a right-wing conspiracy theorist from Iowa seen prominently in videos taunting a U.S. Capitol police officer during the Jan. 6 riot must remain in custody.  

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly on Friday halted the release of Douglas Jensen that had been ordered by a federal magistrate judge in Iowa on Thursday. Kelly ordered Jensen be transported to Washington to face charges.

Enjoy your flight on con air asshole.

• Upvote 17
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The reporter says there might be grand jury indictiments coming down soon for potential homicide charges.

Garret Miller was threatening to murder AOC.

I’m glad. I hope the people who posted about turning the gas on get charged with attempted murder, too. 

I wish they’d be charged with treason and hate crimes, too. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, Giraffe said:

I’m glad. I hope the people who posted about turning the gas on get charged with attempted murder, too. 

I wish they’d be charged with treason and hate crimes, too. 

An update on that stick of fuck down in Texas

The Justice Department revealed new charges against a Texas man who allegedly participated in the Capitol attack and posted online death threats against Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and a US Capitol Police officer.

He also said the police officer who fatally shot a Trump supporter during the attack "deserves to die" and won't "survive long" because it's "huntin[g] season."

Prosecutors said in newly released court documents that Miller posted extensively on social media before and during the attack, saying a "civil war could start" and "next time we bring the guns."

He was arrested on Wednesday, according to the Justice Department. Federal prosecutors are asking a judge to keep him in jail pending trial, and a detention hearing is scheduled for Monday.

He needs to go away for a long, long time.  As in the rest of his worthless life.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Thanks for the update, @47of74. That’s utterly despicable! I hope AOC has good security around her at all times.

Hell I’d volunteer to help her with that. For free. 

• I Agree 2
  • Love 2

This dude might have an insanity defense: 

Joshua Lollar never intended to riot and was just swept along wearing body armor and a gas mask.

• Thank You 10

ABC news has an excellent article, it's well worth the read.  The article breaks down arrests, and provides very informative back-ground on the alleged participants.  

Authorities are continuing to arrest rioters who took part in the siege. 

January 22, 2021, 6:30 PM  https://abcnews.go.com/US/capitol-rioter-allegedly-posted-pelosis-office-instagram-arrested/story?id=75324078

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 10

Just so you know, the insurrection was your fault, fools.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 8

Don't blame me, McCarthy.

Reminds me of the bumper stickers I used to see in New England while Watergate was going on, that said "Don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts," due to this:

image.png.f34d28393fb0b72a607c0bdb23626111.png

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Don't blame me, McCarthy.

Reminds me of the bumper stickers I used to see in New England while Watergate was going on, that said "Don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts," due to this:

image.png.f34d28393fb0b72a607c0bdb23626111.png

And to think that both Nixon and Agnew went down in ignominy...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Just so you know, the insurrection was your fault, fools.

"Look what you made us do..."

Seriously though, no. This was an organised attempt at a coup, with quite a bit of plausible deniability at the top built in (useful idiots are so useful, aren't they?) If this isn't investigated very, very fully I strongly believe they will try again down the track. They need to unmask the faceless men and women who planned this. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 11

On 1/24/2021 at 5:00 AM, AmazonGrace said:

One of the local electronic billboards had a contact the FBI with tips message on it now. 

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic