IGNORED

Trump 52: Now He's The FORMER President! (And Still Impeached Twice)

GreyhoundFan

I also worry that by announcing he'll be leaving on the 19th, he was letting his supporters know that it's okay to attack because he won't be in harm's way.

I don't know what they were thinking - the mob would be well-behaved? They wouldn't even try? There wouldn't be so many? - but hopefully Wednesday will serve as a lesson for what Inauguration Day can be like, but magnified, and all security measures will be implemented.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6

7 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

So does that mean he is going to be on a plane to some place that just happens to have no extradition treaty with the US, or holing up in Florida and hoping he‘s untouchable?

I was listening to CNN earlier, and they said he was going to Florida on the 19th.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump was disappointed because his band of rioting thugs looked like a band of rioting thugs.

Really Donald? You are surprised and the people who showed up and rioted for you? Have you seen the people who show up at your rallies?

• Upvote 14

1. I want to know what a “high class” riot looks     like

2. Has Fucknut looked in a mirror, like ever? He isn’t exactly screaming high class himself.

Water seeks its own level dude. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

The menace tweeted from the @potus account and it lasted for like two min:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 9

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Well he really learned his lesson from Wednesday, didn't he?  No, right back to the same old shit.

• Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

He  really is a special kind of stupid isn’t he if he thought they wouldn’t delete that.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

I was listening to CNN earlier, and they said he was going to Florida on the 19th.

Earlier in the week, Scotland news reported that the airport near Trump's golf resort had gotten word that Air Force 2 would be landing there on the 19th.  Shortly after that, the Scottish Prime Minister announced that he wouldn't be welcome as they are under lockdown and that he wouldn't be permitted to do his golf outing if he was there.  He might have re-thought it.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Earlier in the week, Scotland news reported that the airport near Trump's golf resort had gotten word that Air Force 2 would be landing there on the 19th.  Shortly after that, the Scottish Prime Minister announced that he wouldn't be welcome as they are under lockdown and that he wouldn't be permitted to do his golf outing if he was there.  He might have re-thought it.

Besides: January in Scotland for golf? Perhaps he was hoping for a flight connection to somewhere else? Maybe Russia?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

12 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Besides: January in Scotland for golf? Perhaps he was hoping for a flight connection to somewhere else? Maybe Russia?

His friend, Aras Agaralov, just flew his plane over to Palm Beach this week.  Agaralov is one of the Russian oligarchs.  People aren't sure why he's here.  (He hasn't been here since the whole Mueller episode.)  I wondered if Donald was going to flee to Russia.  Now, I think he's probably going to wait to see if he's in legal jeopardy.  It would also be hard for him to leave his golden toilet and golf resorts and all his tacky furniture.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, Browneyed Girl said:

He  really is a special kind of stupid isn’t he if he thought they wouldn’t delete that.

I think he knew they'd delete it but he's just incapable of backing down.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

I'm afraid Twitter has really started something by banning Trump. Of course I think it's necessary, but it's seems to have struck a chord with the conservatives. 

• Upvote 8

I wonder, does losing Twitter or the election hurt more? He can always try to win another election (until he‘s impeached at least) but Twitter is for life ...

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 3

Let it be his consolation that he wouldn't have Twitter in prison anyway.

Michael Cohen is saying he is cooperating with multiple law enforcement agencies that investigate the Trump family.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 2

Is there a way to keep up with what he is telling his followers on Parler? It sounds like losing Twitter completely pushed him over the edge. He had a Twitter addiction and I doubt Parler will give him the ego hit he needs each day. 
There is no way he isn’t going to attempt something else crazy. He is incapable of not lashing out. Part of me wishes that today he will say something so terrible on Parler that it will finally push republicans in the Senate to support the impeachment and ban him from ever holding office again. But then I’m also terrified at what his followers will do when their leader has finally been stripped of all power. 
This next year is going to be scary. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6

I'm sure there are still tv networks that would take his call.

Do you think we will still see his excellent new healthcare plan?

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, meep said:

but it's seems to have struck a chord with the conservatives. 

By conservatives, you mean the chronically aggrieved victim class who are constantly oppressing the rights of others?

• Upvote 8
  • Love 7

IDK, everyone who is at risk of being banned always complains they're being unfairly canceled anyway because people tell them they're wrong.

Hope it's less than that.

• Upvote 10

Trump's been banned on Twitter, Twitter immediately took down Tweets posted to the @POTUS account.  Limbaugh has been banned as have various others.  Google has dropped Parler from their app store and Apple will  do the same if Parler has not set up moderation by today. 

This is my all time favorite tweet: 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 21

Trump's been banned on Twitter, Twitter immediately took down Tweets posted to the @POTUS account.  Limbaugh has been banned as have various others.  Google has dropped Parler from their app store and Apple will  do the same if Parler has not set up moderation by today. 
This is my all time favorite tweet: 

Just to be clear, Limbaugh is not banned. He or someone with access to his account deactivated it. There was a bit of a mass exodus of assholes from Twitter last night in solidarity with the menace.

That tweet is hilarious. I keep seeing OnlyFans jokes too. Not going to lie, last night was one of the most delightful nights on the internet I’ve had in a while.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

This is the president of the US.  He needs whatever consequence it is that doesn't allow him to ever run for political office or profit from it again. I hope his Russian friend is there to get him out of our country. They can take the whole fucking family too.

Also I feel for whatever law enforcement people need to monitor Parler. A whole lot if crazy scary there. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Michael Cohen is saying he is cooperating with multiple law enforcement agencies that investigate the Trump family.

During an interview last month (Ari Melber, Rachel Maddow?) Michael Cohen noted that Trump considered his Base to be his personal army.  Trump clearly understood the Base dynamics and how to weaponize them. 

People having lots of fun on twitter today: 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Howl said:

During an interview last month (Ari Melber, Rachel Maddow?) Michael Cohen noted that Trump considered his Base to be his personal army.  He clearly understood the Base dynamics relative to Trump. 

Well, Trump did start an Army For Trump website which hopefully will be used against him in the court system one day.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 6

• Destiny pinned this topic
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic