IGNORED

Trump 52: Now He's The FORMER President! (And Still Impeached Twice)

GreyhoundFan

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

New rule: everyone who calls themselves Patriot is a racist dickhead.

(If he founds a new party it's in old style Republicans' self interest to impeach and bar him  from  public office.)

May Trump's new party have all the success of Teddy Roosevelt's Bull Moose Party.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

A good piece by St. Rachel:

Yay!

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4

Won’t it be a joy when the Trump thread goes quite? When he isn’t do one psychotic thing day after day? Maybe in prison and all alone without media attention?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

4 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The bigliest crowd, larger than anyone has ever seen!

Most pathetic man ever

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

Approximately how many people showed up to make sure Trump left see Trump off?  How large is the usual crowd for something like this?  How many were paid stand ins?

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, Flossie said:

Approximately how many people showed up to make sure Trump left see Trump off?  How large is the usual crowd for something like this?  How many were paid stand ins?

It looked like a couple hundred at most. We've never had something quite like this, since the outgoing president usually waits until after inauguration and it's a quiet affair.

The attendees were told they could bring five people, trying to pump up the numbers. Other than the moron's family, Mark Meadows, and a handful of crazies, most of the people seemed to be military, who were paid to be there.

• Upvote 11

Barely more than 2 hours left!

I didn't see his speech (and won't but might read a transcript) but the headline alert that came up on my phone a bit ago made it sound like more of a flounce than a speech. Along the lines of "Have a good life, I'm outie!"

Ugh I'm working today. I'd rather not be!

I am, however, wearing my "Nasty Woman" perfume that I have worn for the debates and to go vote, in honor of Trump's resounding defeat.

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I am, however, wearing my "Nasty Woman" perfume that I have worn for the debates and to go vote, in honor of Trump's resounding defeat.

I'm wearing my pin that is modeled after RBG's collar - I wish she could be here.

I hope the small crowd and the way people are starting to distance themselves from him is a good sign. Every now and then, even the less attractive aspects of human nature can do good in the world.

In this case, I'm rooting for fickleness, selfishness, and the need to be entertained, and hoping that they win out over fanaticism, and that many of his fans in both the seats of power and the general public drift away.

I want him to go to prison, and thoughts of him to go in the trash can of fads, with bustles, 23-skidoo, mullets and the Tiger King.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I was watching him at the base with the sound off, yelling at the screen SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON THE FUCKING PLANE.

I really can't describe the peace I feel today.  I feel like a traumatic nightmare is finally over.  He's out of DC.  We have a new president who has actual human emotions and cares about people.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yay!

Priceless. ❤️ 

• Upvote 6

The best thing Trump has done during his presidency is to leave before Biden's inaugurated. Today becomes Biden's day and won't be besmirched by Trump standing behind him making disrespectful faces during the ceremony. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 12

I know that they are saying that Trump didn't pardon himself or his kids.  I don't believe it.  I feel sure that he did it privately and has paperwork so that, when they come after any of the Trumps, there's something official to whip out to save their asses.  No way would he not pre-emptively pardon himself and his spawn.

HIs little going away speech was so typically Trump.  He thinks that he's left the country in excellent shape and done things that have never been done before.  On that last one, he's right.  This level of open grift hasn't been seen until his term.  

At the end of his speech:  "Good bye.  We love you.  We will be back in some form."  And, "Have a good life.  We will see you soon."  

"Have a good life"?  That was a flounce.  All it needed was him throwing a hairbrush and slamming the bathroom door while yelling, "I hate you people!"  

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Xan said:

I know that they are saying that Trump didn't pardon himself or his kids.  I don't believe it.  I feel sure that he did it privately and has paperwork so that, when they come after any of the Trumps, there's something official to whip out to save their asses.  No way would he not pre-emptively pardon himself and his spawn.

Normally I'd be right there with you but I wonder if Pence had the 25th signed and held to Trump's head if he stepped out of line in the last 13 days.

Edited by Giraffe
singed isn't the same as signed
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yay!

Is anyone else giving Trump the one finger salute, or is it just me?

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

Fake news! They were crisis actors!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic