IGNORED

Trump 52: Now He's The FORMER President! (And Still Impeached Twice)

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

I'm so sick of him, I just want to scream, "Get the fuck out".

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 8
  • Thank You 5

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm so sick of him, I just want to scream, "Get the fuck out".

Wait, we aren't supposed to do that? I've been living my life wrong. I scream either that or, "Fuck off you fucking fuck," in his direction with what should probably be alarming regularity.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 8

Trump was disappointed because his band of rioting thugs looked like a band of rioting thugs.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 2

We can all use a laugh:

image.png.818e3b520fdc0a6e5acadd6396fa5638.png

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 16

The orange one is not going to be at the inauguration, per his Twitter, and according to CNN, will be leaving Washington on 19 January, ruling out any Führerbunker scenarios in the White House.

So does that mean he is going to be on a plane to some place that just happens to have no extradition treaty with the US, or holing up in Florida and hoping he‘s untouchable?

• Upvote 14

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trump was disappointed because his band of rioting thugs looked like a band of rioting thugs.

I wish Twitter would add in red letters, “Joe Biden won by X votes.”  I’m seriously decompressing after all the violence of the past few days (and the horror of the last four years).  Thanks to everyone for all the posts on the politics forum.  I signed up to learn about fundies, and stayed to learn some valuable lessons about democracy.  The politics thread in particular has been a lifeline lately.  ❤️

:text-thankyouyellow:

• Upvote 22
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • I Agree 7

A chronicle of Trump's incitement over the years.

And a bit of Ted Cruz being Ted Cruz

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

https://t.co/uyUUimveII

Holy shit, Twitter permabanned him. 

I bet he is losing it right now. They should have done this years ago. He really leans on Twitter and he needs it for his daily ego boost.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

I'm guessing he's going to have Scavino tweet in his place like he did on Wednesday night.  Hopefully that will force them to lock Scavino's account too.

• Upvote 12

This aspect of the tweet hadn’t occurred to me:

The second Tweet may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a “safe” target, as he will not be attending. 

Edited by CTRLZero
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

You guys, I don't have to wake up tomorrow morning, and brace for the unhinged fuckery report. This might be life changing for me!

• Upvote 12
  • Love 6

Please don't tell me that he's going to dance on Tiktok now.

Impeach him now. Anyone who isn't allowed on the internet shouldn't be allowed in the Situation Room. 

Either way there's just one Scaramucci to go until Biden is President.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 9

Here's the explanation from Twitter

After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence. 

In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action. Our public interest framework exists to enable the public to hear from elected officials and world leaders directly. It is built on a principle that the people have a right to hold power to account in the open. 

However, we made it clear going back years that these accounts are not above our rules entirely and cannot use Twitter to incite violence, among other things. We will continue to be transparent around our policies and their enforcement. 

Of course Twitter doesn't deserve any kudos for taking so long to ban that fuck stick when they should have done it years ago.

buhbye.png.11d659de6f8254943268d5efc7cb9a32.png

• I Agree 9

• Destiny pinned this topic
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic