IGNORED

M is for Mama 10: Another Narcissist Another Day

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Here it is for those who can't see it on Insta. Abbie is such a smug bitch. How does she not see that her total reliance on religion is just a socially acceptable crutch that's no different than wine or Netflix? I would feel differently if her faith wasn't so blind. 

I also find it condescending and awful that she uses the term social justice gospel. Are the goals of social justice that different than her own gospel? Abbie isn't "sitting at the feet of Jesus", she's created a delusion and placed herself at the center of it. People who fight on behalf of social justice issues are actually working to make this world, and the only life we know we have, a better place. Meanwhile Abbie idles away her days playing with rugs and getting knocked up because Jesus. Give me break. Don't assign yourself as the arbiter of morality unless you're actually doing the work.

Hide contents

1944895520_Screenshot_20210126-1206022.thumb.png.fab65cc6baabde903f20420d389bf2ae.png499212418_Screenshot_20210126-1206202.thumb.png.440489932e259dfc51574a84814c4198.png1131938773_Screenshot_20210126-1206292.png.b124c2d6c20fc1753191e9b7d22ae75e.png

Funny how Braggie doesn’t use exercise as an example. That’s her fucking crutch. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Funny how Braggie doesn’t use exercise as an example. That’s her fucking crutch. 

She has shopping on her list. Pot,kettle,black, Abbie Dearest.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 4

She has a lot of nerve to call out other women as being "wine moms" with a "social justice Gospel" and "netflix". Many could say worse things about her. She is so miserable that she has to knock other women down.

She also follows someone on Instagram with the name "feminine not feminist".

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 9

8 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Here it is for those who can't see it on Insta. Abbie is such a smug bitch. How does she not see that her total reliance on religion is just a socially acceptable crutch that's no different than wine or Netflix? I would feel differently if her faith wasn't so blind. 

Reveal hidden contents

1944895520_Screenshot_20210126-1206022.thumb.png.fab65cc6baabde903f20420d389bf2ae.png499212418_Screenshot_20210126-1206202.thumb.png.440489932e259dfc51574a84814c4198.png1131938773_Screenshot_20210126-1206292.png.b124c2d6c20fc1753191e9b7d22ae75e.png

I love how she’s pretending this picture is a great lesson in being rooted in the word of God and how that keeps you healthy and alive when in reality she just wanted another picture of her over-priced, over-decorated furnishings out there.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m always amazed she has any friends. 

I don't think that the persons she refers to as 'friends' would count as friends in my life or other less self-absorbed people. A friend is someone you can have a real genuine heart-to-heart with. Someone who comforts you and someone who puts you straight when you lost track or act like a douche. I don't see Braggie handling an honest and sincere friendship.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m always amazed she has any friends. 

I imagine her "friends" are the longsuffering, patient type.  I also imagine people at her church sigh heavily when they see her coming.  

For someone who supposedly doesn't spend much time on social media, she sure seems to know what a lot of other people are doing.  How do you "see" all these other people's habits, Braggie, if you're not constantly scrolling Instagram?  Hmmmm?  :pantsonfire:

P.S. your "crispy" garland is a fire hazard in your fire trap of a house.  Stop working out and posting long enough to take it down.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, danvillebelle said:

I imagine her "friends" are the longsuffering, patient type.  I also imagine people at her church sigh heavily when they see her coming.  

For someone who supposedly doesn't spend much time on social media, she sure seems to know what a lot of other people are doing.  How do you "see" all these other people's habits, Braggie, if you're not constantly scrolling Instagram?  Hmmmm?  :pantsonfire:

P.S. your "crispy" garland is a fire hazard in your fire trap of a house.  Stop working out and posting long enough to take it down.

But is taking down garland on her ever motivating Monday list? And if not, does it count if she does it?

Edited by SassyPants
  • Haha 6

23 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

She has a lot of nerve to call out other women as being "wine moms" with a "social justice Gospel" and "netflix". Many could say worse things about her. She is so miserable that she has to knock other women down.

I mean, if drinking moscato while in active labor doesn't make someone a "wine mom", what does?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20201009-112231.png.5045902658834836abeeb9ddb69432c7.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 14
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I mean, if drinking moscato while in active labor doesn't make someone a "wine mom", what does?

Hide contents

Screenshot_20201009-112231.png.5045902658834836abeeb9ddb69432c7.png

Ohhhh burn! As my son would say. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

Listen up, people.  Yes, people in East Texas are sick and dying from Covid.  But the REAL tragedy is that Braggie's favorite Banh Mi joint is now closed, so she has to try to make HER OWN SWEET POTATO FRIES AT HOME.  Oh, the humanity.  

:violin:

I would like to reach out and just shake her.  My son works in a hospital (not in Braggie's city).  He tells me that their Covid patient load stays around 140, that they get calls EVERY DAY from Arkansas and Louisiana asking if they have beds, and that on one particular day, 11 people died and they had to call for a refrigerated truck to hold the bodies.  

People are dying.  PEOPLE. ARE. DYING.  And her head is so far up her own ass she probably doesn't have a clue how utterly tone deaf and callous she comes across.  :censored:

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 11

Braggie claims one of her favorite things about living in east Texas is FREEDOM. :pb_rollseyes:

We might have less guns here in the SF bay area, but I'm sure the LGBTQ+ people feel a lot more free here than in Texas.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 2

Today AH is comparing her 30 YO PP body from twins with her 38 YO PP body. I think if anything will stop her irresponsible baby making it will be the fact that all those pregnancies will show on her body. This PG and PP has hit her hard and it shows. It shows that she is just like any other woman who is approaching her 40s and not special or extraordinarily gifted as a reproducer. If she was truly OK with aging body and flabby upper arms (her words) there would be no need to make a post about them. Also, part of being a faithful Christian soldier is acceptance. AH has not really learned that -

• Upvote 10

On 1/28/2021 at 8:51 AM, danvillebelle said:

I would like to reach out and just shake her.  My son works in a hospital (not in Braggie's city).  He tells me that their Covid patient load stays around 140, that they get calls EVERY DAY from Arkansas and Louisiana asking if they have beds, and that on one particular day, 11 people died and they had to call for a refrigerated truck to hold the bodies.  

People are dying.  PEOPLE. ARE. DYING.  And her head is so far up her own ass she probably doesn't have a clue how utterly tone deaf and callous she comes across.  :censored:

She (and really, I think just about everyone) should go on youtube and watch Ask a Mortician's most recent video. She owns a funeral home in Los Angeles, and they are overrun. The hospitals are full. Ambulances are driving around trying to find any place to take any patients they pick up. People are having to call around to multiple funeral homes trying to find SOMEONE to come get the bodies of people who have died at home. Crematories are running overtime. Bodies are being stored, stacked, there are stories of some being lost. 

And their "stay at home" order just got lifted.

I have never seen Caitlin from Ask a Mortician this angry and upset, practically crying. 

But y'all. Making sweet potato fries at home. Such a hardship.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Today AH is comparing her 30 YO PP body from twins with her 38 YO PP body. I think if anything will stop her irresponsible baby making it will be the fact that all those pregnancies will show on her body. This PG and PP has hit her hard and it shows. It shows that she is just like any other woman who is approaching her 40s and not special or extraordinarily gifted as a reproducer. If she was truly OK with aging body and flabby upper arms (her words) there would be no need to make a post about them. Also, part of being a faithful Christian soldier is acceptance. AH has not really learned that -

Narcissists are typically insecure. Braggie is extremely insecure about her body. It’s pretty obvious when reading her posts. I would muster up some empathy if she wasn’t such an abusive asshole.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

She (and really, I think just about everyone) should go on youtube and watch Ask a Mortician's most recent video. She owns a funeral home in Los Angeles, and they are overrun. The hospitals are full. Ambulances are driving around trying to find any place to take any patients they pick up. People are having to call around to multiple funeral homes trying to find SOMEONE to come get the bodies of people who have died at home. Crematories are running overtime. Bodies are being stored, stacked, there are stories of some being lost. 

I have never seen Caitlin from Ask a Mortician this angry and upset, practically crying. 

I keep seeing people look at our (San Fransisco Bay area) harsh restrictions and the devastation down in LA and be like, see the restrictions don't work! Forgetting that San Fransisco and Los Angeles are hundreds of miles apart and that Los Angeles has been much more lenient with COVID restrictions. Here, everyone wears a mask, people largely adhere to social distancing guidelines, and we haven't had indoor dining since March, and as such San Fransisco has one of the lowest case rates of all major US cities. 

WEAR YOUR GOD DAMN MASK BRAGGIE

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

4 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Both my daughter and I watch her videos and we agree that she's never been so visibly upset. It was hard to watch. 

It's time for Abbie's Friday introductions because apparently no one is capable of finding out anything about Abbie unless she regularly provides a bulleted list. The accompanying picture is god awful. She looks like a Little House on the Prairie reject meets Boober Fraggle. I literally can't even with this twee B.S. 

I'm not understanding why she would post things that she used to be good at? Like, what's the point? 

Spoiler

1223206581_Screenshot_20210129-1218432.png.f2d86473a005e05e3d4518d4024327a9.png535593271_Screenshot_20210129-1218562.thumb.png.c367cb8015d9f67bb083a90f361ae780.png1522914264_Screenshot_20210129-1219032.png.3492c6d77498c9cf2452221f729b8e2e.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

Couple three facts? What on Earth is she on about? She lists eight things. Not a “couple” or “three”. And she homeschools...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

Both my daughter and I watch her videos and we agree that she's never been so visibly upset. It was hard to watch. 

It's time for Abbie's Friday introductions because apparently no one is capable of finding out anything about Abbie unless she regularly provides a bulleted list. The accompanying picture is god awful. She looks like a Little House on the Prairie reject meets Boober Fraggle. I literally can't even with this twee B.S. 

I'm not understanding why she would post things that she used to be good at? Like, what's the point? 

Hide contents

1223206581_Screenshot_20210129-1218432.png.f2d86473a005e05e3d4518d4024327a9.png535593271_Screenshot_20210129-1218562.thumb.png.c367cb8015d9f67bb083a90f361ae780.png1522914264_Screenshot_20210129-1219032.png.3492c6d77498c9cf2452221f729b8e2e.png

Her hair is not fun to run her fingers through because she never washes it and works out everyday. I’m sure it’s always nasty. If she actually took care of it, she could run her fingers through it. Don’t blame the curls. It’s your dirtiness that’s the problem. 

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Couple three facts? What on Earth is she on about? She lists eight things. Not a “couple” or “three”. And she homeschools...

I think she's trying to come off as quirky and hip but is just cringey instead.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

7 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I keep seeing people look at our (San Fransisco Bay area) harsh restrictions and the devastation down in LA and be like, see the restrictions don't work! Forgetting that San Fransisco and Los Angeles are hundreds of miles apart and that Los Angeles has been much more lenient with COVID restrictions. Here, everyone wears a mask, people largely adhere to social distancing guidelines, and we haven't had indoor dining since March, and as such San Fransisco has one of the lowest case rates of all major US cities. 

WEAR YOUR GOD DAMN MASK BRAGGIE

To be fair to LA county in some areas they have done well but bad neighbours like Orange County, have not helped. A big issue though is the fact the UK variant hit LA county, and recently read there was some debate if there was not actually a LA variant at play as well. I know some people are crap, but a lot of areas really have tried, but that extra whammy really messed them up extra hard. Seeing how the numbers fly up fast with these variants it is a huge reminder why we need to still be smart. Too bad Abbie thinks she is do special :(

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, tankgirl said:

To be fair to LA county in some areas they have done well but bad neighbours like Orange County, have not helped. A big issue though is the fact the UK variant hit LA county, and recently read there was some debate if there was not actually a LA variant at play as well. I know some people are crap, but a lot of areas really have tried, but that extra whammy really messed them up extra hard. Seeing how the numbers fly up fast with these variants it is a huge reminder why we need to still be smart. Too bad Abbie thinks she is do special :(

These new variants are really really scary and I fear that the pandemic will take forever to be over. I'm really overwhelmed by the fear that it will take years until we have our everyday life's back.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

WHY does she think it's normal to constantly crow about not showering and washing her hair?  IT'S SO GROSS!!! :puke-front:

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic