IGNORED

M is for Mama 10: Another Narcissist Another Day

Coconut Flan

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Today AH is comparing her 30 YO PP body from twins with her 38 YO PP body. I think if anything will stop her irresponsible baby making it will be the fact that all those pregnancies will show on her body. This PG and PP has hit her hard and it shows. It shows that she is just like any other woman who is approaching her 40s and not special or extraordinarily gifted as a reproducer. If she was truly OK with aging body and flabby upper arms (her words) there would be no need to make a post about them. Also, part of being a faithful Christian soldier is acceptance. AH has not really learned that -

I have only 2 kids. First pregnancy didn't change my body. Second one, it did. But then I was in my late thirties, and physical changes are inevitable. I also have been noticing physical changes in my forties (no pregnancy related). For example, while my weight is the same as years ago, some dresses do no fit me anymore.

It's difficult to recover after twins, and despite diet and exercice, some body changes persist. For a person like Braggie, this means trauma. 

• Upvote 8

How often does Abbie make introductory posts? I swear it's at least 4 times a year and that's a lot to me, even for an aspiring celebrity. 

Hello I'm Abbie and I can't keep a consistent fanbase.  

• Upvote 8

It's a double header today. 

It's Shaun's birthday and since he doesn't like to have his picture taken, Abbie treats him to a birthday post. Because in her universe if you don't make a birthday post, do you even love that person? It's interesting that she doesn't talk much about Shaun as a person but rather lists what he does for her and the kids. And that cringey closing line of Shaun being "thee" best daddy and husband. No wonder he always hits the road. It's probably the only time he's viewed as himself.

Spoiler

1858573488_Screenshot_20210201-1129072.png.9a33cb5c59411706f1e739e9cd2f3888.png2097511079_Screenshot_20210201-1129162.png.7e82cc60e7c49da4a1c37bd7362a7e08.png

The cringe just doesn't stop coming because now Abbie has the Date Yo Spouse giveaway. It hurt just typing that. I get what she's going for but it comes off sounding exactly like what it is, rural Christian mom trying to sound hip.

She and a few other Instagram crunchy moms have pooled their resources and are giving away a whopping 75 dollars so you too can go out to a Valentine's Day dinner and spread the plague. God this woman is insufferable.

Spoiler

1447317963_Screenshot_20210201-1129352.png.7f4a9f3f1233446b5e0290a7248321ff.png1137963541_Screenshot_20210201-1129542.thumb.png.0921130e59e84caeaaca4062433286ba.png1246081288_Screenshot_20210201-1130002.png.e224dab0f87265ee5fd8c463107526eb.png

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

Granted I'm in an expensive area and indoor dining is currently closed but $75 would barely cover a babysitter here much less dinner. When we gave up date nights 11 months ago we ended up saving a lot of money. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

I said this before but I guarantee Braggie barely pays any of her babysitters minimum wage. She probably thinks it’s some sort of privilege to watch her 10 kids. 

• Upvote 9

Doesn’t she use her parents, ILs, and oldest kids as babysitters? In that case, her outlay is zero.

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Doesn’t she use her parents, ILs, and oldest kids as babysitters? In that case, her outlay is zero.

Yes but she also has a mother’s helper. Who probably gets paid shit.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JMO said:

Granted I'm in an expensive area and indoor dining is currently closed but $75 would barely cover a babysitter here much less dinner. When we gave up date nights 11 months ago we ended up saving a lot of money. 

After paying for a sitter, we would probably have 25 bucks to go get a couple value meals from the Wendy's drive-thru. 25 bucks wouldn't even cover a trip to Applebee's where we would sit inside a crappy plastic parking lot tent with other shivering couples and eat cold food. No thank you. 

Why is it that she and 2 other people could only cough up 75 bucks? Frankly, it's embarrassing. I'd also be willing to bet 75 dollars that Abbie and her crew will only pick a white, cis het couple to win the prize.

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

All I can say to Braggie's latest word vomit post is:

Your. Walk. Doesn't. Match. Your. Talk.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 1/30/2021 at 6:55 AM, danvillebelle said:

WHY does she think it's normal to constantly crow about not showering and washing her hair?  IT'S SO GROSS!!! :puke-front:

Can you imagine the stench of her pillowcase?! ?????

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 6

Just now, Joe Pukepail said:

Can you imagine the stench of her pillowcase?! ?????

OMG. I never thought about that and now it makes me want to puke.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Why is it so hard for her to wash her hair? It would take five extra minutes and she could let it airdry. How about every two or three days, Abbie? It would make you a better Christian and Sean happier unless he's into the dirtiness. Ew, I hadn't thought of that . . .

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

Why is it so hard for her to wash her hair? It would take five extra minutes and she could let it airdry. How about every two or three days, Abbie? It would make you a better Christian and Sean happier unless he's into the dirtiness. Ew, I hadn't thought of that . . .

Definitely not an Abbie fan, but I have hair very similar to her, and it takes way more than 5 minutes to wash, and air drying takes many hours. It’s simply not possible to wash daily or every other day. I do a full wash on my hair 2x/week, and refresh my hair in between. A full wash takes at least 20 minutes. It’s definitely not dirty. 

That said, her obsession with sharing how long it’s been since her last wash is bizarre! 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5

Braggie’s latest missive is very reminiscent of our favorite racoon’s ‘Precious Mama’ posts.

Abby, sorry to break it to you, but you’re just Jill Rodrigues in slightly better packaging. You’re both narcissistic hypocrites. 

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 15

54 minutes ago, G33kywife said:

Definitely not an Abbie fan, but I have hair very similar to her, and it takes way more than 5 minutes to wash, and air drying takes many hours. It’s simply not possible to wash daily or every other day. I do a full wash on my hair 2x/week, and refresh my hair in between. A full wash takes at least 20 minutes. It’s definitely not dirty. 

That said, her obsession with sharing how long it’s been since her last wash is bizarre! 

I agree. She can easily go with just washing twice a week and it would be fine. But the fact that she goes many days and almost brags about it is bizarre. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. She can easily go with just washing twice a week and it would be fine. But the fact that she goes many days and almost brags about it is bizarre. 

It’s all part of her ‘Martyr Mommy’ persona. Can’t you see how much she sacrificing for her kids?

• Upvote 8

Did they get a snake? One that eats rodents? Did they really ? And did she really post that? I’m thinking she’s insane.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 7

Christ on a cracker, this woman. UGH.

I adore snakes. I plan to have one someday. They are NOT simple pets to care for. They can be quite fussy and complex. And why is the snake eating OUT ON A FUCKING GAME BOARD? Do they not realize that in less than a second it can be on the floor and GONE into the cracks of their craptastic barn? Or into the dog's waiting mouth? HEAD, BANG, WALL. ?

• Upvote 6

I  had a teacher who had a snake. Having a snake is not insane, but adding it to her overly crowded household when you're a terrible pet owner is awful!

• Upvote 5

So they have a dog, two lizards, a bird, and a snake? Am I missing any? She’s not content with collecting children and rugs. Now she’s collecting animals? Anything for the likes.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So they have a dog, two lizards, a bird, and a snake? Am I missing any? She’s not content with hoarding children and rugs. Now she’s hoarding animals? 

two birds

• Upvote 5

Can someone whip up a viral thing about Pet Rocks? Cause that is the perfect pet for Abbie. Snakes are so much work. Poor snake!

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic