• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Maxwell 45: Steve Flaunting His Vest Deferens

Coconut Flan
5 hours ago, freejugar said:

I think Sarah dislikes children (like Teri), she loves peace and quiet. Maybe her best possible life given her posibilites is to move in to Gigi's when she passes, and just live alone there enjoying her dog and her coffee.

Maybe they should start considering letting Sarah move in with Gigi now if Gigi would like having the company.  She's of an age where having someone around in case she falls or needs help would be an advantage.

fundiefan

All the god talk from Anna makes me cringe. I know, she's a Maxwell, there is nothing else expected.

I'd like to see/read her giving herself a pat on the back for having the strength to get through the last year; for being able to go through treatment, birth a baby, take care of said baby, know she was thousands of miles from her kids but got through it - - -

Anna, honey. YOU got you through this. You had help and support from family & friends, but you did the hardest work. You leaned on your religion, but stop making your god the reason you got through the last year and be an individual human being who went through hell and is still here a year later. 

If not for you, for your kids. They deserve to have a strong, resilient, determined mother. Not a mother who is only here because god decided. 

HermioneSparrow

I think Sarah is happier this way. I see her too as disliking children just like Teri. Maybe if she marries someone with grown children or no children at all but I doubt Steve will ever let his daughters marry.

I don't see that contentment later in life for Anna and Mary, they seem to love being around kids and wanting to have a big brood, specially Anna.

fundiefan

Steve must be seriously, desperately terrified of his god. Everything they do is for/about god. Sarah's birthday? Nothing to do with her as an individual person with likes, dislikes, talents, hopes or dreams. Just serving god and Steve.

I cannot imagine what makes a person so singularly focused other than fear. 

becky_m2001
On 1/16/2021 at 8:36 PM, moreorlessnu said:

I actually worry for Sarah if Prince Charming did show up at her door. I worry what type of person he might be, and what his intentions would be.

I'm picturing someone like that douche bag that Tabitha Paine married...