Jump to content
IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 19: We Keep Track So They Don't Have To


Recommended Posts

Bethella

Continuing on from:

Last Updated 8 April 2021

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.202d74ccb692470562a5700b4013baca.png

image.thumb.png.5c9d71abe4fc92269529f89f4bf29ace.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.76d8d8f35fc42fca1684936991edf9b6.png

Thanks to @TuringMachine for the thread title!

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Bethella pinned this topic
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JermajestyDuggar

    89

  • VBOY9977

    26

  • Bluebirdbluebell

    22

  • ophelia

    15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brooklyn.....Lakelyn..... all the same I guess. What’s next? Creeklyn? Pondlyn? Sealyn?

I am happy it is not very popular here in the Netherlands because it is high on my list (and I just found out I am pregnant 🥰)

Not Karlotte?

Posted Images

Nashville92

Mykelti and Tony Padron are naming their daughter Avalon Marie.  I believe she announced it in a Instagram or Facebook live in early November 

  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hazelbunny

I have just seen my sister go through a 20h  labour! Little Ian arrived late Saturday night. Now she is struggling with breastfeeding. (they are supplementing a little with formula as he is a small baby - 6lb 2oz) and I am seriously wondering: HOW ON EARTH DO THESE FUNDIES DO IT on a yearly basis???!!! :mindblowing: 

This already child-free person is more determined than ever to stay that way!!! 

Sorry for derailing the thread. 

  • Upvote 7
  • Love 22
Link to post
Share on other sites
ophelia

We are having my partner's daughter over for the holidays and NYE and although she is a really sweet 8yo, we both find it extremely exhausting and are really really tired in the evening. Due to Covid we mostly stay at home and only go outside for a nature walk everyday. Normally we would probably have gone to the movies or visit a museum or stuff like that. Anyway - what I actually want to say: I don't get how fundies ALWAYS seem to have the time and energy for sweet fellowship, especially with (multiple) small children that are at home 24/7. I don't get it.

  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
5 hours ago, ophelia said:

We are having my partner's daughter over for the holidays and NYE and although she is a really sweet 8yo, we both find it extremely exhausting and are really really tired in the evening. Due to Covid we mostly stay at home and only go outside for a nature walk everyday. Normally we would probably have gone to the movies or visit a museum or stuff like that. Anyway - what I actually want to say: I don't get how fundies ALWAYS seem to have the time and energy for sweet fellowship, especially with (multiple) small children that are at home 24/7. I don't get it.

That same thing boggles my mind. I’ve thought of a couple of things. Maybe this is why so many are so strict about sleep training babies. So they have time to have sweet fellowship at night. My other thought is that these men are very quick in the sack and it only takes 5 minutes start to finish 😬

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a combo of sleep training babies and brow beating wives into having sex with their husbands as a good helpmeet.  I always remember Michelle's favorite advice from her friend that "One day you will be big with child and tired from chasing around little ones but only you can meet that special need.  Anyone can make his lunch but only you can meet that need."  Which excuses the fact that she will also be expected to make his lunch.  How about hubby can help chase around the kids and give his wife a foot rub and allow her to put her feet up while he washes the dishes?  Maybe then she'd want some special snuggle time.  Although I do think that some of the fundie man boys do that.  In particular some of the Bates'/Duggar husbands.  Only some though.  

  • Upvote 22
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
7 minutes ago, albireo said:

I'm pretty sure Hunter Kendall deleted his Instagram, but from his Facebook, he and his wife Emily are expecting and the baby is due in June. https://www.facebook.com/hunter.kendall.92/posts/4025943027433516

For names I’m guessing 

Trump Justice for a boy

Donna Q Annon for a girl

  • Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VBOY9977

Jacob Wilson and Lundyn Smith had Turner almost 3 hours before 2020 ended.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
raayx01
6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jacob Wilson and Lundyn Smith had Turner almost 3 hours before 2020 ended.

I wonder how all the fundies feel about them, I mean they already have a kid conceived and born out of wedlock but these two aren't even engaged or had a shotgun wedding. Scandalous

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
4 hours ago, raayx01 said:

I wonder how all the fundies feel about them, I mean they already have a kid conceived and born out of wedlock but these two aren't even engaged or had a shotgun wedding. Scandalous

All babies are a blessing in their world. So everyone is congratulating them in their beautiful new blessing. Everyone on the surface are happy for them. But I guarantee that they constantly hear things like, “so when are y’all getting married?” It’s probably annoying.

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
raayx01
8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

All babies are a blessing in their world. So everyone is congratulating them in their beautiful new blessing. Everyone on the surface are happy for them. But I guarantee that they constantly hear things like, “so when are y’all getting married?” It’s probably annoying.

But when Susannah got pregnant, jimbob made Jill stay away when she wanted to midwife for her. No doubt they think it s a gift but then they start pushing shot gun weddings and lying and saying the baby was born early.

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
urami

Karissa Collins appears to be in labor, from Reddit. 
 

37qvn7sngr861.jpg

  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tangy Bee
14 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jacob Wilson and Lundyn Smith had Turner almost 3 hours before 2020 ended.

Is he related to the Wilson family that helped the Duggars build their house? If so, this is truly a surprise! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
12 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Is he related to the Wilson family that helped the Duggars build their house? If so, this is truly a surprise! 

Yes, he is one of Clark Wilson’s sons. If you go by his Instagram, he’s definitely not fundie. Just your run of the mill racist trump humper. Lundyn is also from a fundie family. Her brother Logan Smith is still fundie but she doesn’t seem to be. I don’t see Jake and Lundyn lasting anyway. She’s young and he seems to have a major chip on his shoulder. 

  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jana814
1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If you go by his Instagram, he’s definitely not fundie. Just your run of the mill racist trump humper. Lundyn is also from a fundie family. Her brother Logan Smith is still fundie but she doesn’t seem to be. I don’t see Jake and Lundyn lasting anyway. She’s young and he seems to have a major chip on his shoulder. 

Do you know how old they are?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
JermajestyDuggar
2 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Do you know how old they are?  

I think she’s around 21. He’s older. Mid 20s I think.

  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VBOY9977
10 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Is he related to the Wilson family that helped the Duggars build their house? If so, this is truly a surprise! 

Yep, he’s one of the siblings from that family.

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think she’s around 21. He’s older. Mid 20s I think.

Jacob turned 25 recently

  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
29 minutes ago, KWLand said:

Karissa Collins had her baby January 1. 

Glad her and baby are ok but she seriously put both her and Anthym at risk with her decision to have a without even a midwife with her. 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
KWLand
36 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Glad her and baby are ok but she seriously put both her and Anthym at risk with her decision to have a without even a midwife with her. 

Yup.  One of those you don’t want to wish for a bad outcome, but a good outcome means she will just continue making decisions that put lives at risk and leave her children motherless and probably even more neglected than they are now.

Edited by KWLand
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glasgowghirl
On 1/2/2021 at 9:59 PM, KWLand said:

Yup.  One of those you don’t want to wish for a bad outcome, but a good outcome means she will just continue making decisions that put lives at risk and leave her children motherless and probably even more neglected than they are now.

Agreed, she doesn't care for those children and makes Jill Rod look responsible with her crazy decisions. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Bethella locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.